In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Avery M. 'Biscuits'

Civilian name: biscuitss

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA Department Manager (Holding)

- Overseer Assistant, UNGOC GEN, CI DELCOM, MTF E-11 CSG, MTF O-1 LCPL, Med. Consultant, Nu-7 SGT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
screenshot_win10_3441.jpgscreenshot_win10_3442.jpg

- I have recieved a multitude of warnings for differing reasons.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
There is a fair few reasons I'm applying for Site Administration. I'm really enjoying the current Foundation RP loop, as it is rather fun. I wish to assist my current department and other departments with their bigger issues, which can be solved by Site Administration. I'm fully prepared for the jump in the Chain of Command and the tasks which will be set upon me.

Now, I forgot to mention it while originally writing this application, however one of my main goals on the server was to become Site Admin/Command, I really believe I have the chance to do it now and can move on from my past actions.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Previous Experiences:
- I have held a multitude of CL4 roles within the Foundation and CI, I have also held a CL5 position within the UNGOC, I believe my experience as leadership of departments and entire factions will be incredibly helpful for Site Administration. I'm also going to include my experiences as an Overseer Assistant, as they follow through with a multitude of duties that Site Administration also have.

Activity and Professionality:
- I am an incredibly active player on the server, especially on Foundation (where I spend most of my time on), I'm on quite often and could help with day-by-day issues that people may encounter. Furthermore, I'm a professional person, I do not minge about and I treat people with respect.

GoI Experience:
- Though not as important as Foundation experience, I believe my experience as a UNGOC GEN and CI DELCOM will be very helpful for Site Administration (and the Department of External Affairs), I understand what GoIs want and can sort out agreements on a higher scale due to the elevated Chain of Command position I will be in.

Documentation Work:
- During my time in the server, I have overseen the writing of numerous documents, such as the UNGOC's Saskatchewan Parathreat Manual during my time as the UNGOC General, this shows I have the capability to work with others on documents and can also make them myself. A few more examples would be the Daybreaker's DEA Implementation document and the DEA T&D Handbook. I have also created a multitude of Research Documents, mostly during my time as a UNGOC member.

Public Figure:
- This also could be considered not-as-important, however I am one of the most active and public DEA Snr. CL4 members, I have experience in conducting and taking part in meetings and other activities and have experience in leading Departments during roleplay.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Authorisation of Advanced Armoury Assets
- Coordination and approval of raids on Groups of Interest (CI, GOC)
- Management of departmental performance, ensuring department's leadership remains professional and active
- Issuing citations and other forms of punishment for misbehaving personnel
- Management and creation of policies, such as the Zone Jurisdiction Policy
- Appointment and interviewing of other Senior CL4 positions, such as MTF Commanders or Department Directors
-- Site Advisor's also give their votes on other Site Administration applications
- Day-to-day activities, such as authorisation of HCZ closure for trainings, dealing with minor disputes (if need be) and other activities.
-- 'Other activities' such as the authorisation of MC&D onto site if DEA CL4 are not available, conducting Hearings and handing out Citations, authorisation of certain tests which require Site Admin approval, auditing Departments.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I would also like to mention, just because I recently got Dpt. Manager and are applying for Site Admin doesn't mean I'm fully leaving DEA, I'll still be helping out as a Special Agent.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• same as before, but the application's of good length now - i'm not sure how well they'll get along with the departments that site advisor sees too (...you know, almost all of them) but that remains to be seen. also i only just now realise i wrote need instead of lead etjhhtjrzsjdtjhngrfdzxstghnfjrxzhtngfrzxhbtgrzfdthbrfzgtzhbfgrdfbhgdrfgbhrgbftgfbdhrzxthbgrdf

• yeah, go for it

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
-Still can’t spell vacuumed

+Support
-yeah

-Although you just got DEA Manager, imo you should hold it for awhile to see what a F Sr CL4 role is like before jumping straight into your second one
I fully understand that, though I believe I have the needed experience for Site Administration. I'm still going to be helping DEA Management out as Advisor and Special Agent though.

Also, thanks to everyone for the support <3

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I fully understand that, though I believe I have the needed experience for Site Administration. I'm still going to be helping DEA Management out as Advisor and Special Agent though.
For me its not really about helping DEA Management, but more of your experience as a F Sr CL4, of which this is your first time

Reactions: elad and Biscuits

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Already shown great leadership skills as GOC GEN
+Would probably cook on SA

Willow

Mar 14, 2024
+support

Absolutely wonderful person, I've had great interactions with them, is very by the books and is very observant.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Quackie
Status
Not open for further replies.