boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:126473858
Discord name:
boku no haven#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I've been playing for some months (2/3).
My /vtime is this:

1667096424067.png
I'm 17 years old.
In what country are you located?:
Portugal
Time zone:
GMT +1
Character name(s):
'boku' Miyu [HH-S] [LDR]
Civilian name:
Miyu 'boku'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
CG SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 CPL [LDR]
(holding)

Executive Researcher
(holding)

CI-B
(holding)

GENSEC Captain
(my application got accepted today, but I still need to do the interview)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 2 warnings which I perfectly take the responsibility for.
The first one was for FailRP, and the reason was cuffing SCP-106 as ERT (i didn’t knew I couldn’t do it);
The second one was for ARDM, the reason was hitting someone with the stunstick as SCP-912 (there was multiple D-Classes in the airlock so it was really confusing but the warn continues valid). [/SPOILER]
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I have no trouble walking around the facility since I know every spot of it, same goes for rules (either IC or OOC), I'm well-versed when it comes to SCP-096 in particular, since he was the first SCP that I knew about when I first started to get interested in the SCP Universe. Another reason is, I've been spectating other people using SCP-096, and I'm really confident that I understand it's playstyle (not only from seeing other people, I know it from it's lore aswell).
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096 needs to be crouching, sobbing and whining (In-game voice lines do it, the person can't activate the microphone). The anomaly would stay in the same place for 1 minute, if there is no interaction for 60 seconds, SCP-096 may roam around the facility slowly.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
It really depends, SCP-096 needs to beeline to the person that saw it's face (SCP-096-2) via photo or physically, it can beeline to D-Block, Surface, wherever SCP-096-2 is, until he/she dies.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1st step - 096 needs to be in neutral state, if not, it needs to eliminate all the SCP-096-2;
2nd step - It must be pacified with the help of SCP Containment Beam and it's appropriate to be bucketed if necessary, and then cuffed.

3rd step - While cuffed, the appropriate staff personnel, should bring SCP-096 to it's Containment Chamber, located in HCZ, below SCP-049's Chamber.​

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @boku no haven !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.