boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:126473858

Discord name:
boku no haven#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I’ve spent reasonable hours in the server everyday since august.
I have almost 2 weeks of vtime.

1668435619027.png

In what country are you located?:
Portugal

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s):
'boku' Miyu

Civilian name:
'boku' zaza

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I always use it in RP aswell.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HOLDING:
GENSEC Captain
Exec. Researcher
MTF Nu-7 CSG

CI-Delta
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 2 warnings (none of them being active), from 1 month ago.

1st - FailRP (Restrained SCP-106 during its breach)

2nd - ARDM (Attacked someone as SCP-912 with a stunstick)
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I don´t want to say that I am the best candidate in site-65, but I surely am a really good candidate considering the fact that I am friendly and approachable within and out RP, and considering as well some goods traits about me such as good leadership, confident and responsible.
While myself, am acquainted with the Code of Conduct as well as the Code of Ethics, giving it a read every week to keep me updated, I believe that I should be given the opportunity to show everyone my potential as an O5 Assistant.
I also want to go above and beyond (as I do in every role I possess), and learn from this position, since I already have CL4 Experience in junior CL4s.
Since I'm only human, if I do get this position, I won't guarantee you that I won't do mistakes, in fact, I will most likely do, but this doesn't mean that I'm bad at a certain role, it just means that I have acknowledged what I did wrong and will do something to improve/fix it, but you do have my word that I will only give my best, maintain calm at all times and do only rational choices.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistant in RP?:
As the name implies, Overseer Assistants, assist the O5-Council with several tasks, either within as well as outside RP, one of them being enforcing the Code of Conduct.
Other duty would be reviewing the different departments, and reporting the findings to the Council.
As an Overseer Assistant, they are the first representatives of the Council being the first an individual should walk up to if they need to report something or ask something, if there is something more major going on, they should contact O5-Council itself.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SCIPNET LOGIN:

1668424641977.png

File Creation: ██/██/████

Name: 'boku' Miyu
Position: ████████ Assistant
Clearance Level Required: 5

Name: Miyu ██████

Codename: 'boku'

Date of Birth: 09/10/████

Place of Birth: Portugal, █████

1668426400876.png

(IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY READ THIS FIRST https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-boku-miyu-exec-researcher-application.8230/)

3 months later...

The ██-███████ noticed Miyu's bravery by killing his own father with no remorse for the greater good of the facility.
'boku' in January 20th of ████, was kidnapped by a Mobile Task Force called █████-█, taking him to see ██-█ aswell as an ████████ Assistant. Miyu was scared, panicking, was he being ambushed by the CI group again? Since he was the new Executive Researcher on-site, it would make sense CI were kidnapping him.
As he arrived at the ████████ Room, they unblindfolded Miyu and started recording the conversation.
<Begin Log>

[14:27 | Site-65 | 20/01/████ | ████████ Room ]
<STARTING RECORD PROTOCOL IN ██>

██-█ : Hello, Miyu.

Miyu : How do you know my name, was it my father? You scumba...

█████████ Assistant : Calm down, Miyu.

██-█ : We have been watching you recently, you shall not worry, we are not apart of any Rebellion or any Terrorist Group, We are the Foundation.

Miyu : Uh? What do you…

██-█ : We have been watching your steps, your researches, your documents, we saw that incident between you and your father.

Miyu : Who even are you?

██-█ : Me? I’m one of the 'eyes' of the foundation, the person on your left side is my assistant, the person at the door is from one of the Mobile Task Forces called █████-█.

█████████ Assistant : Sir, be careful with some of the redacted GoI’s.

██-█ : He knows about █████-█, either way, he will get the enough amount of amnestication if he declines my offer.

Miyu : What type of offer are you talking about? I’m free to do research in any type of SCP.

██-█ : No. Something more major. I know you first worked at Site-██. YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY. We’ve been also watching your behavior with certain simulated occasions.

Miyu : Who are you?

O5-█ : We are the O5-Council. Hello, we know about everything happening inside every Foundation throughout the world. Now, back to what matters, it’s a yes or no question. Do you want to take your new role seriously and serve me, or do you want to forget everything that happened in the past 20 minutes and go back to your experiments?

Miyu : If I accept it, can i still do my research?

O5-█ : Sure thing, if you have the experience, why not?

Miyu : Then it may be only right if I accept this offer.

Overseer Assistant : Congratulations. I will go through your training now, come to floor 3.

Last edited:

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+ Support

Active!
Nice!

Extremally good at PAC3!
Prior CL4 experience!

There is no reasons why he shouldn't get it to be honest.

Reactions: boku

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Active
Prior CL4 experience
Mature / Friendly

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Active
Friendly to approach
Never been in trouble
leadership/doc experience

Good luck ?

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+ Support

Active!
Nice!

Extremally good at PAC3!
Prior CL4 experience!

There is no reasons why he shouldn't get it to be honest.
Thank you Simon, and yes, I'm really good at pac ?
+Support

Active
Prior CL4 experience
Mature / Friendly
Appreciate the feedback Macca :)
+Support

Active
Friendly to approach
Never been in trouble
leadership/doc experience

Good luck ?
Thank you Lee!
+Support

Active
Prior CL4 experience
Mature / Friendly
Appreciate Adam!!
+support all reasons stated above
Thank you John!

Mr Selby

Sep 20, 2022
+Support
+Nice
+Great Nu-7!
+Great moderator
+Great leader!
+Experience
+Mature
+Fit for the position.

• Love

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Great Staff member
+Great App
+Fit for the position

Overall I think Boku is a good fit for the job his App is amazing and great staff member who works very hard to get the job done I also have great interactions with him and NU7 as E-11 he also shows great leadership when he is on the surface and Helping out in Breaches. P.S Boku contact me because I need someone to commission a PAC3 model for me that would be great my discord is Tommyy#2454 please get in touch thanks

• Love

F41SE

Jul 7, 2022
+Support
+mature
+cl4 experience

-Too active (like srsly touch some grass)

• Haha

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
1668784311128-png.3845

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .​
Hello, @boku . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. We currently feel that you currently require more experience before applying for this position. Additionally, we currently do not have a positive image of you. Secure. Contain. Protect. You may re-apply in two weeks' time on 04/12/2022.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.