For how long have you played on CG SCP: ever since the server came out
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:BST
Character name(s):Bobby 'Clean' Joe {FCC} , Joe Bob
Civilian name:Jeffery steve
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NU-7 CPT, O1 SGT, holding A1 CPL,holding CI delta Holding 096 whitelist
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 5 bans and 17 warns alot of the bans are mostly LTAP where i dont know i get reported and i log off . last warn was in august
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I think I am the best candidate for Overseer assistant because I have been in A1 for about a month now and have observed other O5 assistants and I like how they work and help the O5 and I believe I can do the same and help the O5 with my RP experiences. I have had with other assistants/O5 members and i feel that i can give A1 orders and give them something to do while nobody else is on site
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: Overseer Assistants Are responsible for taking Orders from the O5 council and doing department reviews when requested by the O5 council
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:"Bobby Clean Joe" a normal Alpha 1 operative was minding his own business doing his duties patrolling LCZ, HCZ and EZ then all of a sudden the corridor he was patrolling the lights went dark. Bobby felt light-headed and passed out for a bit when he was woken up he was in a dark room when he tried to call on his radio they were no response he noticed he couldn't move his legs felt numb as if they weren't there then all of a sudden they were a shadow coming into the room Bobby reached to grab his pistol but noticed that it was not there he was preparing for the worse. Moments before the figures entered the room he prepared himself to not give away any information even if it means his death but all of a sudden the figures that entered the room were the O5 council as soon as Bobby noticed them he screamed to them “ You Got to get out of here its not safe!” Bobby tried 1 more time to call in his radio for backup.... but still no response a few moments later O5-1 speaks up and says “Do u have any Idea why we have brought you here?” Bobby stayed silent for a moment confused thinking in his head why would the Council bring me here and put me alone in a dark room and replied “ No I do not know” The overseers whispered to each other for a moment and O5-1 spoke to Bobby and said “The Council and I have brought you here for a Job offer The Job is to be The Overseer Councils Assistant” Bobby thought for a moment and replied “ I will take the job when do we continue” O5-1 replied “You will have to complete this interview I will see you there I'm hoping”......( TO BE CONTINUED)

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Diamond support
Make this man O5 assitant Now he is mature relax can take a joke professional when needed and understands the feelings of other people there are very few people who i would say are more suited then this man

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
xoN3QQ4.png

INTERVIEW REQUIRED

@bobby joe, Contact -4 'The Accountant' to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.