CG SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 CPL / Exec. Researcher / CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 warns
1st
- FailRP (Cuffing SCP-106 as ERT during it's breach)
2nd - ARDM (hit someone with a stunstick as SCP-912)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
GENSEC is one of the primary jobs, leading to me being well-acquainted and well-versed with everything regarding GENSEC (CoE, CoC aswell as server rules).
I consider myself a responsible and mature person, craving to do always the right thing and I really try not to miss, but, I am only human.
As I said earlier, GENSEC is one of the primary jobs, so it would be really great teaching and advising new cadets/officers that just joined the server, and reward them as they progress, because one of the things that I'm not used to see is, GENSEC being rewarded by their hard-working jobs, and I really want to make the change.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have good knowledge about CoC and CoE as i said, because I use to read every week so I won't forget. I truly believe I fit the role by having an effective communication with other people around the site, I feel that I can be a Leader for those in need, I have empathy and compassion with everyone, and I am pretty Confident aswell. I've been thinking about some ideas to help the department and I think it's admirable how I can always see projects through from conception to completion.
I have always good intentions by bringing joy and good RP environments for other players.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Captain are very simple, but not easy tasks, because they need to be expecting to deal with every type of people, from the minges to the kindest person in the world, so they need to give rational punishments for those bad actors that sometimes show up to the server. In general, they need to keep an eye in everything D-Block related, aswell as the GENSEC guarding it. They are responsible to organize D-Block sweeps when one is needed.

Captain's should also (more than anyone), help those in need, those can be cadets/officers/sergeants. This role is also responsible for Riot Response Team and Heavy Weapons License Tryouts.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Miyu was born in a small village in Portugal in 19██. His dad made part of Chaos Insurgency, leading him not being present in Miyu's life.
At the age of 16, Miyu was already recognized by the president for his IQ being above the average, and he decided to study outside the country. Miyu's father tried to prevent him, by recruiting Miyu telling, everything about both CI and the SCP Foundation.

Miyu with all the hatred towards his father because of his absence, denied the invitation, and searched refuge in Site-██ leaked by his own father.
Telling everything he knew about CI and the foundation, he wanted to be the one killing his father, so he asked for any job to the ██-███████ itself, giving away all his life to be working for the foundation.

The Research Department ran some tests on Miyu, to later discover, that Miyu has amounts of strength and resistence, the ██-███████ decided that Miyu would serve a good purpose as an MTF, Nu-7 to be more clear.

15 Years passed...

During some Containment Breaches in Site-██, MTF couldn't handle the situation so they needed to call a Code Black and activate █████ ███████.
87% of the facility personnel died, 98% of Disposable Class died and 70% of the SCP's died.
Miyu was not included in, he was one of the 13 MTF that survived, and they were then taken away right after the explosion, to Site-65.

On October 28th of 20██...

During a Chaos Insurgency raid to Site-65, Nu-7 divided themselves in groups of 5. Miyu's group was to stay in Personnel Wing and defend every Non-Combative Personnel that was hiding there.
They heard gunshots, screams and there was blood everywhere. Miyu and his 4 fellow Nu-7, had their gun off safety, aiming everywhere, panicking.
Miyu starts to zone out, with all that havoc happening, Miyu cannot think properly, he starts to sweat really much and being paranoid.
Miyu and one of the Nu-7 member get shot and Miyu gets back to conscious giving a perfect shot to the CI that shot them.
Miyu tries to help his friend, but it's too late, with this, 2 other Nu-7 get shot aswell.
Miyu starts to scream and becomes paranoid, hearing and seeing things. It's only Miyu and his teammate, @F41SE (Jack 'Scythe' Jan). Jack pulls Miyu to some cover, as the CI raid PW.
He tries to get Miyu's attention by slapping him in the face.
Jack is the last one, he gets shot in the stomach, and dies in Miyu's hands. Miyu starts sobbing and talking incoherently.
He catches sight of a guy in the distance, he seemed to be a CI DELCOM.
As he approached Miyu could read his nameplate, 'boku' was this guy's codename with a strange symbol on his shoulder.

"Tell me the exact location of your buddies, NOW!" - says the man while stripping Miyu's weapons and comms.

Miyu recognized this voice... "Was he someone from site-██?" "Maybe some friend from my school?"
The man then gets shot on his mask, it didn't cause any damage to him, but it slightly destroyed his mask. He looked for cover next to Miyu.
Miyu was looking at him, astonished, he knew him.
The man then killed the MTF unit that was shooting at him and Miyu asked:
"Hey, what's your purpose in living?"

The man stood quiet has Miyu, moments later, asked another question:

"Do you have any kids?"

"No, I don't have kids, would you please shut up before I put a bullet between your eyes?"
- the man replied.

Miyu punches him in the right cheek, stabs both of his legs and kicks his gun to the other side of the room, the man is unarmed, helpless in fact.
Miyu aims his pistol that the man didn't confiscated to his forehead, and asks again:

"Hey, do you have any kids?"

A teardrop with blood starts falling from his father's face, as he continued speechless, he knew aswell.
Miyu trying not to cry said goodbye to his father and killed him with one bullet to his brain.
Miyu from now on started using his father code name [ 'boku' Miyu ]. He hated his father, but there was something inside Miyu that was haunting and tormenting him, and would continue for the rest of his life.​

Last edited:

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
+Support
Good experience pool from Nu7 CPL and RExec positions
The insights you have given of the daily duties a Gensec Captain faces are accurate and well founded

Expressed an interest in using a CL4 position to create RP
Noted that Captains have a duty to mentor and educate less experienced Gensec staff.

-
These two points in particular are incredibly important within Gensec as we hold some of Site-65's entry level jobs, and giving new staff an engaging induction period will encourage them to spend more time on site.

Reactions: boku

F41SE

Jul 7, 2022
My man seriously mentioned me in his lore lmao
but I'd give a
+Support as for activity and great interactions and matured

Reactions: boku

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
My man seriously mentioned me in his lore lmao
but I'd give a
+Support as for activity and great interactions and matured
1666963902344.png
LMAO
+Support
+Active
+Good lad
+Previous experience on leadership
Thank you :)
+Support
Good experience pool from Nu7 CPL and RExec positions
The insights you have given of the daily duties a Gensec Captain faces are accurate and well founded

Expressed an interest in using a CL4 position to create RP
Noted that Captains have a duty to mentor and educate less experienced Gensec staff.

-
These two points in particular are incredibly important within Gensec as we hold some of Site-65's entry level jobs, and giving new staff an engaging induction period will encourage them to spend more time on site.
I appreciate :D

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

Application Accepted

Hello Boku,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for the Security Captain position.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Please contact me to continue the proccess.​

Signed by:
Chief of Security Jerma Avaritia

Status
Not open for further replies.