Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Steam ID :76561197990923863
Discord name: AHuman#1688
For how long have you played on CG SCP: If we are talking about total playtime then it would be 5 days but im usually on and off the server due to irl business.
In what country are you located?:UK (England)
Time zone: GMT+0
Character name(s): Bruce (F) Broil (Civ) Brick (CI)
Civilian name: Broil
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-E11 LCPL and CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have only had one. I was warned for Combat jumping, I was in a battle with a CI and I started tocombat jump making it harder for the CI to hit me and I got warned, I have since read the rules and I will not do it again.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? To teach, instruct people on how to be an effective researcher and enforce the code of ethics that has had a problem recently in the research department and to revolutionize contaiment strategies and lower the risks of breaches.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I have taught multiple juniors on how to conduct tests, supervised them and told them how to improove such as how to make excellent grade documents and how to makea good impression, aswell as teaching some the code of ethics so they do not get in trouble, I have also hosted a lecture on this so a larger group of people who need help can come get it.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?I have 4 that I know of one being a 076-2 interview. (I cant find the rest due to a glitch with the computer system but I do remember getting 4 excellents recently.) And an excelent grade document needs to have the min of 4 pages, solid formating and good research ideas and aims, methods need to be on point and you need to collect good and relevant research.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: To ensure the research department does not fall into chaos and to ensure the code of ethics do not get violated by any researcher, the responsibilities of an executive also include updates to how the research department operates and overseeing high risk/level tests that would likely result in breaching.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My executives lore would be as follows:

There was a young man called Bruce who lived an a small town in oxfordshire raised by an engineer and a scientist working for a secretive orginasation, Bruce had interest in being an engineer and a scientist and wanted to find a job were he could be happy doing both things simultaniously but one day on a trip through the mountains tragedy struck, both the engineer and the scientist who raised Bruce were mauled to death by a dog like creature, staying as still as he could the creature ran away asa hail of bullets decended onto it, as he went to the corpses of his parents he found a keycard, level 3, SCP Foundation, ever since then Bruce strived to join the foundation, looking for answers and oh boy did he get answers, he later applied for researcher in hopes of strengthening the containment of the creature that killed his parents and other SCPs, and the one that killed his parents turned out to be SCP-939.

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi Bruce, Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application. Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak or discord so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.