Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Received 1 ban in the bast, appealed it and it's not on my record anymore
Most of my warns have expired, the only valid ones remaining are of:
Hitbox abuse
FearRP 2x
FearRP 1x (one expired)
Failrp (Speaking as 008)
RDM
This imgur links shows all warns (expired ones included): (cross = expired, tick = active)

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No, but I'm a relatively experienced builder

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I used to play on other serious RP servers before this

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 2, usually I'll be on for a lot longer

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
The idea of hosting events has always been a small thought in the back of my head, as I've always thought about things that could happen to spice up roleplay.
Recently, I hosted a miniature 'event' involving some Pinewood Rangers that had good reception (with permission from a GM of course) with little to no extra tools needed (More info about that event can be seen later on). Since hosting this I've been even more hooked on the idea of making and hosting events for everyone to enjoy, and so I've taken some time to make a GM application.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I've played on this server a lot and seen events come and go. Sometimes, I will see people complaining in chat not knowing an event even happened due to the closed nature of some of them. Having played a large amount of most available jobs (excluding ISD) I hope host more events that the average player can take part in and enjoy. This combined with good in-lore knowledge of various SCPs makes me think I'd fit well in the GM Team.
edit: I've also just installed voicemod and am learning to use it, I could utilise this in events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
The PWCA Incident

The Pinewood Crime Agency, once a small ranger station reporting on local fence-cutters and vandals are thrust into the world of the anomalous after a mass containment breach resulting in an evacuation of Site 65. With limited knowledge of the foundation, they aim to uncover more about what is happening inside this mysterious facility, while interviewing anyone they can. (I ran this event yesterday to a degree of success, we interacted with every faucet of the facility from D-Class to Site Command and SCPs. There's a good amount of room for continuation in future.)

Birds!
Birds have infested the facility! Not only are they a major annoyance, but they've been nesting in the door control systems. Some crafty crows have even been smuggling items into D-Block! Site staff could keep the birds around (and face the consequences) or destroy their nests and try shooing them out of the facility.

A Fly Infestation
SCP 3063, a wish-granting fly, has spontaneously appeared in the facilty. Anyone who asks for a wish will have it granted, but their days will be numbered. The Foundation could try and take advantage of this SCP at the cost of their own lives, or a well-timed CI raid could use it to their advantage. If unlucky enough to manifest in D-Block, who knows what would happen..
(If this were to happen wishes would obviously be restricted so no-one can ask "Make me the new O5-1", wishes would probably extend as far as modelling someone/giving them items - 5-10 minutes after the wish is granted the person in question will be killed)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A Problematic Site

A newly christened Site is bought by the foundation due to its optimal location and well-furnished facilities. One problem.
One of the on-site missile silos isn't empty.
And the Chaos Insurgency knows.
An all-out war rages underground as the CI haphazardly attempt to break through the Site and launch the warhead towards Site-65 while they have the chance.
The foundation will need to defend against multiple waves of CI and the anomalies they've weaponised long enough for backup to arrive or for their team of tech experts and D-class to dismantle the bomb, lest the entirety of Pinewood is vapourised.
MTF waves that act as backup can be deployed similar to ERT, for example if CI have weaponised 106 then E-11 can be called in to deal with it. Similarly, if a particularly bad wave of CI reaches deep into the facility, Nu-7 could be called in to help deal with them. This isn't to say there'd be no MTF on-site already though.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Sweeping Changes

As a result of years of stress on the job and a particularly bad day at work, a small group of the Ethics Committee have drafted sweeping changes to the Code of Ethics and Conduct. Some of these changes include "Just kill the d-class, we don't want to deal with them anyway" "O-1 is to be dissolved, stop following us everywhere", and that "914 is free to use for all personnel, have at it"
O-1 must knock some sense back into the committee members and get them in working order again before they convince their colleagues to accept these changes.

