Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15329067
Discord name: AHuman#1688
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I believe I began playing on the SCP server around Feburary or January last year.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+0
Character name(s): Bruce "Anvil"
Civilian name: Bruce Walker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:MTF-E11 CSG(Held)+SPC(Holding)MTF-O1 SGT(Held)CI-DELCOM(Held)Executive Researcher(Holding)SCP-096(Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:N/A

Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I am applying for Site Advisor because I want to take a step up in the foundation and improove my managment and leadership skills at the same time, as I need to work on confidence when in leadership positions. I also want to try new things in the foundation and I believe that this may be a gateway into these new things.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I think im suitable for this role in Site Administration because I am capable of making detailed research documents that can allow me to write equally as detailed reports on situations on site. I am also ready to help anyone who needs it whether it is just a general question about the site or concerns or reports people have about people around the site, or if someone wants to suggest a change to something around site. I also think I bring a lot of good qualities for a member of Site Administration, including the ones allready listed and I think I can make these qualities shine with my new position if accepted.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: I believe the responsibilities of a member of Site Administration in RP to be to help as many people as they can when they need it, whether it be in the form of them asking a simple question or if they need help with a problematic person on site or were given threats by someone in RP. I also believe its up to Site Administration to keep the site from falling into chaos by any means neccesary to ensure the safety of the site personell regardless of clearance as all personell on site should be given the same treatment during breaches, raids, whatever the situation might be as anything could cause the site to be lost to the threat at hand due to someone who thinks they have higher authority than what they really have, like preventing containment forces like MTF-E11 and ERT from getting to the breached SCPs or MTF-Nu7 from getting to were the Chaos Insurgency have been spotted. In addition to the previously mentioned duties I also think a member of Site Administration to be someone to look up to by lower clearances as a role model, so all Site Administration member should try be professional and friendly at all times.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
WARNING, CLEARANCE LEVEL FOUR IS REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION, IF YOU ARE NOT CLEARANCE LEVEL FOUR CLOSE THIS DOCUMENT NOW, THERE WILL NOT BE FURTHER WARNINGS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1679075619189.png
CONTINUED LIFE SIGNS DETECTED, WELCOME CLEARENCE LEVEL 4 PERSONEL

Transcript 1
Date: 17/03/ █ █ █ █
Personell involved: Executive Bruce DoR Engallagher Carmine Ludenberg and Site Command member █ █ █ █ "Seer"

Site Command member █ █ █ █ "Seer" has been gathering information through his informants around site to see if Executive Bruce is the next addition to the Site Administration roster, from the information gathered by the numerous reports submitted by the informants Executive Bruce seems to have many qualities wanted by a member of Site Administration, although some need a bit of work to perfect he has been doing well and after a vote within Site Command and the Site Director, they have all agreed to give Executive Bruce a chance at stepping up to Site Advisor after a interview with him, which is planned to be set today when Executive Bruce is available, however if Executive Bruce denies the position of Site Advisor he will be amnesticated and delivered back to his office with a coverup story to continue gather information on his abilities in case he changes his mind in the future.

DoR Engallagher: "Site Command member █ █ █ █ "Seer" has requested an audience with you Bruce."
Executive Bruce: "Allright, have they specified why?"
DoR Engallagher: "No but they would like you to go to their office as soon as your available."
Executive Bruce: "Ok, ill head down now as I currently dont have any work to do at the moment."

<Clearance level 4 Comms>Executive Bruce: "I am on my way to your office."
<Clearance level 4> █ █ █ █"Seer": "I will be waiting."

Executive Bruce: "Hello █ █ █ █ "Seer"."
█ █ █ █ "Seer": "Take a seat Bruce."
█ █ █ █ "Seer": "Bruce I have called you here to give you an opportunity at stepping higher in the foundation."
Executive Bruce: "Allright, what is this opportinity?"
█ █ █ █ "Seer": "A position in Site Administration as Site Advisor, if you choose to accept we shall begin with the interview, if you decline the position you will be returned to your regular duties by my guards."
Executive Bruce: "I would like to start the interview."

Transcript due for extension.

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
- SUPPORT
- Not much CL4 experience
- Not really seen you on site

Last edited:

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support leaning towards neutral
Gotta be a lil more active around site though homie

Reactions: Bruce

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Bruce

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.