[UK] Bravestones moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward/bravestone

Oct 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):LewisKG

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):5 days 1hr 45min

In what country are you located?:UK

Time zone:GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):BRAVESTONE [H-13]

Chaos name (include your rank):MO SALAH no rank

Civilian name:JHON.H

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:712083649

Discord ID (name#0000):James.T#6960

Do you have a mic?:YES

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):[UK]

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I Have 1 fear rp warning and i think thats it

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
NO

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
YES AS A GENSEC CAPTIAN

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-8 HOURS

-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
THE REASON I WANT TO BECOME A MOD IS BECAUSE THAT LATELY I HAVE BEEN THINKING TO HELP OUT WITH THE SEVER BY MAKING IT A BETTER PLACE WITH LESS PEOPLE BREAKING RULES RESPONDING TO SITS AND ACCEPTING PEOPLES SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO ADD TO THE SEVER TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY AND TO MAKE THE SEVER PRESENTABLE AND THEIR IS NEW THING EVERYDAY TO ENCOUNTER AS A MOD.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special ovER THE OTHER APPLICANTS
I think i am special over the applicants is because i am quite active i read rules every 2 weeks so i am up to date sometimes i do make mistakes but i try my best to fix them so i dont have to worry i am very professional and I'm really kind to anyone i talk to i will try and do 60 sits everyday to meet the requirements to be promoted to the best of the best

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @james.t ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is lacking in detail. And it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time. We recommend increasing your presence within the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.