A-1:
The Anomalous Little Toaster

Deep in the bowels of Floor 3, some members of the O5 council begin to act strangely. They've been requesting large quantities of bread and power cables, demanding to make toast. Somehow, someone has managed to place SCP 426 inside of the Council's meeting room, and the entire O5 council have come to believe they are, in fact, toasters.
Will A-1 find a way to make their council members snap out of it before permanent damage is done, or are there now 13 new toasters in the facility?
Will they be affected themselves and begin to believe they are also toasters?
With their overarching Clearance levels, could the Alpha Warhead be set off to make the mother of all toast? All will be found out in due time...

Nu-7:
Satellite Troubles (Joint Nu-7 + CI event)

A Foundaiton owned satellite which contains valuable information has been shot down by the Chaos Insurgency, crash landing in the middle of Pinewood. Nu-7 are scrambled to secure the crash site and bring tech-experts to the surface to extract any valuable data before CI does. If Nu-7 successfully secure the satellite and bring all data back to base, cash bonuses can be given to each operative that took part in the event.

E-11:
Chicken Chasers (SCP 3199)

A loose specimen of SCP 3199 has been sighted in Pinewood, liquefying townsfolk all the while laying eggs across the surface. E-11 are tasked with neutralising this anomaly alongside all the eggs it laid. If even one egg survives, who knows what will happen.
A GM modelled as 3199 will have a few thousand HP and roam around surface, dealing about as much damage as 939 does. Every few minutes, he can spawn an egg prop (resized and coloured). After dying, if an egg is still present on surface, he will respawn at one and continue to breach until MTF have destroyed all eggs and anomalies. Alternatively, E-11 could attempt to contain the anomaly for an awaiting transport convoy for a cash and/or experience bonus.
The idea of this event is to spice up E-11 RP, as in-lore these guys don't sit and man checkpoints all day.

CI:

After months of prep work, the CI have managed to shoot down a Foundation owned satellite containing valuable information they could use. It crash lands in the middle of Pinewood and CI are mobilised to secure the crash site and extract any data they can before Nu-7 respond. If the CI manages to secure the satellite and return to base alive, high CL foundation keycards will be given to be used in later raids.

Foundation Staff:
After talking with personnel from different sites, it appears as though the Research Department has gone on strike and are causing a ruckus around the site, demanding better work conditions from Site Administration. Soon, Gensec begin to join in the strike too, leaving D-Block unmanned. It's up to Site Administration to negotiate new work terms with different departments to restore order to the site before something goes wrong.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1291

-support
Way too many recent warnings, shows me you are not very trustable to be given GM privileges.
The overall application is okay but I don't think you are cut out for the position.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
-support
Way too many recent warnings, shows me you are not very trustable to be given GM privileges.
The overall application is okay but I don't think you are cut out for the position.
Of the 5 warns that haven't expired, 3 of them have been done late at night, we all make impaired decisions in later hours
Alongside this, I don't really see how the warns I do have could impair the ability to host and make events- all I'm asking for is a chance (that's what trial GM is for, right?). I'm sure you know how fast I'd be caught (and probably banned) if I abused any privileges given.

On an unrelated note, if this application ends up being denied can I re-use any events written here in a later application, especially if it's denied for your reasons stated? (ie I remake this application once most recent warns expire)

Last edited:

Mr. Pringle

Jul 17, 2022
+support

PWCA event was a blast, especially for a player driven event.
Always had good interactions with you.

