Not open for further replies.

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:68520714
Discord name:
checkraisefold#4108
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I've been playing the server since late November 2022, and have logged 1166 hours.
Time zone:
PST (BST-8)
Character name(s):
'Checkers ' - Foundation
Abel Tedrow - CI
'Eclipse' - UNGOC
Civilian name:
Water Waterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 SGT Aa (now Ga) - Held
O1 LCPL (Prosecutors) - Held
Beta-1 SPC - Held
Internal Affairs Ambassador - Holding
Licensed Doctor - Holding
RRT - Holding
UNGOC SGT - Holding
O1 SPC (Prosecutors) - Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have received some warnings and bans.
  • I have received 7 (expired) RDM warnings for a variety of reasons, mainly for killing when I believed I had a valid RP reason to. Some of these warnings are detailed on forums appeals, and most are when I was newer to the server. Since my last RDM warning was received (which was the ban, about 2 months ago), I have changed my playstyle to lean more heavily towards roleplay and have changed my behavior.
  • One RDM ban. This was a situation after I was already at a high class of RDM warnings, and killed a fellow O1 member right outside of bunks. I had killed them for pointing a gun at an ECM while they were disguised - they respawned, came back, pointed a gun at me again, and I shot them. This was a poor judgement, considering they were not trying to gain any advantage while having me under gunpoint. Here's the appeal for that. This is currently my last issued RDM warning.
  • One MRDM ban issued almost two months ago. This was completely unintentional and was the result of a bug - the appeal was accepted and the ban was reduced. Here's the appeal for that. Despite the SL response on this appeal indicating they believe I intentionally did this, if you take my word for it, it most definitely was not intentional by any means.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
Since my transition from combative roles into my Ambassador role, I have greatly enjoyed participating in and creating passive roleplay. I have greatly enjoyed acting as a leader of the Internal Affairs, and I have been able to effectively lead my department while executing the other responsibilities of my role. The increased opportunities for passive roleplay I have received through my position is something I am keen on expanding, and joining the Site Administration team would allow me to regularly create roleplay and fun for both myself and others on the server. In addition, I would also love to work with the leadership teams of departments and MTFs to ensure smooth operations are taking place, which is something I already do as an Ambassador in Internal Affairs, and would be eager to expand on. I am a fan of writing in-character documents and documentation overall, which I would get to do more of as a Site Advisor.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for Site Administration for a variety of reasons, including:

Passive roleplay
Currently, I hold positions as a UNGOC SGT and IA Ambassador, both of which being primarily roleplay-focused positions, with combat as a secondary directive. My activity and behavior in these positions shows that I consistently strive to encourage passive roleplay, whether that be on surface or on-site. Site Administration tends to be a leader of passive roleplay situations across the server, and roleplay skills are an essential element for Site Administration Members.

Activity
I am on the server almost every day, especially on my Ambassador position. The server is legitimately fun for me and I have a large amount of free time at my disposal, allowing me to be very active on the server.

Documentation
As seen in things I've written such as my lore document, I consistently strive to create professional, well-formatted, and fully in-character documentation. Of course, further private examples of documents I have written can be given privately - they are mostly restricted to CL4+ given they are internal IA documents. Documentation is a vital skill in Site Administration, as documentation is regularly required to be written, whether that be departmental reviews or formal agreements.

Professionalism, maturity, dedication to positions
During my tenure as an Ambassador, I have consistently shown that I am dedicated to my position. I have handled leadership of the department, investigations, sensitive situations, and my other duties with the utmost professionalism and respect. Consistent professional and mature conduct is vital at all times for a member of Site Administration.

Experience
I've been playing the server for almost 6 months, and in that time I have gained a variety of experience in several MTFs. I have a very good idea of how these MTFs operate, and a view of how the Site operates as a whole. Extensive experience is a large help in the field of Site Administration's work.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration has many responsibilities in roleplay, including:
  • Managing relations with external Groups of Interest, mainly the Global Occult Coalition, Chaos Insurgency, and Marshall Carter & Dark. This ranges from things as simple as granting MC&D salesmen access to the facility, meetings and negotiations with the Global Occult Coalition, or negotiations with the Chaos Insurgency.
  • Ensuring smooth operations of the Site as a whole through collaborating with leadership of departments and MTFs. This is in the name; "Site Administration" perfectly encapsulates this responsibility.
  • Perform the monthly reviews of every department on-site, ensuring their fluid operations, along with collaborating with departmental leadership to improve review scores.
  • Directly report to Clearance Level 5 personnel (O5, Ethics).
  • Approve cross-tests up to Euclid -> Keter class.
  • Authorize advanced armory for MTF NCOs in case of severe containment breaches.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
I've known checkers for a while now and he would be a great fit for Site Advisor

Reactions: checkraisefold

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Neutral
I suggest you to go for an Assistant role or Director to get an idea of what SA work is going to be

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Neutral
Leaning to +Support

I'm leaving a neutral because during my VERY short time with checkers in O-1 and as ECA he showed good leadership wherever he could and great initiative often making work for himself when there was no orders. I've seen great leadership from him both in O1 and as an ambassador if checkers had more CL4 experience such as ECA/OSA it would be an immediate +support , but the lack of CL4 experience outside of ambassador which you only received just over a month ago leaves me at a neutral, you also currently have an ethics assistant application up which if you get accepted for you should focus on for a little bit before going for Site Administration.

Good Luck!

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @checkraisefold

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.