PAC Request [UK] Cassandra Cain's Animal Pac List

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
the long awaited pac list that has gotten me in a lot of trouble. Each of the four animals on this list are fully rendered, animated, articulated, and realistic enough where it doesnt look like one whole polygon. The colours are interchangable, and customisable, and the size is too. literally anything can be changed about the looks of the animals. I will be from now, playing cass as a civi as to not take up slots on other foundation jobs, but i will still be visiting site every so often for RP. (yes these are from ARK, yes theyre mythical-ish. but we have a walking teddy bear, and a happy blob, shapeshifting isnt too far out the ballpark.)

- Griffin
-Lizard
-Bird
-Wolf

griffin.jpglizard.jpgbird.jpgwolf.jpg

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Neither of these have any lore to them, you will need lore

Also this has a 99.9% of being denied

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
where is the lore
its cool, but there is 0 writing behind it

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah if you could provide RP reasoning, lore or something substantial for us to review this, that'd be appreciated
@Jackie3

Alex D Eisenhower

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 6, 2024
Its cool looking, your good at pac3 but it doesn't fit the server. unless you give one hell of a backstory in that case I can double check but for now

-/+ mid