SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:120252079
Discord name:
rustyosprey2
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
685 hours playtime, joined about 3 months ago.
In what country are you located?:
Sweden
Time zone:
CEST / GMT+1
Character name(s):
Cheetah "Perseus" Ivanov, Rusty Ivanov

Civilian name:
Changes alot due to events.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, it is a Blue Yeti Nano.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have recieved no warnings, i am as clean as can be.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive ResearcherHOLDING
MTF E-11 LCPLHELD
MTF NU-7 PVTHELD
CI ALPHAHELD

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe that in my time as a Junior CL4 within the research department, I have grown knowledgeable about the way the site runs and what the rules are regarding the FLC, ScD, etc. The work I have put in within the research department shows great commitment. I always make sure the work I'm doing is thoroughly thought out to receive the best results possible. During my time working for the research department, I have written multiple high-grade documents along with multiple documents that have not yet been graded. The documents are as followed:

SCP-049 - EXCELLENT
SCP-073 x SCP-076 - EXEMPLARY
SCP-966 - GOOD
SCP-012 - GOOD

Writing these documents has given me great knowledge of the SCPs on the site and how they operate. Knowing information about the subjects you are experimenting on is crucial to reduce safety risks, which I believe I can do to a great extent. My combat side of the site has been brief, but even in my short time as an E-11 Enlisted, I have learned about extensive containment procedures, policies regarding SCPs, and the site as a whole. I am myself very calm in tone, rarely ever getting mad and trying to solve any situation in a passive manner. I have great patience and attention of detail, making me carry out my work thoroughly. My passion for learning and growing as a person is huge, i always strive to do better and improve in every aspect I pursue.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Relaying information to the Overseer Council about whatever information would be of use

Carying out whatever duties / orders given to you on regards of the Oveerseer Council

Signing documents on the behalf of the Overseer council to keep their identity anonamous

Serving as first contact between Foundation and the Overseer Council, to minimize the interaction the Overseer's have with normal foundation staff

Always being professional while on your job, as you server as the public face of the Overseer Council.

Creating and managing High-Quality RP within the facility, making sure the rest of the facility gets involved.

Managing floor 3 whenever no Overseers are on site.

Of course there are more duties than i listed, the duties of an Overseer are practically limitless, and new ones are always formed depending on the need of the Council.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

>LOADING SCRIPNET FOUNDATION DATABASE...<

>CLEARENCE LEVEL 4 DETECTED, OPENING DATABSE...<

>LOADING FILE “SITE65/PERSONNEL/IVANOV.docx”...<

Last edited:

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
Reasons stated above by others. This is a natural step up in progression for Cheetah.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+big support
-Only seen good stuff from this individual

Status
Not open for further replies.