In what country are you located?:England
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Mikhail 'Big Mike' Fergus
Civilian name: pappy O'Kunneh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Do you have a mic?:Yes but its terrible
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU7 SGT (Helded) E11 PVT (HELDED) MTF O-1 CPL CI-BETA AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS AMBASSADOR
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- My Memories get foggy this is how much i recall
-NLR: When a dclass killed me in 914 i informed them about it after i die
-Combat Cuffing: When a o1 and ethic member pointed their gun at me i cuffed them all
-Glitch Abuse- back then there was a table had teleported you to the catwalk
-Fearrp and failrp: when i was a hostage for ci i refused to give my name in open comms

What makes you the best candidate for Ethic Committee Assistant?:
-I Don't really consider myself best candidate nor a role model i want to experience more about the ethics committee
Doing my past moments as NU7 SGT You learn dealing with 323 isn't just a daily basis it's also dealing in a hostage crisis situation and scps too, As Omega-1 you learn that guarding ethics isn't just a main thing you also do mtf works and enforcing CoE and making sure no one violate its As Internal Affairs Ambassador and clearance four personnel i became a babysitter and mentor for agents/operatives when people want to make a complains i hear them out
being Ambassador isn't easy you have to be harsh sometimes to your agents due to their past reputation.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
i'm going to do in steps since its more easier and professional
step one: handling small tasks for ethics committee
step two: acting on behalf on ethic members when they aren't on site
step three: ensuring that CoE is followed by personnels on behalf on ethic committee
step four: ensuring diplomacy for other departments including o5
as much my knowledge of IA Ambassadors is to ensure that researchers before they tell about their aims and methods

Please give some lore about your Ethic Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

not hp lovecraft.jpg
Background:
DOB: 21/*******
Birthplace: Nebraska,usa
Race: Caucasian
Ethnicity: Norwegian-American

Additional info:
Mikhail has zero knowledge of his half-brother existence for what we know he could be involved in chaos insurgency his currently wanted by multiple countries, keep a eye on him mr fergus if we hides something from us you know what to do, Mr Fergus is still missing in the real world make sure no one knows his still alive.

[LOADING AUDIO LOG}
{CLEARANCE 4 PERSONNELS ONLY}
User name: Mr Fergus
Password: *******

{CONNECTED}

Mikhail Fergus was born to a middle class family to a father who abandoned him and a mother who raised until unfortunate death to cancer raised by his paternal grandparents he became interested in philosophy and history due to the influence he got from his grandfather. His Grandfather walter Fergus was a ex-detective working for nebraska police department. during his time in university Mr Fergus met his lover two of them became a item and raised a daughter after earning degree in philosophy. in harvard he became a officer just like his granddad after working 5 years in the scene he got promoted to detective becoming well known in the community due to his bust on stolen jewelry stolen by the mayor of nebraska. sadly five months later his daughter died in a freak accident making him fell into depression and anger. quitted his job he vanished from existence never to be seen again. we found him in hoboken nearly close to verge of suicide we managed to stop him from sudden death and captured him. mr fergus wasn't very cooperative but we managed to calm him down and talk about a opportunity. he accepted the job offer to become IA Agent where he hold many people accountable under violation of legal codex earning him the name "Big Mike". while walking around lcz bunch of man in black uniform knock me out and dragged to floor 3 while waking up in some kind of storage member of ethic committee welcomed him and offer him a new position as a ethic assistant, Mr Fergus accepted the deal and became ethic assistant. Doing his time as a assistant he ensure that all department follow code of ethics and improve relation with departments including o5 council Mr Fergus will still be on a lookout due to his half-brother involvement in CI.

Last edited:

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+ Support
+ CL4 Experience
+ Good guy
+ Knows the Code of Ethics
Nothing but high hopes

• Love
Reactions: Big Mike

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
+great rp
+cl4 experience
+mature
+able to lead and follow orders well

qualified for position Don’t see why he wouldn’t get it

Reactions: Big Mike

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Mike's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for a week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Director​