[ chaos insurgency]'Blue'
Civilian name:
Bartholemew
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK​
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] GSD Cptain [Holding] MTF E-11 LCPL [Holding] CI-B [Holding] 096 [Held x2] MTF B-1 PVT [Held] Nu7 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1677318522125.png
1677318539847.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:I have many reason's why i am one of the best for this role:

• Maturity: I consider my self to be a mature person and I will show mature attatud and high regards to this role

• Knowlge in documents: I am very knowligable in Roster documents and that stuff

• Knowlge of the legel codex: I know the legele codex like the back of my hand

• Role knowlge: I know this rol,e like the back of my name
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in Role play are a lot here are some of them:

• Infore Code Of Ethics
  • They are to Speak on be half of ethics members
  • They Look over departments when they are asked to
  • Assisting Omega-1 when there is no ECM on site
  • Doing Ethics members orders
  • Making sure all are treated well
  • Carrying direct orders from ECM
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:Bartholemew alen was born in 1985,

He had a rugh child hood growing up. His parrents had a divorce so he had to go and try to stay close to them was very hard, one day Bartholemew woke up to some siren noices and then police came in side the house and took him, he was very yong at the time and was very sceared and was crying from there the police told him that he would not live his parenntes he would stay in a orphange he never knew why but was always very very sad, Bartholemew grew up in that place and stayed there untile the age of 18.

Now when Bartholemew was was asked to leave he left ofcorce bartholmew was very good at studying, so he wasted to be a rawyer,
So when bartholemew got the coice to go to colage he had such a high grade that he could chose what colage to go to, So he chose hardverd usiversty and started studying Law now bartholemew continued to study from the next 6 years oh his life while he was in colage he fell in love witha a GIRL and he marryed here when he graduated, they aboth lived in a apartment to gether but when bartholemew startted working he was a very sucsesful lawyer and he was makling a lot of money so he bought a house, while he was moving his stuff he saw a file that file said CONFIDENTIAL
He took the file and started reading, when he started reading his face became red, He saw what happend that ninght His mother killed his father as soon as he read that sebtince there was a BAGNGING on his door BANG BANG BANG then the door broke then people came inside and one guy with his face covered shot him with a dart that makes him fall a sleep, then he woke up sunndely tied to a chiar with a eithics member with 5 heavy guuned men in the backgound anc the ethics member oferd him a offer qute " We ARE THE FOUNDATION I MY SELF Kidnappen you because I saw your fantastic work and I AM here to recrute you as My personal assistant but there is a catch we will give You an antidot to make you forget everything exept for ur duties" as soon as he said that Bartholemew woke up in bunks confused "WHAT where am I " and then the same ethics member told him everything and he was recrutid as a ECA.
(not very good with the lore stuff sorry tryed my best)

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Okay Application
- Some Interactions
- Not seen you on site affairs

- CL4 Experience
- Active

Reactions: 'Blue'

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello blue today I'm leaving a -/ Support leaning -

U are not on Site affairs at all and have a habit of applying for stuff without every playing the job.

Even when I was apart of the GSD captain team I barely saw u on the role.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Alen' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Alen

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.