Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Name: Broda
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24655601
Previous Rank: Senior Game Master
Date of resignation?: 15/08/2023
Why did you resign?:
Due to some IRL issues, which I won't disclose here (More than happy to privately with whoever deals with this), it caused me to leave half way through my notice period.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Never
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I enjoyed running the event chains I did and the quality of the events I produced within the GM team never went unnoticed. I did enjoy creating scenarios and storylines which engaged many players on every level. During my time as GM, I was very active and never unwilling to not go the extra mile with anything. This ranged from offering to do the activity check for Event Team lead, as i knew the pressure they were under and I know doing this enables a healthy team. Alongside this, I offered to do mentoring and produced a very high quality report for my mentees at the time.

I can commit time again as the issues to which I'll disclose privately, have been addressed and sorted a lot quicker than anticipated.

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
+support

Brodas events have always been incredible, he was a phenomenal mentor within the team and I think it would be an absolute shame to not have him back on the squad.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
+support
My brother lasted 2 weeks without SGM and has returned to us to fulfill his addiction of Cortex playthroughs

In all seriousness he is actually a great leader for the GM team and truly does put an insane amount of effort into his events.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
I'm going to be real here, I dont have plans for returnal for this server any time i soon, but it still houses a place in my heart, and therefore i want it to always remain in its top spot, Broda here is essential to roleplay and server health in my complete opinion, without him, the server will take a massive stab to the abdomen for its health. Let him return to his position of keeping the server at its #1 spot

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
+support

Man created multiple storylines that received an insane amount of positive feedback, 100% should come back.

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
+Support
Everything I want to say has been said.
If you deny this man i'll deck you IRL.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

One of the greatest SGMs, let him return!

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

As my OG mentor for the GM team, I have to say Broda was the most helpful and kind GM I've worked with for a long time. And not only is he the creator of one of the most iconic event chains we've seen so far, but he's also had a big hand in a number of other events.

Truthfully, I doubt there is any person who could understate the effect and value he brought to the GM team, and from the goals he explained to me, I truly believe he is a driving force of RP and cooperation within the GM team.

God speed my bald friend.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

One of the best and friendliest people I've met on SCP RP in my 2 years. Put him in Community Supervisor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.