[UK] Claire's Site Director Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195735014
Discord name: Claire#5517
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played since May ( USA site) then came onto the UK server on January 1st, and took a 1 week break.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Claire " Syringe" - Site Manager
CI-A Mia 'Estrogen' Ivy
GOC LCPL 'Echo'

Civilian name: Claire!
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Site Manager - Holding
Site Advisor ( Held for 3-2 weeks if i recall, promoted to Site Manager)
Medical Consultant ( Held, promoted to Site Advisor
Overseer Assistant ( Holding.)
GOC LCPL ( Holding)
A-1 PVT ( Held!)
A-1 SPC ( Held)
ECA ( Held both sites)
B-1 CSG (US Site, Held)
Nu-7 SPC ( Held)
CI-C DELCOM ( Held US Site)
B-1 SPC ( UK Site Held)
O-1 LCPL ( US Site)
E-11 LCPL ( US Site, held)
CI-B held
quite a lot, these are just what I can remember

-
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No ( Other then a 5 minute TS Ban by Peta)
-

Why are you applying for Site Director?

• I'm applying for the position of Site Director, as it is one of the heaviest roleplay-focus jobs. After being a Site Manager for 2 months, and an advisor for 2 weeks, I have been a Site Administration member for about 74 days. And have played in this community for about 8 months ( May 20th, or 2nd, unsure of the exact date.) I have seen all the changes both Servers have done, so I am mostly applying to put this knowledge of both servers to use and add policies that would be beneficial for Site-65.
  • As the longest current member of Site Administration, and being under Site Director Gregory Mc Cain, Site Director Broda Kagen, And Site Director Jimmy Wrecking, I have learned a huge amount. And being taught everything I currently know.
  • I want to increase the roleplay currently on the server and encourage more passive roleplay, due to my knowledge of roleplay from here along with other communities, I can increase the passive roleplay on the server.
  • I wish to improve the relations departments may have with each other, Site Admin and Ethics, DEA, Nu-7, etc. As the relations at the moment do need some work.
  • I wish to increase my experience and overall help Site Administration and the entire site.

• This is gonna be my last point, I really do care for the server, I really do. I wish to increase the RP for the server as at the end of the day, it's a roleplay server we're here to RP, and have fun.

-
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

• Experience: After being in many Junior CL4s, on both servers (US and UK.) I understand how to be a public figure and talk to people in a friendly matter, while also making sure it is serious, due to my many CL4s I understand how to lead a regiment, and how to lead the Site as a Site Manager. I believe I have enough experience for the next chapter within the site and for increasing the age of roleplay within the UK server.

• Document Work: I have decent documentation work, working on the Monthly Newsletters, the Site Manager guide, and reworking on the Welcome to CL4 document. I understand what is needed in a document and what to put in a document, and what to leave out of a document. I won't say I am excellent at documentation work, but I am decent/good.

• Site Manager: During my 2 months as Site Manager, I have course had my ups and downs, but I have improved on these, I have supervised many Advisors and helped fit them to make them excellent members of Site Adminstration along with answering any questions they may have. I have made sure that Site Administration members also get RP and aren't being left out by including Site Administration for roleplay scenarios, and just making them have fun doing passive roleplay.

• Interviews: I have done quite a lot of interviews for Department Leaders, Site Administration, and just overall general interviews for when SA is auditing Departments ( Medical Department, Nu-7.) I understand what an interview needs, and how to accept a candidate for the position change.

• Understanding: I am quite understanding in terms of LOAs, but I also am quite understanding of people messing around, so I always give that person 1 chance to prove themself, otherwise more punishments would occur, as it is always best to let them prove to you first ( in most scenarios) before giving punishments/infractions.

• Maturity: While there are some concerns about my maturity from people ('meowing', rawr, etc.) I have stopped this after a huge conversation I had about this, and I can confirm this won't happen again, as I have not said those words in a bit.

• Activity: I have been extremely active, and been on most hours of the day, being prime hours, along with late night hours. And normally having a Site Manager on most times of the days.

