GENSEC Captain [HELD]
MTF O-1 CPL [HELD]
Executive Researcher [HELD]
Ethics Committee Assistant [HELD]
CI-D (PLP) [HELD]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1692762877958.png

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm seeking the role of Site Advisor to expand my involvement and responsibilities within the server. Since joining in August 2022, I've grown deeply committed to this community. This journey has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of the server's dynamics, values, and roleplay.
What drives me towards the Site Advisor position is my aspiration to take on a more impactful role. My experiences as an Ethics Committee Assistant, Executive Researcher, Gensec Captain, and Nu-7 Lieutenant have honed my skills and cultivated qualities like patience, responsibility, and effective problem-solving. I believe these qualities equip me to positively influence the player experience and contribute to the server's growth.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
My suitability for Site Administration comes from a fusion of my experience, professionalism, and a deep understanding of the server's underlying principles. Through my active involvement in various roles and duties, I have developed a sharp intuition that proves invaluable in navigating roleplay scenarios. My time as an Ethics Committee Assistant has given me valuable insights into appropriate behavior both within and beyond roleplay. Serving as an Executive Researcher has refined my talent for crafting captivating documents. Having taken on leadership positions as GSD Captain and Nu-7 Lieutenant, I've not only strengthened my ability to lead but also deepened my capacity to shoulder responsibilities effectively and communication. All these encounters have solidified my skills in effective communication, conflict resolution, and decision-making, qualities that are essential for a successful Site Advisor.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Advanced Armory Authorization: Ensuring that AA authorization aligns with the severity of the situation, including Code 5, Code Black, and SCP-008 breaches.​
  • Department Oversight: Collaborating with Dpt. Leads to assess their performance and contribute to better conditions and functioning within each department. Active participation in meetings to discuss departmental matters is essential.​
  • Event Documentation: Keeping records of on-site events to maintain an organized account of happenings, contributing to an immersive and consistent storyline.​
  • Conflict Resolution: Preventing unneeded conflicts and facilitating communication to ensure that no one enters a conflict unrelated to their character's involvement.​
  • Site Command Liaison: Following orders from Site Command and communicating effectively.​
  • Interaction with GOIs: Orchestrating roleplay interactions with GOIs to enrich the roleplay of both. Establishing engagement through comms or in-person encounters to craft compelling RP scenarios.​
  • D-Block Sweeps: Granting permission for D-Block sweeps when there is an ongoing Code 2 and the absence of a captain.​

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

THE BEGGINING

RISE TO RESPONSIBILITY

DESTINED ASCENSION

Attachments

• 1692762837476.png
    1692762837476.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 1692762851286.png
    1692762851286.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 1692822431866.png
    1692822431866.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland
+Support leaning to neutral,
Boku has the necessary experience to move up to Site-Admin, my only complaint is regarding how long Boku has been an ECA for. As said before, Boku has come back to the community, however has not been back long enough for me to consider him fully ready for Site-Admin.

- Be careful on cams ;), much love no homo flares

• Love
Reactions: boku

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+A lot of CL4 Experience (Combative/Non-Combative)
+Has a lot of RP potential
+Friendly Interactions

• Love

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+support
Very good ECA
Very good E11
Always has people doing some sort of rp, would fit in great within SA

• Love

Mette Frederiksen

Nov 4, 2022
+Support leaning towards +/- Support
+CL4 Experience
+/-Almost no interactions
-Possibly used AI for application

Last edited:

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+/- Support
+CL4 Experience
+/-Almost no interactions
-Possibly used AI for application
Hello Mette,

I came here to say that all of my applications are genuine, the most "AI" you could point out is the fact that I need google to change the vocabulary, since English is not my main language.
However I do appreciate your time for posting a comment!

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @boku

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
+Support
-Snr. Lv. 4 experience
-2x ECA - ECA for a long time
-Good in RP as shown when playing GOC and ECA
-Really friendly

• Love

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @boku

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: boku and 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.