[UK] Corr's Moderator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Nov 24, 2023
Poland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
It was a long time ago that I made my Steam acc, I cannot remember my original name but I will list all the most popular names I've went under over the years:
- Fakerac
- Rykita
- Vigil
- nvrmore

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Here's my VTime , my total amount of hours is somewhere around 278.5, VTime only goes a month back though so it goes to 205.
Achievement Progress where 1,002,900 / 3600 = 278

In what country are you located?:
Poland

Time zone:
CET/CEST (depends on season)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF E-11 LCPL / OSA Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A, I've transferred recently to UNGOC, my name there is PVT Crane "Hades"

Civilian name:
Jake Hutcherson

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:87833120

Discord ID (name#0000):
finalvigil

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, a HyperX Quadcast.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1x FailRP | Dec. 3rd| It was a while ago, and it was on the US server.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Absolutely, albeit I can't name the server, ages ago I was a moderator on a very popular GMOD server for around a month. I've also done staff-work in other games and places.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I've started off with WoWRP and it is how I've developed my English skills to the level that they are at today. I've done SRP for probably over 7 years now, despite me being a little goofball here and there, I believe that when it comes to RP scenarios, I excel quite well. I was lead dev on a popular Mordhau SRP server back in 2020, and have been here and there in different communities doing RP, if it counts aswell, I've done quite a lot of D&D sessions :p

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-4 Hours, on a good day it'll go up to 6. I am active decently frequently and also am able to moderate late night hours aswell.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
This server, for me, is the hub for the highest quality RP you can most likely get on GMOD, there's a lot of effort put in from the Content Team to make it as polished as it is currently. I've become enamored with the server, the mechanics are in-depth, the custom map is lovely. And there is nothing more I would wish for than to try my hand at becoming staff for it now that I've expanded my knowledge and playtime. I have a lot of friends here and a lot of duty, and I want to ensure a higher quality RP environment.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that over the past month I've managed to stand out in the eyes of many on the server, I believe that I would be a good representative for the staff team on the server, I think I understand the rules quite well at this point, have a degree of maturity (and that degree is quite high when it's needed.) I want to solve the issue of baiting that exists on the server right now, it is quite common to see tech experts flagging on just to bait others trying to upkeep RP. There's many rules I feel like are neglected such as teaming and baiting in specific. I'm flexible with my hours due to the fact my work revolves around me being a independent contractor working remote. I think I can eventually grow into different niches inside of the server.

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Greetings Corr, here are my thoughts on your application.

+1 Playtime
+1 Seems mature
+1 Good effort into the application

Overall +1 Support

Have a great rest of your day and goodluck with the application!

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
+ Support

homie is a cool dude and has to deal with minges all day. never saw him lose is shit

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @Corr "Perseus" Vynd
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,​

Status
Not open for further replies.