Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195735014
Discord name: Claire#5517
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played since May ( USA site) then came onto the UK server on January 1st, and took a 1 week break.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Claire " Syringe" - Site Manager
CI- Conscript 'Estrogen'
GOC SPC 'Echo'

Civilian name: As I am a member of Event team, my name changes quite a lot, so atm its just Claire doing stuff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Site Manager - Holding
Site Advisor ( Held for 3-2 weeks if i recall, promoted to Site Manager)
Medical Consultant ( Held, promoted to Site Advisor
Overseer Assistant ( Holding.)
GOC SPC ( Holding)
A-1 PVT ( Held!)
A-1 SPC ( Held)
ECA ( Held both sites)
B-1 CSG (US Site, Held)
Nu-7 SPC ( Held)
CI-C DELCOM ( Held US Site)
B-1 SPC ( UK Site Held)
O-1 LCPL ( US Site)
E-11 LCPL ( US Site, held)
CI-B held
quite a lot, these are just what I can remember

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

One TS ban for telling cloak to shut up ( when trying to have a convo with Ventz), No warns, Infractions, or bans.
-

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
Overseer Council Member -4 ' The Vampire'

And I'm applying mostly because I do quite enjoy working with the O5 a lot, and I do wish to help even more with everyone on the site, as that has been my main goal.
Overseer Council has also been my main goal for awhile, and I think I would do great if given the chanc.

-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

1. During my time as Site Adminstration, I've worked closely well with the Mobile Task Forces ( talking with them, helping them, and just overall being a friendly Site Admin as that is what you should be doing). I also have talked to them, with giving ideas also for the department, along with any reports of there CO team to there commander. I also have helped with Medical and Research.

2. While I may not have a lot of documenation done, the current ones that I have/helped are alright.
I've done a Audit on the Medical Department, along with adding more stuff onto the Guide of Site Adminstration, this being 'The Guide of External Communactions' which pretty much goes over what TS channels you should be entering, and what you should be doing in there, etc.

I've also done quite a lot of interviews for Sr. CL4 Department leaders/Watched over.
I've Done Research
Medical
Site Advisor
Intel ( I believe/oversaw)
Denying some people for the position, but overall accepting most of them.

I've been active on Site Admin, every single day, atleast 6+ hours a day On Site Manager alone.

I have many expirence between Both servers ( US and UK.)

I understand how to lead, I've authed many raids on CI base, and I feel I am fit enough for the rank of O5.

I've also made sure the Site Strucute roster is being updated, and trying ( with asking SL) to make sure Department leaders are getting there access for the roster.

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

Organizing Site Wide preformance ( Through SA/ Or themselfs.
Deciding on changes for Site Wide Policys
Detonating the Alpha Warhead when needed.
Working close with Site Admin
Step in when needed ( If Site Admin have not done anything.)
Use MTF Alpha-1 ('Red Right Hand') for whatever they need, and order them around
Speak with GOI's ( Mostly SA will do it, but sometimes you will speak to them, however soon DEA will have complete control just putting it here.)

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Accept/Deny Site Director applications.
Accept/Deny Overseer Assistant applications.
Accept/Deny Overseer Council applications, with the vote between ALL O5
Appoint a MTF Alpha-1 ('Red Right Hand') Commander.

-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Hello. I am Hellenstic.aic, a ver2.0 Artificially Intelligent Conscript used by Foundation Overwatch for archival and communications. How can I help you today?

Input: " Access Clearlence Level 5 Foundation personnel files."

Something to note: network is restricted to O5 Council Failure to authenticate will result in deployment of MTF-Alpha 1 ("Red Right Hand"). Do you wish to continue?

Input: Proceed.

Does the black moon howl?

Input: Only when Waning

Good afternoon O5-1 'The Nihilist' How may I help you today.

I need Site Manager Claire 'Syringe' personnel file, print it out and sent it to my office.

Right away sir!

Screenshot_9.png

Being called to Floor 3.

[OVERWATCH-COMMAND-CLAIRE]
Site Manager Claire report to Floor 3 immediately.

Claire would comply, afterall she is one of there assistants, and her loyality is with the Foundation and The Overseer Council.
Claire would press the button to call down the Floor 3 Elevator, then head up to Floor 3.

Claire would give her weapons to a member of Alpha-1 ('Red Right Hand') along with her communactions and bodycam and any equipment.

She would walk to the meeting room, when a door is opened by O5-1 'The Nihilist'.

-1 " Hello Claire."

" Sir! I promise no one figured out with the Tech Expert Kyzent situation, we killed him before the I.A agents came into 682.
-1 " Thats not why you are here. As you know, you are a assistant to the Overseer Council, along with Site Manager. If you were promoted to the rank of Council member, what would be the first thing you wish to do..""

Claire would become nervous, theres no way they are actuallythinking about this, are they?
" I would take members of Alpha-1 ('Red Right Hand') to each department and see how they are doing."

-1 " I see. Do you think you are fit for the rank of Overseer."

" I do believe I am fit for the rank of Overseer Sir. If I could ask sir, are you actually thinking about promoting me?"
" I am thinking about it. I will talk with the rest of the Council and see what there opinions are. You may leave now, and remember do not tell anyone about this, including Alpha-1 ('Red Right Hand'). Otherwise you wont even be a Overseer, let alone be on this site."

" Understood sir."
-1 would open the door for claire, and Claire would then think about it.

Waiting for a response, or even a call from the O5
Maybe she will become a member of the O5, or maybe not.
Maybe one day she will become

'The Vampire'

Last edited:

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
+Support

+Active
+Approachable

As a Director of Intelligence she was one of the few people i have contacted about my issues related to my Department and she was willing to help me with them as soon as i messaged her.

Good luck on your application, Claire.

Reactions: Claire!

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support claire has generally always been a nice person to me and has showed promise in ci which i saw myself i see no reason she shouldnt get a chance at O5

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Been a pleasure working with you in SA, only makes sense for you to move up.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+Support

+Active
+Approachable

As a Director of Intelligence she was one of the few people i have contacted about my issues related to my Department and she was willing to help me with them as soon as i messaged her.

Good luck on your application, Claire.
-/+
Neutral
+Support

Been a pleasure working with you in SA, only makes sense for you to move up.
Thank you for your +Supports
and If I could ask @Thegod What the reason for Netural is?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zwacky

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support.

Tho I would like to see how u handle site director before 05. But that's just personal preference.

I've seen u alot as SA and worked with u alot.

Plus u have OSA and some A-1 EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.