Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Your in-game name: Clint. E
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103379125
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167023978
Date of ban: Dec 22 17:32:53 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Stealing / LTAP"
Who banned you: Nassau
Ban length?: It says 4 weeks 22 hours remaining on time left
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I guess since the ban reason said "Stealing / LTAP" I guess I wont steal and ltap??? I really don't remember doing that.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No, not to my knowledge no
Why should you be unbanned: I am unsure of what even happened. I just came back today from being gone for the holidays and was completely unaware I was banned. Putting aside the fact that I don't even know why I was banned, as I haven't been banned or warned before why would a 5+ week ban for LTAP, let alone "stealing", even be necessary? I used to be staff on MRP so I pulled up the punishment guidelines, and the recommended length for a first offense of LTAP is a single day ban. Now I know that the punishment guidelines are different from MRP and SCPRP, but still, 5 weeks for a first offense???
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As I've said I've never been warned or banned for breaking rules before, and certainly dont plan on doing it. I'm not sure what else to say?
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy playing the server so I'd like to be able to join back on.

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

After discussion on Teamspeak, I have decided to unban you.

Kind regards,
Lily​

Status
Not open for further replies.