For how long have you played on CG SCP:Since january
In what country are you located?: UK but i'm in poland for holidays
Time zone: BST
Character name(s):Mikhail 'Big Mike' Fergus
Civilian name: pappy O'Kunneh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?: yes, but it's horrendous
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ethic committee Assistant,MTF O-1 CSG, Internal affairs ambassador, CI-B and MTF NU7 SGT(HELD)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Though my memories get foggies
-NLR: I went to 914 to find the dclass who killed me
-Combat Cuffing: Combat cuffed ethic member and O-1 while being on gun point
-Glitch Abuse: Back then a table in dblock would get you to catwalk easily
-Fear rp and fail rp: Refused to listen to CI commands while being interrogated
This is all the warning i remember these were long time ago

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- Despite being in Omega-1 i do play as ia ambassador as my second job on a regular basis, mentoring and observing both agents and operatives to see if they need a hand and also patrolling in the facility including helping vicky with feedbacks on agents who are applying for IA Ambassadors to let him know if he or she got what it takes to become a IA Ambassador since he isn't that much on site
and i put much time and activity as IA Ambassadors. though aside putting my "passion" to it. i don't consider a best of the best and i want the best for everyone including other departments either they want it or not.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
-Though my reputation has both IA and O-1 is in "between" i take my time to see my experience and activity in my past days. As a Omega 1 CSG When there aren't any COs on site, it's my duty to assign duties for operatives below my rank and keep my eye on operatives to see if their behaviour isn't poor and unprofessional and i like to test on them on their on CoE and CoC alot. As Internal affairs ambassadors it's same thing with O-1 CSG assigning duties and observe them while it is still my duty to listen to complaints by other personnels including agents and while i do try my best to teach them the basics of DIA Rules and help them with arrests too while i do take part patrolling the site to see anything is under The protocol. As ethic committee assistant i act on behalf of ethics member when they aren't on site usually it's dclass making a complaint,human test on 914 and making a report on foundation personnels.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

There are many responsibilities as Director of internals affairs including the burdens that come with it. as it is a stressful job being part of IA
i will name the some of the responsibilities as a DIA.

1.Diplomacy
As Director your main biggest obstacle is improving relation with other departments making sure there aren't any stains or worst a conflict

2.Leadership
As a director of IA you assigned duties for both agents and operatives including Ambassadors even though ambassadors do that too only if there aren't any short on staff

3.overseeing
As director you "overseer" both agents and ambassador what they do all the time to see if they need help at all

4. Investigation
As a director you assigned operatives including ambassadors to investigate on personnel, you make sure they aren't caught or in trouble.

5.Listening to complaints
As director of ia you must listen to complaint made by other departments and be friendly with them
There are still more responsibilities as a Director of ia that i yet to address though i eager to find out more

6.Enforcing CoE,CoC and Legal codex
Most Common thing
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character
(Though i'm terrible making lores i try my best to make it "tearful" it's going to sort of a reboot with a continuation from my previous lore from ia ambassador)

$warning clearance level four or higher only$
Username:$IAC3232
Password:*******

Search: Mikhail Fergus
>Mikhail Fergus's Bio<
>Mikhail Fergus's Arrest reports
>Mikhail Fergus's Investigation reports

Access Granted
Welcome Sir

20220714143137_1.jpg Name: Mikhail Fergus
Other aliases: Facade and Big Mike
Date of birth 9/**/****
Born in Nebraska,USA
Ethnicity; Norwegian-American

Origins:
Mikhail Fergus born in nebraska,USA, a divorcee with nothing to lose picked by interpol due to his infamous investigation on a ex-mayor of Omaha who had connection to sex trafficking and was sentence to life in sing sing correctional facility, has a agent for interpol, becoming respected among his colleagues, we assigned Mr.Fergus to investigate a war-torn part of southern europe wheres a major kingpin has been causing conflicts across neighbouring country to spy Niklos Mikalos ex-yugoslav general who is wanted by UN for his crimes in eastern europe.
Upon finding stepping through war torn village, he was shocked to many innocent casualties committed by Niklos Mikalos and his men. unknowing the further consequences made by the Mikalos soldiers he went undercover acting as a corporal for Mikalos army.