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

• Authorize Advanced Armory for MTF NCO+ ( In rare cases, for all MTF if there is no MTF NCO+ On site, and the breach is bad.)
  • Oversee Site Managers, and promote Site Advisors to Managers.
  • Work with the Overseer Council, and the Ethics Committee, and bring stuff up to them.
  • Working with Managers/Advisors to make sure the monthly reviews are done by the end of the month, along with the Newsletters.
  • Dealing with Complaints about Members of Site Admin, and dealing with those.
  • Making sure Departments are up to standards for Site-65, and helping them with anything they might need changing for the department.
  • Approving Cross Tests Between Euclid and Keter SCPs.
  • Approving New Policies.
  • Auditing Departments
  • Tribunals for Lower Level Offenses.
  • Working with Site Command to add Site Wide Policies
  • Authorize Mass Terms when needed.
  • Working with DEA for management of GOI Tensions of the site.
  • Appoint MTF Commanders ( Excluding Alpha-1, and Omega-1.)

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Few documents I've made ( there are more, but some of them I cannot show.)

The Promotion.

Claire, after hearing the Site Director slot is now open, while is quite sad to see Jimmy go, as Claire has worked a lot with him, starts to think
" I might put in a Director application. After all, I've worked quite well within the SA team, and all departments"
After Claire starts to think, she decides to send one, up to the 'Office Of the Overseer Council.' Claire waits and waits, for a response. Then one day, she gets a call at her office phone

" Site Manager Claire here! How may I help you?"
" Hello, Claire. Report to Floor 3."
Claire knows that voice anywhere.
" Understood sir, On my way."
Claire would walk there after taking a sip of water. Claire would then call up the elevator to Floor 3, and walk up. She would show her ID to the Alpha-1 ('Red Right Hand') member, and walk to the meeting room. Having the door opened by O5-1 'The Nihilist'.

Claire would sit down, looking at O5-1, O5-2, O5-3, and O5-4

" Hello, Members of the Council."
" This is about your application, for the rank of Site Director. We haven't come to a verdict yet, but we would like to give you and all members of SA an interview, to see which one of you is fit. Do you accept?"
-1 Would say

" Yes sir."

" Good, let's begin"

To be continued.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolioo and Scopes

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
-Support

-Longest standing member of SA
-Active
-Some doc work
-Quite a short application for such a position
-Professionalism
-No goals/ideas set

I've left a -Support because even though you've done decent work from what I've heard and a few docs, I have a few issues such as the lack of detail, length and elaboration considering it is the highest position you can be given before going into CL5 roles. Where you say "and help SA even more." do you have any actual plans or ideas in place to do so, are you going to help site 65 as a whole? You seem to not have any actual plans and just want Site Director for the sake of having Site Director or to get SC. I'm afraid that like previous Site Directors in the past, you are only using Site Director as a steppingstone to apply for SC and have no genuine intention of improving SA and Site-65 as a whole. Unless you can elaborate on what you've said and plan to do. Also appointing yourself "The face of SA" is a little odd in my opinion. I've also mentioned professionalism, you both in game and OOC continue to be unprofessional after promising in your previous Site Director application that you would improve "I've gone ahead, and stopped doing it. I talked about it earlier with -1 and what not, And I already said it wont happen agian." in response to someone else also bringing up your professionalism and not wanting a "meowing SD". Also recently telling someone you know is 14 to look up something they would most likely be uncomfortable with and after he reacted to it saying he didn't like it you told him to look up someone surrounding the same subject which is genuinely disgusting having to be told by SSL to cut it out. In my opinion you are unfit for Site Director until you can actually use the feedback people have given you, and genuinely change instead of just blatantly lying saying "I've gone ahead and stopped" just to continue doing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Scopes

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-Support

-Longest standing member of SA
-Active
-Some doc work
-Quite a short application for such a position
-Professionalism
-No goals/ideas set

