[UK] Blue's Trial Moderator Application (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): epic_3569​

-

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I started playing in July last year and I have over 1610 hours in vtime.​

-

-

In what country are you located?: I am currently located Kuwait.​

-

Time zone: GMT+3 / BST + 2​

-

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Blue'​

-

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-Gamma 'Blue' [TEU-1SGT] <MG-4>​

-

Civilian name: Bartholemew​

-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:622556691​

-

Discord ID (name#0000): _epic._

-

Do you have a mic?: I do infact have a well working micraphone.​

-

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP United Kingdom.​

-

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is not my first application I have made for CN SCP RP.​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes infact, I have recived some warns and bans in the past. But I have not taken a warn since November last year, I have taken a more mature outlook towards the server, in general showing an improvement.​

1693344982913.png
1693344999498.png
-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I do have experience, I was actually discord moderator in a server with 300+ members and I was also a roblox developer also moderator for that same game that I helped develop.​

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I do have experience with ser roleplay, I have played City-RolePlay for about 10 hours and a lot more of dark-RolePlay games, but I mostly play Civil gamers SCP-RP.​

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: In the summer days I would say about 5-6 hours everyday. And when school starts I will try to do 10-15 hours every week.​

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have always wanted to become a moderator for this server, it is my dream to to become a moderator for this server, I want to inhance role play and also help people in this game and in this community and it will make me have more fun in this server and if I see anyone breaking the rules I can deal with it myself instead of waiting for someone to take my sits, I also love teaching new people rules and game information. And I want to feal what it would be like being a moderator since I think it would be really cool.​

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know I am suitable for this role, the particular reason for this circumstance is that I will always be active and I will help you guys a lot considering that I play mostly in the morning and in that time there are no moderators but people still play and there are a lot of sits that no one takes that I would love to take, I would also love to teach new people the rules and how the game works.​

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2023
-/+ Support
-has made lots of applications for CL4 positions, so could say wants a role in where he is in control.
+Active
-A LOT of warms, I get there old but god damn that’s a lot
+Seemed mature when I have seen him play IA
-Minor spelling mistakes
+/- In IA he shows good knowledge of the FLC so could be the same for the Ingame Rules

Revolutionary

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Really active
-Good interactions
-5 applications shows he’s really dedicated to this
-Experience as ia (knows rules and how to deal with people)
-Everytime im on the server I always see him in sits which means a lot of knowledge on rules and wanting them to be enforced

May 2, 2023
+Support
-Extreme active within the community
-His interaction has advanced alot in a positive way

-He has changed into better person when i supervised him as a CI-C (BCOM) and displays maturity
-Understands most of the rules

Overall i have personally seen him that he likes to do alot of work whenever he is not rp'ing , so seeing him as a staff member will help our staff team by removing the constant stress where we get alot of sits requests non-stop.

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hey Blue, thank you for applying!.
Today, I'lll be giving you a +support

-Actively improving
-Mostly good interactions

-unsure about rule knowledge

Good luck!

Padisha

Aug 5, 2023
+support

Since I joined about 2 months ago I've seen Blue all over the place. I noticed he likes being CI but also see him play CM, D Class and rarely Gensec. He's well aware of all sorts of rules may it be RP, SCP or any regimental specific rules. I'd say he's also very active and if he wants to spend that time as a moderator, you'd have a very knowledgeable and active moderator on your team.

I've seen a few people like Blue, younger and might have minged before. But in my opinoin the ability to minge is an ability to be creative, and when I seen people like that convert fully to using their creativity for positive things they turn out to be the best people around at what they do.

- Gerard 'Wax' Pasha

Status
Not open for further replies.