[UK] Chocholanz's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocho Zagorski

Jan 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:505520314
Discord name: chochozagorski
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since January 2023.
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): F - Charles "Titan" ; CI - Cooper 'Death'[IRU-AO][R&D] ; UNGOC - Cooper 'SaiBot' [6065]
Civilian name: Rumen Borisov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I'm not fluent in English.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1712084899072.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding: SCP-22415, CI-G, IA ; Held: UNGOC SGT, DEA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 warnings. My first warning was on January 22 2023 for Naming Cons because I named myself "The Administrator" as a D-Class when I first joined, and my second warning is on January 21 2024 for killing a CI Conscript for calling me a "Dumb Monkey".
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: What makes me suitable for 096 is my experience regarding Roleplaying as SCPs which can bring out more engaging scenarios for other people!
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: The usial pacified behavior of 096 is him trying to hide his face while crying in a corner or a wall to avoid someone looking at him. He could wander around but will avoid contact with people and try to cover his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When breached 096 has to reach the people that saw his face and after that he is calmed down he will sit down and cry. He is allowed to go where ever he has a target but he cannot beeline or take a quick stop through D-Block unless he has a target there!
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

To recontain SCP-096 you have to do the following steps in order:
  1. Wear Scramble Googles and avoid looking at 096's face for too long.
  2. Place an object like a bucket or a non-transparent object like a garbage bag over 096's head.
  3. Wait until 096 has no more targets to hunt down.
  4. Beam 096 to calm him.
  5. Put 096 in SCP Restrains and drag him to his Containment Chamber.
  6. Be aware if his bucket falls off to be ready to cuff him and place a new one on top of his head!
  7. Put 096 in his Containment box ensuring all doors are closed and the sensors work indicating where he is.
    Congrats! You have recontained SCP-096!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Application accepted

Call a sit when ever your ingame to receive your whitelist!

Kind regards, blue

Status
Not open for further replies.