Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): epic_3569​

-

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I started playing in July last year and I have almost 1300 hours in vtime.

-

-

In what country are you located?: Kuwait​

-

Time zone: GMT+3​

-

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): CI-Beta 'Blue'​

-

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-Beta 'Blue' [MRU-SSGT] [CCU]​

-

Civilian name: Bartholemew​

-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:622556691​

-

Discord ID (name#0000): epic#0943​

-

Do you have a mic?: I do infact have a well working micraphone.​

-

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP United Kingdom.​

-

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes infact, I have recived some warns and bans in the past. But I have not taken a warn since November last year, I have taken a more mature outlook towards the server, in general showing an improvement.​

1690738476278.png
1690738494683.png
-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I do have experience, I was actually discord moderator in a server with 300+ members and I was also a roblox developer also moderator for that same game that I helped develop.​

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I do have experience with ser roleplay, I have played City-RolePlay for about 10 hours and a lot more of dark-RolePlay games, but I mostly play Civil gamers SCP-RP.​

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: In the summer days I would say about 5-6 hours everyday.​

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have always wanted to become a moderator for this server, it is my dream to to become a moderator for this server, I want to inhance role play and also help people in this game and in this community and it will make me have more fun in this server and if I see anyone breaking the rules I can deal with it myself instead of waiting for someone to take my sits, I also love teaching new people rules and game information.​

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know I am suitable for this role, the particular reason for this circumstance is that I will always be active and I will help you guys a lot considering that I play mostly in the morning and in that time there are no moderators but people still play and there are a lot of sits that no one takes that I would love to take, I would also love to teach new people the rules and how the game works.​

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ support
Good interactions
Mature

- warnings
-bans

Blue you got a lot of warnings however you are mature and serious when needed.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Blue has tried his best to be as mature as possible while he has been here.

When I used to play on SCP-RP he minged a lot, but recently when I've seen him on, he's been a lot more mature and understands that he needs to be mature. I wish you the best of luck.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support

he has tried very hard to stop his past ways his warnings are all very old and havent had a bad interaction with him in months

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

Bad interactions
Application lacking
Not convinced of maturity

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Thank You all for your opinions, I really do appreciate it, and for who ever says the application lacks, I really did my best with this app and I keep updating it, but I don’t know what I can add anymore to it, I tried my best :)

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hello Blue, Today i will be giving you a Neutral support.

+Effort to join staff team shows commitment
+Good Playtime

During my time as captain i noticed that you had a no care attitude and cant negatively impact people when taking sits, Along with this there has been times that i have seen you been mature so i am currently on the fence.

Best of luck with your application

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Thank you to all the people who replied but I have decided to lock it for personal reasons, Rushi knows why and also requis

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
I have Re-Opened my application. Also just to clarify I have been accepted before for staff but for reasons that I do not wish to say here we did not count it.
1690623581910-png.9042

Attachments

• 1690623581910.png
    1690623581910.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Havent seen much increase in your maturity.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Could you send and show a picture of your warnings/bans and the most recent ones?

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
Today is national -support day without Any ellaboration, Jokes aside, +support i think blue is good for the job.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Today is national -support day without Any ellaboration, Jokes aside, +support i think blue is good for the job.
+Support i think everyone can get a chance
+Support
-good interaction so far.
+huge Support
have been accepted
every time i hop on the game i see him

Thank you all for the +Supports. It really dose mean a lot to me.

Could you send and show a picture of your warnings/bans and the most recent ones?
I sent them to you in DM's.

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
- Support
- Barely any effort in this application, you just upped the font to make it look like a lot.
- 8 Bans
- 17 Warnings

Credit to @Naffen for the evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.