Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BoltSive
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): According to my 1 year achievement in-game:
1704394588959.png

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 CSG 'Bolt'
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Kane 'Bolt' Johnson
Civilian name: Mr. PeanutButter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562183070
Discord ID (name#0000): BoltSive#3682
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Chief of Medicine (Accepted)
(UK) Chief of Medicine Application - BoltSive

GameMaster (Denied)
[UK] BoltSive’s GameMaster Application

Moderator #1 (Denied)
[UK] BoltSive's Moderator Application

Moderator #2 (Denied)
[UK] Bolt's Moderator Application #2

Game Master #2 (Accepted)
[UK] BoltSive's GameMaster Application #2

Moderator #3 (Denied)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've had a few Warnings, however no Bans or Kicks.
gyazo.com

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, the only other experience i've had is being a Gamemaster but that's still not really a moderating position,

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
SCP-RP is the first serious RP server I've actually been a part of, however I hope to find more serious RP servers in the future to play on. (Like Star-Wars RP and Site-9)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-4 hours per weekday. 4-6 hours per Weekend. However it really depends what I am doing during the week.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator for this server because I find alot of enjoyment while playing and moderating isn't something I have done before so I would love this server to be my first time experience since I have been playing for around 2000 hours and have enjoyed (mostly) all of it. I know quite a few people in the mod team so I won't have any trouble getting along with them.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
With my knowledge of the server and RP experience, I will be able to handle reports fairly and respectfully to all participants.
I want to maintain and enforce RP to all members within the server, and make to sure that people are having a pleasant experience while playing. I have previous experience as a Trial Gamemaster meaning I will be able to use commands and tools without much training. I can act professionally when needed as a moderator.

I would also like to note my (not recent) staff blacklist that has expired 4 months ago. I believe that 10 months is enough time for me to realize my mistake for moderation abuse, and it won't happen again. I have 100% learnt from my mistake.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support

Active and a good guy. He made a mistake a long time ago yes, he's been dealt the consequences of it already.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Defo deserving of the position, mistakes are a long time ago

Jonny Guaca

May 23, 2022
Hello @BoltSive , today I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

- Very good interactions
- Active
- Professional

- Past warnings

Good Luck,
Jonny Guaca

baneyo

Aug 31, 2022
+Support
Bolt has proven to me how much he wants the position to be a staff member and how dedicated he is to it. Although of past mistakes, he has improved amazingly and wonderfully, becoming more mature within the server. He is also very active as I ALWAYS see him on the server. In conclusion, I believe making Bolt a staff member would be the right decision.

Best of luck.
Cain.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-W person
-Is good
-Yes

-Haven’t had an interaction with

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator