Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Experience
+Friendly

As Claire is a long time player, has experience and is just a decent person in-general who knows how to run things. I would say she is a bit over-qualified for this position.

Reactions: Claire!

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+Support
+ Very active as Site Manager
+ genuine nice person
+ Great rule knowledge

Good Luck!

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

- Active and helpful as Site Manager
- Good understanding of RP limits and how to abide by them as well as play off the role effectively
- Staff, so good knowledge of how server rules can affect RP

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
-Support
  • Unprofessional behavior​
  • Impulsive behavior​
  • Had bad interactions in the past​
While i do think that eventually you would make a good fit to the council i dont think that time is now i encourage you to grow and improve yourself so that eventually you will be ready for it but for now i dont think i can trust you will use the role in a good capacity

Best of luck
-Licht​

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-Support
  • Unprofessional behavior​
  • Impulsive behavior​
  • Had bad interactions in the past​
While i do think that eventually you would make a good fit to the council i dont think that time is now i encourage you to grow and improve yourself so that eventually you will be ready for it but for now i dont think i can trust you will use the role in a good capacity

Best of luck
-Licht​
Hey! If you could explain on the bad interactions as I don’t seem to have any bad interactions with you.

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Hey! If you could explain on the bad interactions as I don’t seem to have any bad interactions with you.
Id love to but unfortunately the situation was deemed classified. You know which one im referring to i hope. If you wanna continue this you can reach me privately

• Haha
Reactions: Naffen

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Id love to but unfortunately the situation was deemed classified. You know which one im referring to i hope. If you wanna continue this you can reach me privately
If possible give a TLDR on it with very vauge shit.

Like did bad infront of important person

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
Hey!

I do have a in RP reason, that isn't known much to people ( as it is also not in my lore document because its supposed to be found out in RP, and not metgamed)

Its a coping mechanism for my character, due to the fact there child hood was quite said ( after her parents died in RP.)
And got this from Site-56 ( US Site ) To meow as a coping mechanism. Of course I'm not gonna meow as a O5 ( as that would in RP show my identity) But it was a In RP thing.

( Edit: this isn't even a joke, It was before the physchatrist came along, and when i was ECA the first first time on USA.
Wait are you fr?

Deleted member 4984

Hey!

I do have a in RP reason, that isn't known much to people ( as it is also not in my lore document because its supposed to be found out in RP, and not metgamed)

Its a coping mechanism for my character, due to the fact there child hood was quite said ( after her parents died in RP.)
And got this from Site-56 ( US Site ) To meow as a coping mechanism. Of course I'm not gonna meow as a O5 ( as that would in RP show my identity) But it was a In RP thing.

( Edit: this isn't even a joke, It was before the physchatrist came along, and when i was ECA the first first time on USA.
admins you don't understand it's not severe toxicity, my character has a coping mechanism of spamming racial slurs in ooc

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.