[UK] Charles "Ze" Whitmee IA Ambassador application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
Steam ID: 76561198120844023
Discord name: Admiral Ze?#9021
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Joined a couple weeks ago. Logging around 60 hours so far, mainly as IA.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Charles "Ze" Whitmee
Civilian name: Charles Whitmee
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: YEs
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- IA operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have not.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I wish to do more for Internal affairs and the agents that join it.
Currently as an Agent I encounter 2 other types of agents more then I would hope to.
  1. Ones that have no clue what their duties are but have passed the test
  2. Others that have no idea how to write a report and documents
As an agent currently I try my best to correct these issues and train agents I may encounter, e.g. I have an arrest template I share with fellow agents for them to learn from. However I can only do so much as an agent, hence my application. I wish to have the proper authority to guide and train new IA agents, so the department as a whole can improve.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I'm very active as an Agent currently and am very familiar with the Legal Codex. I would also argue that my documentation is well done and up to professional standards.
However what would make me suitable for Ambassador is my ability to remain neutral. IA is not here to take sides in the foundation, we are here to act as it's loyal police force. No matter the situation all the sides shall be weighed and justice reached.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written numerous arrests reports to a high standard I believe and am trying to get in the habit of writing regular duty logs on my activities .
What makes a document good are these things:
  1. Correct spelling and grammar. - This lends itself to added professionalism, as the foundation should be. And the document being readable is also good.
  2. Well formatted - A document should be formatted in such a way to make it clearly readable, poor formatting can lead to mistakes upon reading.
  3. Detailed - When possible a document should contain as much detail as possible, however it should avoid excessive and useless information.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities are as follows:
  • Training new agents assisting them as they learn the job.
  • Assigning agents to the needed stations, such as Checkpoint Charlie or D - Block
  • Praising and punishing agents, to ensure that they behave and do their job well.
  • Conducting/leading investigations.
  • Sealing/Opening the PW blast door during the needed codes.
  • Handling situations in which a CL4 or another IA agent has committed violations against the Codex
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Prior to the foundation:

Charles was born in London, his mother a convicted criminal, who put the poor child up for adoption as she was the only relative little Charles had.
For the next few years Charles would end up bouncing around multiple orphanages and adoption agencies in London, never managing to settle down nor get adopted. And with every move the bullying only got worse, tormented by those older then him Charles spent a large amount of his youth fighting the bullies. As he got older himself he kept the bullies at bay, and thanks to his experience as a kid he would try and protect those younger then him, engraining in him a sense of justice and purpose. To protect others.

Soon enough Charles became 18, and with the recommendation of recruiter he joined the Metropolitan Police Service, in which he underwent training and became an officer of the law. However as much as he enjoyed his position, delighted by the fact he could now protect the people he cared for in the city, he could not ignore
the ever-growing number of cases that would go unsolved, as no detective would take them. So he set this as his goal, to become a detective!

It took Charles a few years of dutiful work and diligence but he earned his promotion finally able to ensure that everyone got a fair chance at getting justice, no matter how long it may take.

The Church

After a while of solving cases Charles would begin to notice certain details in cases from one area. In [REDACTED] there were reports of a "machine cult" as one whistle blower called it, with this information he was able to link a series of unsolved crimes to it., ranging from theft to kidnapping. However his superiors refused to take this "cult" seriously, writing it off as a series of unfortunate events and the ravings of a drunkard. But Charles was not satisfied.

So one night Charles went to investigate himself, bringing with him a pistol, finding the Chapel that he was informed about through his work. Upon approaching the building he could hear screams from within. So Charles being Charles, protector of the people, charged into the building, pistol drawn. He spotted a tied up girl being mutilated in the centre of the Chapel, surrounded by men that looked half machine. Recalling the reports and knowing full well what the cultists do he open fired upon them, managing to kill 2 of the 3. Then a loud shot rang out as the third cultist fell to the floor. Standing behind Charles was MTF Pi-1.

Recruitment and foundation life

Following his capture by MTF Pi-1 his case files were seized and classified by the foundation. As it would turn out the foundation was following Charles work to locate this sect of "The Church of the Broken God", however Charles had beaten them to the punch with eliminating them. This caused some debate within the Foundation staff, Charles could become a useful staff member with the skills he demonstrated... With much debate between branches at the SCP foundation they offered Charles a position in the foundation. Charles accepted this position, knowing there was groups at large like the Church, he saw the foundation as a way to fight against them, and protect even more people.

Charles was transferred to Site-65 shortly after joining, however why or who authorised this is unknown. However Charles was obligated to follow orders. Upon arrival he noted a sense of lawlessness in certain areas of the site, which drew his attention to IA. A police force within the foundation, he knew this is where he belonged.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
Huge +Support

-Friendly

-Active

-Commonly helps new agents

-Well written application

I wish you good luck on your application, from everything I've seen in game you deserve the possition

Mr Jimbo

Dec 26, 2022
+Support
- Great agent

- Types out his logs in game (Nobody else does that)
- Very active
- Nice guy but kinda smells bad
- Attentive in terms of duty and rule awareness

Good luck on your app - Ambassador Jimbo Stark

OIP.jpg

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Charles Ze Whitmee.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs James Krane.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Charles "Ze" Whitmee.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps as an ambassador.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs James Krane

Status
Not open for further replies.