[UK]Calvin Lucien's Director of Internal Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:775177899

Discord name: _galaxyking_

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 662 hours.

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien.

Civilian name: Alex Lucien.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF E11 SGT (Holding)
  • IA Ambassador (Holding)
  • DEA Agent (Holding)
  • MTF NU7 CPL (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail RPx2, Fear RP and RDM.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I have spent a considerable amount of time as an ambassador, and I am looking to move on to something greater within the department and I wish to do more for the department, and I have seen so some floors in the department recently and I wish it fix and improve on them e.g. inactivity within the ambassador team and agents breaking FLC a sizeable amount, along with introducing policy's and protocols so the department can be bigger better and more efficient.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

I have spent a considerable amount of time as an ambassador and having done so for consecutive months now, I'm highly educated on the Foundation legal Codex (FLC) and have some leaderships experience form being an ambassador e.g. telling agents to man POI’s make arrests etc, adding to this I have done quite a few investigations as an agent and ever more as an ambassador where I uncovered considerable amount of breaks in the Foundation legal Codex (FLC) but recently i have been conducting my own investigations and tribunals

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
  • Observing the whole department of IA alongside the other director
  • Interviewing and whitelisting new ambassadors.
  • Training new agents assisting them as they learn the job.
  • Attending departmental meetings/meetings with site command.
  • Assigning agents to the needed stations, such as Checkpoint Charlie or D - Block.
  • Praising and punishing agents to ensure that they behave and do their job well and striking. ambassadors when they break the FLC or just being unprofessional.
  • leading investigations on behalf of Internal affairs.
  • Handling situations in which a CL4 or another IA agent has committed violations against the Codex.
Basic Clearance Level 4 permissions/responsibilities
  • Authorising Advanced Armoury (Must be highest on site)
  • Bulkhead and Blast door controls
  • Sealing/Opening the PW blast door during the needed codes.
  • Access to Clearance 4 areas when authorised such as 008 CC, Advanced Armoury, Floor 3 and Ethics Committee Offices
  • Engaging Tesla's and Door Controls for MTF During Code 5 & Code 1
  • Access to the Announcement System
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONELL FILE

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
-support
Sorry calvin but I don't think you are suitable for the role of director

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
Alr idk wtf flc and sizzle is (I do btw) so let's get to the point of giving this man a + Support
Some points are that he want people to join the "bloody teamspeak" and that this man can be injected with 1 morphine (he will arrest you if you do it a second time I have tested this). But yah this guy is a legend.

Last edited:
Reactions: (Calvin Lucien)

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received
Subject: Departmental Director Assignment Request

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Greetings Calvin Lucien,

You have applied for the position of Director of Internal affairs. We thank you for being so enthusiastic about taking on this stressful and challenging position. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated. We also wish to thank you for attending the audit in which you showed off your best works, ideas and plans, we were thoroughly impressed.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . We hope you are not disheartened by this result. There is fierce competition for this position and you did prove yourself to be a worthy candidate, however the Committee has deliberated and voted in favor of a colleague. We hope we continue to see your growth and development with Internal Affairs.

Thanks again.
Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.