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
trofacing

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
About 3 months now

In what country are you located?:
UK

Time zone:
GMT/BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Nu-7 SGT Bill N. "The Grape Guy"
edit: Nu-7 CSG Bill N. "The Grape Guy"

Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-B Bill N. "The Chaos Guy"

Civilian name:
Gerald G. "The Goop Guy"

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:241773418

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for?:
Gamemaster

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Received 1 ban in the bast, appealed it and it's not on my record anymore
Most of my warns have expired, the only valid ones remaining are of:
Hitbox abuse
FearRP 2x
Failrp (Speaking as 008)
RDM
This imgur links shows all warns (expired ones included):
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No, but I'm a relatively experienced builder

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I used to play on other serious RP servers before this

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 2, usually I'll be on for a lot longer

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
The idea of hosting events has always been a small thought in the back of my head, as I've always thought about things that could happen to spice up roleplay.
Recently, I hosted a miniature 'event' involving some Pinewood Rangers that had good reception (with permission from a GM of course) with little to no extra tools needed (More info about that event can be seen later on). Since hosting this I've been even more hooked on the idea of making and hosting events for everyone to enjoy, and so I've taken some time to make a GM application.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I've played on this server a lot and seen events come and go. Sometimes, I will see people complaining in chat not knowing an event even happened due to the closed nature of some of them. Having played a large amount of most available jobs (excluding ISD) I hope host more events that the average player can take part in and enjoy. This combined with good in-lore knowledge of various SCPs makes me think I'd fit well in the GM Team.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
The PWCA Incident

The Pinewood Crime Agency, once a small ranger station reporting on local fence-cutters and vandals are thrust into the world of the anomalous after a mass containment breach resulting in an evacuation of Site 65. With limited knowledge of the foundation, they aim to uncover more about what is happening inside this mysterious facility, while interviewing anyone they can. (I ran this event yesterday to a degree of success, we interacted with every faucet of the facility from D-Class to Site Command and SCPs. There's a good amount of room for continuation in future.)

Birds!
Birds have infested the facility! Not only are they a major annoyance, but they've been nesting in the door control systems. Some crafty crows have even been smuggling items into D-Block! Site staff could keep the birds around (and face the consequences) or destroy their nests and try shooing them out of the facility.

A Fly Infestation
SCP 3063, a wish-granting fly, has spontaneously appeared in the facilty. Anyone who asks for a wish will have it granted, but their days will be numbered. The Foundation could try and take advantage of this SCP at the cost of their own lives, or a well-timed CI raid could use it to their advantage. If unlucky enough to manifest in D-Block, who knows what would happen..
(If this were to happen wishes would obviously be restricted so no-one can ask "Make me the new O5-1", wishes would probably extend as far as modelling someone/giving them items - 5-10 minutes after the wish is granted the person in question will be killed)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A Problematic Site

A newly christened Site is bought by the foundation due to its optimal location and well-furnished facilities. One problem.
One of the on-site missile silos isn't empty.
And the Chaos Insurgency knows.
An all-out war rages underground as the CI haphazardly attempt to break through the Site and launch the warhead towards Site-65 while they have the chance.
The foundation will need to defend against multiple waves of CI and the anomalies they've weaponised long enough for backup to arrive or for their team of tech experts and D-class to dismantle the bomb, lest the entirety of Pinewood is vapourised.
MTF waves that act as backup can be deployed similar to ERT, for example if CI have weaponised 106 then E-11 can be called in to deal with it. Similarly, if a particularly bad wave of CI reaches deep into the facility, Nu-7 could be called in to help deal with them. This isn't to say there'd be no MTF on-site already though.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Sweeping Changes

As a result of years of stress on the job and a particularly bad day at work, a small group of the Ethics Committee have drafted sweeping changes to the Code of Ethics and Conduct. Some of these changes include "Just kill the d-class, we don't want to deal with them anyway" "O-1 is to be dissolved, stop following us everywhere", and that "914 is free to use for all personnel, have at it"
O-1 must knock some sense back into the committee members and get them in working order again before they convince their colleagues to accept these changes.

A-1:
The Anomalous Little Toaster

Deep in the bowels of Floor 3, some members of the O5 council begin to act strangely. They've been requesting large quantities of bread and power cables, demanding to make toast. Somehow, someone has managed to place SCP 426 inside of the Council's meeting room, and the entire O5 council have come to believe they are, in fact, toasters.
Will A-1 find a way to make their council members snap out of it before permanent damage is done, or are there now 13 new toasters in the facility?
Will they be affected themselves and begin to believe they are also toasters?
With their overarching Clearance levels, could the Alpha Warhead be set off to make the mother of all toast? All will be found out in due time...

