• Ethics Committee Chairman
  • Medical Consultant
  • Site Manager
  • Site Director
  • O5-2 ‘The Sovereign’
  • UNGOC Private
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • None
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • Since DEA was created. Had it off and on. Mostly to assist the department in its early days.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • DEA requires some serious help and I am ready to invest a lot of time and effort into enhancing the Department into the best possible form it can be. DEA is vital in various GOI/Diplomatic situations and unfortunately recently the Department has fallen well beyond standards in dealing with these issues. My goal as a Special Agent is to breathe life into the training programmes that once ran under previous leadership and take initiative with the creation of Roleplay and tasking for all DEA Agents.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • I’ve handled various diplomatic scenarios and hostage situations with the Chaos Insurgency/UNGOC. My plethora of experience will help the Department going forward in tackling these issues. As O5-2 'The Sovereign' I took great interest and aligned my Characters Lore with that of espionage and diplomacy. That being said, I created tasks for the DEA to undertake, some of which are still being conducted till now. One notable tasking was an Operation briefing on the relationship between the two GOIs that inhabit Pinewood, The Insurgency and the UNGOC. Isolating the reasons and links between their interactions would enable the DEA to conduct diplomatic espionage to keep the primary enemy on their back foot at all times.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

An ungodly amount. Any document can be good if the formatting, content and purpose are met to a sufficient standard. My biggest GOI/DEA related document is when I put the embassy into action. This was a hard fought policy which I spearheaded and got passed through.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • To conduct training for new DEA Agents and to onboard them in an efficient and structured manner.
  • Open diplomacy with all GOIs. Event GOIs and the static ones also.
  • First line of communication and contact during a hostage situation and any negotiation of any kind with any GOI. They take priority over others.
  • Create and expand the Department’s role play capabilities. That is the duty of any Clearance Level 4.
  • Be the first point of DEA Clearance Level 4 contact. Show professionalism and willingness at any moment to do any tasking that is required for the department to flourish.
  • Create documentation that signposts Agents in their duties.
  • Assist Agency Managers and the Directors in the management of the Department as a whole.
  • Enable a competent team based atmosphere so DEA Agents work together well.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Godfrey Kagen
Career History:
Ex-Special Operations.
Foundation Affairs Agent
Operative in 'WILD STORM'
1693790843899.png
Operative Kagen joined the Foundation a few months after the conclusion of a international smuggling ring incident within the borders of Belgium. The Agency he worked for gained international renown for the proficiency and expertise undertaken during this operation. His name was never mentioned publicly, which is all part of the job.

During his early tenure within the Foundation, he was set upon a group of cultists in the local area outside of Site-54. Operative Kagen proceeded to infiltrate the cult who was attempting to summon demonic forces into the village and feed back information to the listening post nearby. Approval from Site-54's Intelligence Director gave Operative Kagen the sorely needed win he was chasing. Within minutes the Cultists were rushed by Operative Kagen and his colleagues and were apprehended quickly and brutally. Operative Kagen has been demerited previously for his violence in his Operations.

A few years later, Operative Kagen was relocated to Site-65 in Canada due to a diplomatic run in with the Horizon Initiative. O5-2 'The Sovereign' utilised Operative Kagen in Operation Wild Storm due to his brutal strategies in the field. Operative Kagen is quiet, collected and when required, cruel.
1693791180560.png

Reactions: cawmrade

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
+Support

Might not have interacted you much but seeing all the info you've provided im amazed. And honestly you've got too much experience to be JR CL4 but ill definitley support it.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

Broda has been one of my biggest inspirations for the server, his drive and dedication to the server is very admirable, His talent in both RP And all that he does is exceptional, He has massive wealth of experience in pretty much everything, including SC!, The man can do anything and this is one of those positions that he can achieve and perform in without any issues.

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1
+support

Overqualified, but i guess this will be your real challenge can you organise and sort out DEA?

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023

CIbH0Uu.png
Department of External Affairs

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Special Agent. We have decided to elevate your application to the next stage; please wait to be contacted.

Charlie Freddo
Department of External Affairs, Deputy Director
Site-65.

Status
Not open for further replies.