Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BoltSive
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): According to my 1 year achievement in-game: 1704394588959.png
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 CPL 'Bolt'
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Kane 'Bolt' Johnson
Civilian name: Mr. PeanutButter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562183070
Discord ID (name#0000): BoltSive#3682
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Chief of Medicine (Accepted)

Game Master (Denied)

Moderator #1 (Denied)

Moderator #2 (Denied)

Game Master #2 (Accepted)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've had a few Warnings, however no Bans or Kicks.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, unless being a Discord Moderator counts. However I hope to have proper moderating experience within this Community, since this is a great environment in my opinion to be able to acquire the expert level of Moderating on this server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
SCP-RP is the first serious RP server I've actually been a part of, however I hope to find more serious RP servers in the future to play on. (Like Star-Wars RP whenever that comes out)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-4 hours per weekday. 4-6 hours per Weekend. However it really depends what I am doing during the week.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I believe that it would be a fun experience to become a part of the moderation team, and as an 'OG' player of the server I think that I would know how the server runs and the community who plays it. This is a great server that I have poured almost 2000 hours into since it is a well made and pleasant server to be apart of and moderating it would be great. I know quite a lot of people in the moderation team meaning I won't have much trouble getting along with the other members of the mod team but I will also be a trustable person to assist them in duties.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
With my knowledge of the server and RP experience, I will be able to handle reports fairly and respectfully to all participants.
I will maintain and enforce RP to all members within the server, and make to sure that people are having a pleasant experience while playing. I have previous experience as a Trial Gamemaster meaning I will be able to use commands and tools without much training. I am very reliable to do work for the moderation team since with my previous experience with upholding a regiment as CI LTCOM so I will be able to complete tasks and duties well.

I would also like to note my (not recent) staff blacklist that has expired 3 months ago. I believe that 9 months is enough time for me to realize my mistake for moderation abuse, and it won't happen again. I have learnt from my mistake.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @BoltSive ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to your history and way you've used your position in the past we do not believe you would be a good fit for our staff team.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.