In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Avery M. 'Biscuits'

Civilian name: biscuitss

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA Special Agent (Holding)

- Overseer Assistant, UNGOC GEN, CI DELCOM, MTF E-11 CSG, MTF O-1 LCPL, Med. Consultant, Nu-7 SGT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved a multitude of warnings for differing reasons, alot of these warnings are quite old though some are within this month.
- I have an active warning which expires in 2d for RDM
screenshot_win10_3441.jpg

screenshot_win10_3442.jpg

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
There is a fair few reasons I'm applying for Site Administration. I'm really enjoying the current Foundation RP loop, as it is rather fun. I wish to assist my current department and other departments with their bigger issues, which can be solved by Site Administration. I'm fully prepared for some a jump in the Chain of Command and the tasks which will be set upon me.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Previous Experiences:
- I have held a multitude of CL4 roles within the Foundation and CI, I have also held a CL5 position within the UNGOC, I believe my experience as leadership of departments and entire factions will be incredibly helpful for Site Administration. I'm also going to include my experiences as an Overseer Assistant, as they follow through with a multitude of duties that Site Administration also have.

Activity and Professionality:
- I am an incredibly active player on the server, especially on Foundation (where I spend most of my time on), I'm on quite often and could help with day-by-day issues that people may encounter. Furthermore, I'm a professional person, I do not minge about and I treat people with respect.

GoI Experience:
- Though not as important as Foundation experience, I believe my experience as a UNGOC GEN and CI DELCOM will be very helpful for Site Administration (and the Department of External Affairs), I understand what GoIs want and can sort out agreements on a higher scale due to the elevated Chain of Command position I will be in.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Authorisation of Advanced Armoury Assets
- Coordination and approval of raids on Groups of Interest (CI, GOC)
- Management of departmental performance, ensuring department's leadership remains professional and active
- Issuing citations and other forms of punishment for misbehaving personnel
- Management and creation of policies, such as the Zone Jurisdiction Policy
- Appointment and interviewing of other Senior CL4 positions, such as MTF Commanders or Department Directors
- Day-to-day activities, such as authorisation of HCZ closure for trainings, dealing with minor disputes (if need be) and other activities.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

This is the same application as my previous one, no issues were found with the original application.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
oh.
you want SA
interesting

...ok, that's funny. i'll bite. i mean ngl, O5 biscuits would probably go hard but at the same time, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it
+Support

• mostly good interactions with this individual - there's a few things i can think of that stand out, i know that as a personality they're not well-received within the community and unlike ganch, it's more justified and understandable. i have been on the receiving end of this, but i understand a lot of the - the things. etc. maybe i'm just too nice and/or too in good faith type a person, etc. idk

• i've not seen them like... actually do anything, so i can't comment on how well they work/contribute to a role, etc. i just haven't seen it. that doesn't necessarily mean they don't, it just means i personally haven't seen enough of them. as i said above, i have seen some of the work they do within DEA, but it's very... it's not enough for me to give an informed opinion. and i can't say 'no issues come to mind' either since i'm aware that they have previously caused a lot of friction with CI, etc. i mean it's good RP. they definitely create RP.

• application is a little short -could be expanded on more, a lot of it is "i held these other positions" which is all well and good, but you should elaborate more on what you would do as an SA. remember that SA have staff-enforced obligations.

• significant CL4+ experience

• is ready for a senior CL4 position

• suited for the position

• would definitely need to some extremely funny conversations and scenarios with ganch, etc. very funny, major W

• ...wait, when were you a delcom, what?

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
I've decided I need more time within DEA before proceeding with Site Administration, I am closing this application.

• Sad
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.