[UK] Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeytophat

Jul 8, 2022
Your in-game name: That Dude Ben or Ben
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978634058
Date of ban: Monday 19 September 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Class X failrp Stacked class x (C) Finn
Who banned you:Finn
Ban length?: 26weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: This will not happen again because i want to play on a scp rp server again and i know i wont break any other rules because i really want to play again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because the reason i was banned (the warn) was at dead hours only affecting one person because i was playing 096 and i was clicking the button of the elevator trying to get out of the containment cell lower bit and i think i should be unbanned because it was about 8weeks ago so like 2months and i assure you i will not do it again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I ensure because i want to play a scp rp server again aswell i have bought pac3 and que and the make dono rank and i dont want to lose that again if i get unbanned
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i want to join a scp rp server again because there isn't much to do aswell i have spent about 150£ on the server and i dont want that to go to waste

Last edited by a moderator:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Hello @Monkeytophat

Please reach out to me on discord or teamspeak, I wish to chat with you regarding this. The staff member in question has since left, hence why I am requesting this

Kw1ll#0583

Have a good day

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022

Appeal Accepted

Hello There

Your appeal will be accepted. I have talked to you and judged your attitude when it comes to the severity of your previous actions. You will unbanned however the warnings and ban reasons will stay. Any further repeat of these actions may result in another ban, so please do be careful.

Have a good day​

Status
Not open for further replies.