Not open for further replies.

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
1. Original Steam login name (Your accounts first ever name):

arekskwarek9

2. How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

time.png

This sums up to a little bit over 9 weeks of playtime.

3. Age:

I am 14 years old. (I got permission from Requis)

4. In what country are you located?:

I am located in Poland.

5. Time zone:

Central European Time / GMT + 1

6. Foundation Name (Include your regiment and rank if applicable):

MTF Alpha-1 Corporal 'Banana' [FW-2]

7. Chaos name (Include your rank):

CI-Gamma "Banana" [TEU-SSGT] <MG-9>

8. Civilian name:

Michael Banana

9. Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:438506195

10. Discord ID (Name#0000):

cross0351

11. Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I do.

12. What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

I am applying for the SCP-RP UK server.

13. Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes, this is the first staff application I have made so far.

14. Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I am glad to say that I have a clean record!

15. Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I believe that I possess extensive experience as a staff member in other communities.
I have served as an Administrator in an Unturned Life RP server for over a year, and I have been a Moderator in a "Breach" gamemode community.

16. Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, as I have previously stated I have great experience in roleplay, such as Life RP. Furthermore I have a lot of RP experience in a other SCP-RP community.

17. How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I think that I would easily be able to play for several hours every day.

18. Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

The paramount reason for why I wish to become a Moderator on this server, is that I want to make the experience of others in this community more enjoyable. I have noticed countless times how rulebreaking can ruin the server experience for other players. I would even go as far as to say that rulebreaking is the biggest issue any roleplay community could face. Whenever people are not following the rules, it takes a heavy toll on the server as a whole. It discourages new players to join the server and even sometimes makes veteran players leave which is truly terrible. I believe that with the absolutely gigantic amount of free time I possess I could really make a significant impact and contribute a lot to this community.

19. What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe that I can help the server by utilising the rather large amount of time I have to deal with rulebreakers. Another big thing that makes me stand out over other applicants is my extensive experience as a Staff Member in a community, I know how to deal with certain people and how to behave in some specific situations that may happen. I believe that another trait of mine that is very important would be my ability to get along with most people and adapt quickly, I believe that I learn at a rapid pace, so It would not take long for me to get a routine with staff duties. One last thing that makes me a good candidate is the respect I have towards the server rules, I have not been punished by staff once since I began playing the server in January which I believe is quite an achievement.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Well known within community
- Good Activity within the server
- Good Interactions

Banana would be an excellent addition to the staff team and I thoroughly believe he should be accepted with his performance and general presence within the community being both positive and active.

Good luck,
Falcon

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Active
-Friendly
-Great Rule Knowledge
I believe you’re more than qualified to be Moderator

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
Only point I would mention is the mic usage, As far as I'm aware the only time youve used your mic was your COS interview

Other than this I think youre a great guy and would work great in staff

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
+SUPPORT

Hard worker within A1. If Banana gets accepted, could contribute a lot to the staff team.

- "Banana Solo". Godspeed, Banana. Godspeed.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
i always like bananas as a child.

goodluck with it :)

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Cross / Michael "Banana"

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.