Character name(s): 'Bolt'

Civilian name: Bolt

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Chief of Medicine, MTF O1 SPC, MTF A1 SGT, MTF Nu-7 PVT, MTF E-11 CSG, CI LTCOM

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
https://gyazo.com/ed9fbc0632cc5db013f1fd111f220b22 + A FearRP warning.

I do have quite a few warnings, I will admit. However, all of them were a while ago apart from my most recent FearRP warning which I had gotten quite recently which I do apologies for.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

Personally, I enjoy being an IA Agent due to the RP it gives. As you can see from my previous high ranking roles the majority are combat driven roles meaning I haven't had much opportunity to solely do RP. I also enjoy enforcing the Code of Conduct/Ethics and writing documents since it breaks away from what other Departments/Jobs provide you + the personnel in this Department are very helpful and friendly to interact with, which allows this Department to be very welcoming.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I believe that I should be suitable for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador due to my previous experience in Omega-1 which allowed me to grasp the different rules the Code of Conduct and Ethics provide, and the whole of ISD has allowed me to develop my professionalism onsite which hopefully all personnel onsite have been able to see. I am able to write above standard documents, which I know due to IA Ambassadors + Director looking through my documents and telling me that I have written my documents very well.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I have written a fair bit of documents that have been approved, and I have been told from higher ups that they were written to a very high standard.

My advice for documents is to try and write in as much detail as possible by:

- Gathering as much Information from the Incident as possible (e.g. Names of Personnel involved, perhaps including phrases Personnel have said)
- Excellent Grammar and Spelling (This one is pretty obvious, however remember if you are unsure of how a word is spelt then search it up)
- Formatting (I'd recommend either using the Format in bunks or asking your nearest higher up to give you an example of a document you would like to write up, this is what I did and it drastically helped me improve my documentation.)
- Getting others opinion (If you are unsure whether your document is good, then I'd recommend asking an Ambassador+ to give a read of your document, this is where you will get assistance with how to improve your documentation.)

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

These are the responsibilities from what I've witnessed:

- Training new Agents
- Helping and giving advice to Agents + Operatives
- Assisting non-combative during Codes 1-5
- Leading important investigations
- Watching over Agent duties

An Ambassador should also fill a normal Agent's duties alongside these ones.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Reactions: Silverback

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

Mature
Friendly and approachable
CL4 Experience + ISD experience
Active on IA

Good luck Bolt!

Reactions: BoltSive

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
+ Support
Lot of positive interactions, would like to see you on the ambassador team.

Best of luck,

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Bolt.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Agent "Bolt".

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps as an ambassador.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Status
Not open for further replies.