Not open for further replies.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Name: Broda
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24655601
Previous Rank: Senior Game Master
Date of resignation?: February? Can't recall you should have it on the Trello board.
Why did you resign?: Burnout mostly and frustration with how the server was being directed.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Never, Clean record
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
The one thing I did enjoy on CN was the Game Master aspect. Being an SGM gave me a lot of creative freedom compared to an RP Leader role. I believe handling both O5-1 and an SGM role was reckless and too time consuming, leading to such a burnout.

During my time in the GM/Event Team, I created some superb stories for players to enjoy and rewrote the entire Game Master handbook for the Network. I also created the Head Game Master proposal which passed and is waiting for implementation. I wish to create more stories that had an impact such as The Cortex and the MC&D Auction event series

Please Note: I am going to be moving soon and will require at some point a 2-3 Week LOA due to the move and lack of internet. If you cannot accommodate this then do not accept the appeal.

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+SUPPORT
Throughout it all remains one of the finest roleplayers we've seen. His legacy still influences RP matters. We certainly lost a valuable asset to the GM team when Broda departed, it would be good to have his skillset back on the team.
senator-armstrong-handshake.gif

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
+Massive Support

Throughout my tenure on the server, Broda has always been and will be one of the greatest roleplayers I have met in any RP.
If someone deserves this, it is him.
He is a very easy person to talk to, very dedicated, and very competent.

Good luck, Broda! I hope to see you as a part of the GM team again!

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Cortex storyline was the best and most fun RP I ever seen produced on the server as well as the MC&D event also being top tier.

Get bro back in

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Broda is like me, leave -> return. -> leave and repeat about 4 times

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
The backbone of RP on SCP. This man is legendary and made some of the most fun events ever.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.