Zacharia Dez

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?:
I do have a microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HOLDINGHELD
Mobile Task Force Epsilon 11 Lance CorporalMobile Task Force Epsilon 11 Command Sergeant
Overseer AssistantGeneral Security Captain
Internal Affairs Operative / AgentMobile Task Force Nu-7 Private
Intelligence Operative / Agent
Chaos Insurgency: Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a warning for Toxicity for calling a person mentally ill. This was from my first few weeks of joining the server and not understanding the full purpose of it.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
The reason why I am applying for the role of Site Advisor is because I think I am fully prepared to take on a senior position, and that would be Site Advisor. I also want to control the Roleplay in the server more to give everyone a chance to have the best possible Roleplay Immersion.

I would also want to apply for the role to gain leadership experience, as I think I have not gained enough from being a Command Sergeant, a captain and an Overseer Assistant. By the time I have gained enough experience, that is when I apply for roles such as Site Director and in the end, Site Command.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I think I am suitable and capable for the role of Site Administration since I have had experiences from different regiments / departments, meaning I will be sure my monthly reviews of the departments / regiments will be very accurate. I also think I can choose the best choices for each department and regiment since I have alot / enough experience in them to find the right choice.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration in RP is the following:
- Taking leadership in containment breaches, meaning to authorize Advanced Armoury with 2+ Keter Class SCPs are breached.-
- Authorizing the entrance of MC&D to sell energy weapons.-
- Completing accurate monthly reviews of different departments and regiments-
- Ensuring all site personnel are following the Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct, meaning the role ensures the rules are to be enforced everywhere.-
- Ensuring the site status is to be called out frequently and make sure everyone is aware.-
- Speaking / contacting different GOIs and making decisions (E.G making cease fire, buying foundations staff, and more)
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-> LOADING SCIPNET, STANDBY...
-> SCIPNET SUCCESSFULLY LOADED!
-> ENTER USERNAME AND PASSWORD...
-> USERNAME: CL5_[REDACTED]
-> PASSWORD: ******************
-> ACCOUNT FOUND. WELCOME, [REDACTED]
-> SELECT...
-> SITE ADMINISTRATION...
-> SITE ADVISORS...
-> SITE ADVISOR 'CAIN'

February 7th 1995 - Zachary Dez, born on this date located in New Mexico. Birthed by Father, Barry Dez, [KIA] and Mother, Catalina Dez [KIA]

March 19th 2005 - Zachary 10 years of age, both parental figures Killed In Action due to being caught in crossfire while The Police Department and the Mexican Cartel.

April 7th 2005 - Zachary now raised in Orphange of [REDACTED], starting to develop and learn the true purpose of life. Suffering.

May 3rd 2008 - Age 13, Social Interactions: None. Relationships: None. Intelligence Quotient: 135. Zachary is starting to be spotted out and being scouted by the SCP Foundation.

January 28th 2020 - After many continuous years, the foundation has finally taken their chance.

>*LOG#342B6 PLAYING NOW!*<

Intelligence Ambassador [REDACTED] attempting secure comms...

<!> Secure comms achieved!

[REDACTED]-1 - Make it quick, Ambassador. I don't have much spare time.

Ambassador - I will not waste your good time sir-

[REDACTED]-1 - Then don't waste it! You're making me question your position ambassador.

Ambassador - Apologies, I have visual on Zachary Dez. He is located at [REDACTED].

[REDACTED]-1 - Have him to Site-65 this instant and bring him to my office. He is to be tranquilized, bagged, and brung here. Do you understand?

Ambassador - Yes sir. Until next time.

>*END LOG*<

>*RECORDING#854N8 PLAYING NOW*<

*-1 slaps Zachary*

*Zachary awoken.*

-1: Welcome, Zachary, to the SCP Foundation-

Zachary: WHAT?! WHERE AM I? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

-1: Woah! Buddy, there is no need to be afraid. You aren’t getting executed or anything. In fact, I would call this a good offer in my opinion.

Zachary: What’s good about this situation? Offer? This is one sick job interview.

-1: Thank you for the sarcasm. Anywho, I would like to offer you a job of Site Advisor. You work with and must be loyal to the SCP Foundation, we find out you do something you're not meant to do, well, lets just say you will no longer be here, in this world.

Zachary: is this a choic-

-1: You have no choice Zachary.

Zachary: Fine then. I will not dissapoint you.

-1: Good boy. Now, my Alpha 1 Operatives will lead you to your new office. The Site Director will brief you more. Welcome to the foundation Zachary.

>*END OF RECORDING*<

-> End of 'Cain's folder! Would you li-

-> SCIPNET shutting down...

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ neutral support

No interactions of note

I will change if I see good things but everything else is good

• Love
Reactions: baneyo

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @baneyo . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: baneyo
Status
Not open for further replies.