[UK] Broda's SGM Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Broda
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24655601
Previous Rank: Senior Game Master
Date of resignation?: February? Can't recall you should have it on the Trello board.
Why did you resign?: Burnout mostly and frustration with how the server was being directed.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Never, Clean record
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
The one thing I did enjoy on CN was the Game Master aspect. Being an SGM gave me a lot of creative freedom compared to an RP Leader role. I believe handling both O5-1 and an SGM role was reckless and too time consuming, leading to such a burnout.

During my time in the GM/Event Team, I created some superb stories for players to enjoy and rewrote the entire Game Master handbook for the Network. I also created the Head Game Master proposal which passed and is waiting for implementation. I wish to create more stories that had an impact such as The Cortex and the MC&D Auction event series

Please Note: I am going to be moving soon and will require at some point a 2-3 Week LOA due to the move and lack of internet. If you cannot accommodate this then do not accept the appeal.

+Massive Support

Throughout my tenure on the server, Broda has always been and will be one of the greatest roleplayers I have met in any RP.
If someone deserves this, it is him.
He is a very easy person to talk to, very dedicated, and very competent.

Good luck, Broda! I hope to see you as a part of the GM team again!

Status
Not open for further replies.