Nu-7:

A Foundaiton owned satellite which contains valuable information has been shot down by the Chaos Insurgency, crash landing in the middle of Pinewood. Nu-7 are scrambled to secure the crash site and bring tech-experts to the surface to extract any valuable data before CI does. If Nu-7 successfully secure the satellite and bring all data back to base, cash bonuses can be given to each operative that took part in the event.

E-11:
Chicken Chasers (SCP 3199)

A loose specimen of SCP 3199 has been sighted in Pinewood, liquefying townsfolk all the while laying eggs across the surface. E-11 are tasked with neutralising this anomaly alongside all the eggs it laid. If even one egg survives, who knows what will happen.
A GM modelled as 3199 will have a few thousand HP and roam around surface, dealing about as much damage as 939 does. Every few minutes, he can spawn an egg prop (resized and coloured). After dying, if an egg is still present on surface, he will respawn at one and continue to breach until MTF have destroyed all eggs and anomalies. Alternatively, E-11 could attempt to contain the anomaly for an awaiting transport convoy for a cash and/or experience bonus.
The idea of this event is to spice up E-11 RP, as in-lore these guys don't sit and man checkpoints all day.

CI:

After months of prep work, the CI have managed to shoot down a Foundation owned satellite containing valuable information they could use. It crash lands in the middle of Pinewood and CI are mobilised to secure the crash site and extract any data they can before Nu-7 respond. If the CI manages to secure the satellite and return to base alive, high CL foundation keycards will be given to be used in later raids.

Foundation Staff:
After talking with personnel from different sites, it appears as though the Research Department has gone on strike and are causing a ruckus around the site, demanding better work conditions from Site Administration. Soon, Gensec begin to join in the strike too, leaving D-Block unmanned. It's up to Site Administration to negotiate new work terms with different departments to restore order to the site before something goes wrong.
+Support
+Active

Great event idea
PWCA was a great event

-Johnson J. Marauder

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
- Support
I have seen way to much minge from you, you have alot of warnings 5 of them are active I do not feel like you deserve it.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Good events
+ Expired Warns
+ Active
+ Detail

GL ?

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
- Support
I have seen way to much minge from you, you have alot of warnings 5 of them are active I do not feel like you deserve it.
I've never seen you ingame? What's your ingame name and what did i ever do to you

I'll repeat myself again, why should trial gamemaster exist if not to see whether someone is fit to join the team?
If they see me minge whatsoever with any perms given they will immediately blacklist me and probably ban me

all i'm asking for is a chance

Last edited:

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
I've never seen you ingame? What's your ingame name and what did i ever do to you

I'll repeat myself again, TRIAL gamemaster exists for a reason- they will see if i'm fit to be a mod then
If they see me minge whatsoever with any perms given they will immediately blacklist me and probably ban me

all i'm asking for is a chance
The Undead

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
The Undead
You've taken my sits before (you've even warned me before), you probably know i'm not deliberately going around and minging for the hell of it. A lot of these warns are based on small, split-second decisions or jokes that people didn't take too kindly; I can list these if you really want me to. In one case someone called an admin and got me warned after trying to make me PAY HIM to not call one.

Besides that, I still don't know how you've seen 'way too much minging' from me considering my limited interactions with you. Even if i was a minge, I'm not going to do it to ISD whom I know are largely made up of staff, they'd warn me immediately

As I said before, all I'm asking for is a chance

Last edited:

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Bill Nye The Guy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application

Sadly after communicating with the rest of the Server Leadership team we have come to the conclusion that we currently have enough Game Masters on the team. If you are interested meanwhile you can apply for staff, but if in future the numbers decrease enough you are free to apply again

Kind Regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.