Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:622556691
Discord name:
epic
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started playing SCP-RP back in jully last year and I have almost 1300 hours of Vtime (according to steam)
In what country are you located?:
Kuwait
Time zone:
GMT+3
Character name(s):
[Foundation] 'Blue'
[Chaos Insurgency] 'Blue' [MRU-SSGT] [CCU]
[GOC] 'Marquis'

Civilian name:
Bartholemew
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: 096 whitelist
Holding: CI-Gamma
Held: Sr.GSD Captain
Held: Nu7 CPL
Held: B1 pvt x2
Held: E11 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not taken a warn since November last year, I have taken a more mature outlook towards the server, in general showing an imporvement.
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for General Security Captain again because I did a few mistakes that I could have prevent from happening, but I am not perfect, I never said I was, and also I was a sr captain and worked for the department for almost 4 months, and in those 4 months I did so much for the department and I was so close to reaching my goal of becoming Chief of Security, and also I love this department so much so I would like to because a captain again and continue with it.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
There are a lot of reasons why I am suited for captain here are some:
  1. Role knowlage: I use to be a captain for almost 4 months and I know this role like the back of my hand
  1. Expirance: I used to be a sr captain for this department and I have CL4 knowledge / experience.
  1. document knowladge : I am really good at making external documents for the department, in fact I made some documents that the department still use.
  1. Mature: when on captain and any other roles I show mature attitude
  1. Activity: I can say I am fairly active on the server
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Captains have many responsibilities, The first and most important is to get all the Gensec in to the right mindset. And 2nd captins do tranings and tryouts for RRT and HWL. 3rd They are Responsible for supervise and monitoring all GENSEC. And make sure they are following the code of ethics and code of cunduct. Captains also lead sweeps and assign Gensec with duties. And if they do there duties correctly they sould be rewarded by crediting them.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:Lore

Last edited:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

- Support

- You joined back TODAY and said "I missed GSD" showing that you haven't played GSD since you left for a while.

- When you were removed from GSD Captain you complained to everyone right the way up to O5-1 and no one that you complained to supported your claims.

- You were removed for good reason.

- You applied to ALL I'm pretty sure CL4 roles when you were removed from GSD Captain showing that you only want authority over others.

-You were denied from all of those applications.

- I would bet that you know nothing of the new procedures in GSD.

- When I removed you, you acted like a complete child and said everything about me that could be said true and mostly false.

- When I denied your applications to GSD Captain you said it was bias and refused to believe that you simply weren't good enough.

- When you were on CI Deep cover I'm pretty sure you targeted me when I was Chief because the only time I was kidnapped and I believe you kidnapped anyone, I was the target. This tells me that you put personal bias above doing anything useful for your department/group.

I do not trust your intentions. I do not trust you. And I do not trust you with authority over others.

EDIT: Ex-Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' received numerous complaints about you and you constantly fought Ex-Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' on decisions and assignments we gave you.

Here is the logged demotion. It says for reason(s) "Removed for reasons that are too big to list here"
1690411815768.png

He was also suspended before, here is the log:
1690495452085.png
Also here are his applications:
OSA x4: 0 accepted
GSD CPT x8: 1 Accepted (original one was accepted)
Chief of Security x3: 0 Accepted
Med Consultant x4: 0 Accepted
Staff x4: 0 Accepted
ECA X1: 0 Accepted
Total apps: 24. Accepted apps: 1 which turned into a 4 month long argument and a smear campaign against the at-the-time CsoS when he was removed

Also, 3 ban appeals.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Tay

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
- Support

-Never seen any cpt behaviour on sgt/rrt sgt from you
-Recently came back to the server (not enough experience with the "new" procedures)
-Was dishonourably discharged (Many Reasons)
-Denied from multiple CL4 roles
-Immature behaviour in the past

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Denied

Hello Mr. 'Blue'

Thank you for applying for the Captain position. We deeply appreciate your interest in joining our team. However, after careful consideration of your application we have decided to deny your application. We appreciate the time and effort you have put into your application and wish you the best of luck in future endeavours.

You may contact myself on discord if you wish to know the reason for your denial

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Caeden.​

• Sad
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.