I've left a -Support because even though you've done decent work from what I've heard and a few docs, I have a few issues such as the lack of detail, length and elaboration considering it is the highest position you can be given before going into CL5 roles. Where you say "and help SA even more." do you have any actual plans or ideas in place to do so? You seem to not have any actual plans and just want Site Director for the sake of having Site Director or to get SC. I'm afraid that like previous Site Directors in the past, you are only using Site Director as a steppingstone to apply for SC and have no genuine intention of improving SA and Site-65 as a whole. Unless you can elaborate on what you've said and plan to do. Also appointing yourself "The face of SA" is a little odd in my opinion. I've also mentioned professionalism, you both in game and OOC continue to be unprofessional after promising in your previous Site Director application that you would improve "I've gone ahead, and stopped doing it. I talked about it earlier with -1 and what not, And I already said it wont happen agian." in response to someone else also bringing up your professionalism and not wanting a "meowing SD". Also recently telling someone you know is 14 to look up something they would most likely be uncomfortable with and after he reacted to it saying he didn't like it you told him to look up someone surrounding the same subject which is genuinely disgusting having to be told by SSL to cut it out. In my opinion you are unfit for Site Director until you can actually use the feedback people have given you, and genuinely change instead of just blatantly lying saying "I've gone ahead and stopped" just to continue doing it.
I’ll be explaining everything you’ve said.

I do have some plans at the moment. Which will be changing the entirety of all SA docs and interview questions with the other SA and working with them.

I will admit on the meowing part I did stop for about 2 weeks and for some reason I did start doing that Agian which I will admit that and I take full responsibility for that.

On the whole other situation about the SSL one, that person already knew and was exxgarating. And even talking to that person in TS and have proof of him exaggerating. While I might shouldn’t have done that this shouldn’t be looked at to much as I would NEVER tell someone to look something up if I know they don’t know what that is as that is weird.

On the whole meowing thing I’ve talked about it with people and the whole response cloak made on Darren’s suggestion which will stop and I can co firm this.

I don’t plan on going for SC anymore as In my personal opinion SA can do quite a bit more in terms of public stuff then SC. So I don’t plan on going for SC and I want to plan on being Site director for many months.

Reactions: Scopes

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Even though i'm a US Player. I've talked to Claire in-game and in discord when I visited the UK site and i'll say they are the best choice for Site Director. They are active and mature and I hope you get SD. Good luck Site Manager and hopefully you do well.

- [OVERSEER] Assistant "Akavir"

Reactions: Claire!

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
I admit on the meowing part I did stop for about 2 weeks and for some reason I did start doing that Agian which I will admit that and I take full responsibility for that.
Admitting to it, “taking responsibility” for it and actually moving towards changing are 2 completely different things, both of which I believe you’re currently incapable of doing as you’ve shown by only saying and not doing several times.
On the whole other situation about the SSL one, that person already knew and was exxgarating. And even talking to that person in TS and have proof of him exaggerating. While I might shouldn’t have done that this shouldn’t be looked at to much as I would NEVER tell someone to look something up if I know they don’t know what that is as that is weird.
Regardless of wether the person was exaggerating (they weren’t according to him) it’s still disgusting and not a good look for someone who plans to represent Site-65 nor is that someone i’d want as a representative.
On the whole meowing thing I’ve talked about it with people and the whole response cloak made on Darren’s suggestion which will stop and I can co firm this.
It really should not have taken NL saying to stop it after you already said you would.
I do have some plans at the moment. Which will be changing the entirety of all SA docs and interview questions with the other SA and working with them.
Changing the SA interview questions and reworking docs only for SA/SC eyes is not hard, that important or beneficial to the Site-65 as a whole.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

+/- Neutral

So some of the positive factors here, you're clearly very active, and I believe you do possess the knowledge and drive to be a Site Director. I commonly see you actively engaging in RP and interacting with people on the site. Your influence is overall positive.

