A-1 CPL , O-1 LCPL , NU-7 SGT [Daybreaker Lead] - HELD

Intelligence Ambassador [DH-S] , [LDR] NU-7 CPL [DB-O] and CI-B - HOLDING

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

failrp ban for mrdm
ltap ardm
metagaming
failrp toxicity
rdm ban for ltarp

These were all 7 months ago and took place at a time where i didn't take the server seriously however I have learned from my mistakes and improve my maturity and I am way more serious on the server.

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

I am applying for Director of Intelligence due to Intel being in it's most stable state for a long time , I want to help the current director , Ben D Brekker in helping the branch hold the consistency which we have , I also want to implement some ideas which I believe which will better the branch and help Ben implement ideas which he has. On top of that I believe I have a higher purpose within the Intel branch and I want to fulfil that desire by becoming a Director of Intelligence and improving the branch to the best of my own ability!

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

The reason I believe I am suitable for the Director of Intelligence role is that I am currently the most active ambassador with 39 activity logs , I am also extremely good at leading agents and this something I believe Ben and the ambassadors can agree with , I've hosted multiple operations such as Operation:Green-Death , Operation:Going:Light and Operation:Going-Dark. All these operations were successful and had multiple agents attend. I am also decent at doing google documents and somewhat good in ingame documents on top of that I am available basically most of the day on discord / in game , I will be available to deal with it. I've also trained multiple agents , watched how to train ambassadors , authorised and organised multiple CI infiltrations , keep good relations with other regiments and have fixed relations between our branch and other regiments during my time as an ambassador , this is why I believe I am suitable for Director of Intelligence!

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

Responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence

- Train Ambassadors
- Implement new ideas which will better the branch

- Keep good relations with other regiments and Site Command.
- Keep good communication with site command and notify them of all our changes and make sure they agree with it.
- Work with the Director of Intelligence and make sure he is fine with whatever changes I am doing.

- Train new agents if no ambassadors are available.
- Authorise CI infiltrations if no ambassadors are available.

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

ACCESSING FILE

::ACCEPTED::

::CONGNITO-HAZARD-DEACTIVATED::

'Crota' , a man who didn't even know himself , he never truly looked into his past nor into his emotions. His whole life was just his foundation duties due to the fact of him being an EX-TSH member , He was brainwashed into an intel agent by █████ due to his past skills he worked his way up to the rank of an ambassador extremely quickly , he gained the trust of his fellow ambassadors and directors extremely quickly and piqued the interests of the ██████████ due to results of his operations. The operation which truly changed 'Crota' lives was Operation:Going-Dark. A certain document which was deep-rooted into the CI database was retrieved and destroyed on the CI databse. And as protocol he would go upto floor-3 to give documents above his pay grade to ISD however this document was not just a normal CL5 document , it contained information about ██████████ , ██████████ and █████. The ██████████ were instantly contacted and came to F3 lobby , 'Crota' was instantly cuffed and brought into the server room by ISD and the ██████████ they asked him ,"How did you get this document?" He replied , " I found it in the command files in the CI database , I haven't read the document yet" , The man in the black suit nodded to the ISD and they all left the room , the man in the suit said to 'Crota' , "Do you wish to reach a higher place , a higher purpose?" 'Crota' slowly nodded and man in the suit said , "Your interview for the Deputy Director of Intelligence will begin in 5 minutes , get a cleaner suit on and meet me in F3 lobby." 'Crota' knew what he had to do and got ready for his interview...

FILE-ACCESS-TERMINATED

::COGNITO-HAZARD-REACTIVATED::

If you have any questions PM me on discord or PM me in game!

Last edited:

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Hello @Grif I Looked through your application and I'm Giving you a +Support. Here's the reason why. Firstly I Have seen you really Active around Intel. I Have had many good interactions with you. I Have seen your maturity and professionalism And in my opinion you are a perfect fit for the Director of Intelligence. I Wish you the best of luck in the future.

Kind Regards
Rarey

Reactions: 'Juliet'

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
Great leadership
Active on intel
Had a positive change of character (Mature)
Great at communicating
Friendly and approachable

Reactions: 'Juliet'

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
You are the most active ambassador and have been running very fun and successful operations and has been doing a great job in the department of intel. Would do well as a director

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
O5.png

APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately, @Grif your application has been denied.

Contact the Overseer Council for more information regarding your denial.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.