Status
Not open for further replies.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Name: 'Cain'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559737773
Previous Rank (convert if required): Staff Moderator
Who demoted you?: I'm not too sure. (Maybe Requis, or Sven since he was my supervisor at the time)
Date of demotion?: Also not too sure. (My PC was broken for a LONG time, by the time I was burnt out and completely forgot about it.)
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?: I was kicked for Inactivity.
Is this true?: Yes, it is true.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not that I remember, no.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I was warned in early 2023 for toxicity: called someone mentally ill.
What is your side of the story?: I was a researcher and this chef threw a radio at my head, damaging me a load, so I got angry at him.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I think I should return because I have a full working PC now and know the rules and how to enforce them. I will change my activity to make it even better and alert SL / SSL if I am going on an LOA / ROA. I also believe I will be a contribution to the staff team and make an impact to the team. I would really like the role back since I like helping people out as I know the rules and have experience over my last almost 2 years on the server. I also believe I will climb the ranks, hopefully to Server Leadership, due to my responsible characters and leadership throughout my time on Civil Networks. I am a competent player, meaning I can work under pressure quite easily, and make swift decisions without having to stall for 10+ minutes.

In conclusion, I believe I should return to the staff team because I believe I can make a positive impact towards the team.

Last edited:

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Hello Cain i will be giving - Support today for the following reasons
-activity I barely see you
- this appeal looks extremely rushed

Edit
I have seen your activity increase. So I am changing my opinion to a +\- support id recommend maybe adding a bit more detail and I would be more then likely to change my support To more positive

Last edited:

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Hello Cain i will be giving - Support today for the following reasons
-activity I barely see you
- this appeal looks extremely rushed
Hello Arthur. I get when you say my application looks rushed, and I understand that doesn't cover how much I would like my role in staff back. However, I do not believe my activity is low enough that you 'barely' see me as today I spent 3 hours (rough estimate taking away AFK time since I was doing google docs ) and this week i spent an approximate of almost 1.5 days. Thanks for the reply and opinion tho.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Made some changes since it doesn't look too neat

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Neutral

You have broken fearrp when i caught you as a DC, but you're a good guy and I doubt it'd happen again.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022

Demotion Appeal Accepted

Hi @baneyo,

Congratulations on having your Demotion Appeal accepted. I will be reinstating you into the Staff Team with the rank Trial Moderator. We will talk further within Teamspeak.​

Status
Not open for further replies.