However, I cannot outright support your application, because there are some obvious issues in regards to maturity. Although you are clearly capable of carrying yourself in a mature manner when the situation demands it, in order to be Site Director you should ALWAYS be acting with a seasoned and competent demeanour. I would suggest improving your habitats in TeamSpeak and Discord (e.g. the animal noises) so that you appear more suited for this position.

On top of this, your recent escapade on Discord did not shed the best light on you, and you had to be asked by SL to stop. Although I entirely understand that Darren is a bit of a wind-up, your actions cannot be dismissed. The best course of action for you, is to keep in mind that you are judged based upon your actions both in and out of game. Meaning that even in out of character chats and channels you should still present yourself as someone to look up to and regard.

For the time being, it may be best that you further engrain yourself in the role of Site Manager. From the position you are currently in you still have the opportunity to influence the site and develop the experience for players. Site Director is a huge responsibility, and it would be far better to season yourself and improve your image before applying for this role.

Best of luck with the application, Claire.

• Haha
Reactions: Claire! and Scopes

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Despite some professional-related issues with Claire, I still think she is a worthy canidate for Site Director. She is experienced, competent and a friendly face within the site.

Good luck.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Hello claire! Today on your app i will give you a Support for the following reasons.

-Dedicated
Claire has been in pretty much every job at this point, she knows the ins and outs of every job from the back of her hand.

-Professional
Despite her being known as the Meower, Claire still does her job equally well and when tasks come, she completes them

-Talented in RP
She's known by everyone, she has her own RP Vibe that anyone can instantly recognize

-Active
Must i say more?

Much good luck to you, God bless.

Reactions: Scopes and Claire!

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Whilst I agree, the meowing part is extremely unprofessional and I do not look up to that, During my time as a Site Advisor, Claire was always available and an inspiration to look up to.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
+Support.
From the small interactions we had. I never saw you being Unprofessional at all. You're an Outstanding person and in my opinion, Fit To lead Site-65.

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
+Support

Currently the most veteran SA member, active, and a long-standing member of the community. I just wish to nitpick a couple of small issues that I'd like to see you solve if you were to get the position (this is just my opinion and again, it's just recommendations over a couple of topics, the big fat +support still stands)
  • Stop meowing (please)
  • Take a more active role when teaching things to newcomers (you've always helped when asked, but it feels like sometimes you should have more initiative in that sense and not wait to be asked to teach certain principles)
Nevertheless, you're a very capable and active member of the community, and even though I've shared these two small issues, the overall balance is extremely positive. I hope you get the position. Best of luck!

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
+Support
I understand on here that a lot have left immaturity concerns regarding Claire but I would like to set the record straight here:
Claire does a tremendous amount for Site Administration, while I am the manager who focuses on internal issues, and sorting out the things that are more behind close doors, or with other groups on site or surface, Claire focuses on the outward facing role of Site Administration, whether this is the Newsletters, sorting out applications, and she does a very good job at it.
While there is obviously the issue of meowing, we have spoken about this, and that has cut out immediately.
Claire, I wish you luck. You have been my absolute rock as a Co-Manager and allowed for me to work on every background element of Site Administration, while having not only a friend, but a solid person, to rely on to deal with anything when I am unavailable.
Your confidence over the last few weeks has increased tenfold, and seems to only be going up.

+ Amazing Documentation Skills
+ Increase in decisiveness/confidence
+ Pillar of the current Site Administration
+ Generally, just a good person.

So quit meowing like we spoke about, and don't be afraid to take those harder choices on yourself, you are amazing, and you will be fine.​

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
Neutral to +support
Although the meowing, immaturity and unprofessional is a problem, but that can be always fixed and assured, you are at the moment a long withstanding SA and hasn't give up, you're dedicated and would probably do anything to reach you're goal, although I think you need more experience and time as a SM. Best of luck.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+support
Claire is a longstanding SA member, and while her professionalism has been a problem, that has severely improved. Claire is fit for SD.

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
+ Support
Look I used to have a issue with Claire but recently their maturity has improved
They got a good following and have enough energy to support the site director roles
Plus they are the only viable candidate right now

Status
Not open for further replies.