20220714172007_1.jpg
Agent Fergus in small town occupied by Mikalos's men

After finding everything to arrest Mikalos he went to his manor unbeknownst to him, Mikalos has found out that he's a mole, mikalos's men were all found dead killed by Agent Fergus he went apprehend Mikalos after the
court in hague, he went to his hotel where we greeted him, we told him about a job opportunity while he
seem uninterested in it we told him what we do and how are we protecting the world from scps, after
rethinking his choice he accepted his opportunity as internal affairs agent where his "set of skills" came
to use in site-65 after one year working for IA, he got promoted to ambassador becoming a mentor
to operatives, we once again assigned to investigate on a foundation personnel who's been selling
foundation sensitive information to CGITV, turns out the foundation personnel also works for CI
though the situation was getting unnerving every second, Mikhail didn't made a sweat managing to arrest the
mole, aftermath of the event, Mr.Fergus was invited to floor 3 by the ethics committee unknown to him,
bright future of Internal affairs has arrived, after arriving to floor 3 lobby. bunch of ISD Cuffed him and took
him to a dark room were he got questioned on his investigation on the mole upon finishing all the question the
ethic member stand up from his chair and went to Mr.fergus giving a handshake confusing him. they applied
sleeping gas on him. few hours later he woke up in Internal affairs office were he saw a note that said
"Congratulation on becoming Director of Internal affairs".

Additional info:
1.Unknown to Mikhail has a half-brother who was in peruvian prison rumour has it he's in contact with CI
KEEP AN EYE ON MR FERGUS.
2. it seem that Mr.Fergus still in contact with his daughter claiming he's still traveling around the world as a interpol agent seeing the sights and famous people even sending her postcards

PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION:
Though he is determined in his job he has shown sign of stress from his job he does take a small break from time to time. though we don't blame him as it a stressful job as a IA. he is incorrigible womanizer and a small caffeine enjoyer he should take care of his health.

Last edited:

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+BIG SUPPORT
+amazing ambassador
+mature
+great rp
+good leader
+cl4 experience

I see no reason why you shouldn’t get it, you deserve it

• Love
Reactions: Big Mike

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
+Support

Yea this mans is and was the only active ambassador in IA.
Taught me a lot about the IA Agent job and also teaches others
really calm in all situations
Don't really see any point on why he shouldn't be accepted.

Last edited:
  • Love

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
big +Support due to the following reasons :

Active IG/TS
amazing ambassador (great RP skills)
Always teach agents and answer their questions
puts a lot of effort into IA
CL4 experience (O1/IA/Assistant)
Mature

Detailed application
tries to arrest me when I try to restrain him (Joke)

Good luck Big Mike I know for a fact that will do nothing but improve DIA!.

• Love

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
big +Support due to the following reasons :

Active IG/TS
amazing ambassador (great RP skills)
Always teach agents and answer their questions
puts a lot of effort into IA
CL4 experience (O1/IA/Assistant)
Mature

Detailed application
tries to arrest me when I try to restrain him (Joke)

Good luck Big Mike I know for a fact that will do nothing but improve DIA!.
Buddy ily but O1 CSG are not cl4 personnel they are still cl3 personnel with a special mircochip

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
-Support (could change to +)

-When I was SD I got a lot of complaints about some stuff you had done as an Ambassador. (I don't know if they are true or not)

-I'm unsure on what documents you have created within IA (training guides, helpful documents). With the change coming to IA this will be near enough an ssential skill

If you want to send me some stuff you've made I'll change it to plus

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
-Support (could change to +)

-When I was SD I got a lot of complaints about some stuff you had done as an Ambassador. (I don't know if they are true or not)

-I'm unsure on what documents you have created within IA (training guides, helpful documents). With the change coming to IA this will be near enough an ssential skill

If you want to send me some stuff you've made I'll change it to plus
Hi, sorry for late reply as part of ia ambassador i came up with the idea of public information for other departments on how to make a complain though i am thinking of making guidelines for agents/operatives

Last edited:

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
+Support

I've had my bad interactions with you but it is no doubt to me that you are a great ambasador, aswell as being on the team for longer then anyone else, if anyone deserves to be a DoIA its you.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
+Support

This dude is sick as hell, he can take a joke and is friendly as hell but also good as fuck at his job (basically nolifes it). If anyone deserves it it's big mike

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee & Overseer Council Verdict Report
REGARDING: Big Mike's application for a position as Director Of Internal Affairs.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director Of Internal Affairs., the committee & Council agrees that you are not best suited to be a Director.

The Committee & Council are yet to see your worth within the foundation, some members expressing issues of appointing you. Due to this uncertainty from all members, your application will be denied.

Once again, The Ethics Committee & Council appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Status
Not open for further replies.