[UK] Cubic's Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
General Info
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:226820368

Discord name: costin_dev

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I found the (UK) server around 15 December 2022. I’ve been decently active since then, as shown in the image below:
GRvq9aCF2XLg5DR4WiCqIVzZANkld2XKwjrLeB1qOv7ShKu32MTnciN4hjG2qP4F3RG_fiLkoCBKg0NjXsnQFvNEUTlCTM0Yh_0xaSCbcB7Tfz8MWWUmqgWoedGGASGBa6k-ajFT4pqgBHZpTHfrUA

In what country are you located?: Romania

Time zone: EEST/GMT+3 (daylight saving), EET/GMT+2

Character name(s): F: Johnson ‘Cubic’ Huggman

Civilian name: Jonathan Huggman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Nu-7 and E-11 SPC, CI-A a couple of times
  • SCP-096 and SCP-22415 whitelists
  • IA & DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have no active warnings.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • I believe that I can bring something on the table if I get accepted as an ambassador, as I attempted to demonstrate so by being exceptionally active as an internal affairs operative, actively fulfilling IA's duty.
  • Frankly, I’ve got a great amount of free time, considering the fact that (as the average gmod player), I have negative real friends (to, at the very least, be bothered by), and the summer is very close as well.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • First, I believe I have a good amount of knowledge on internal affairs, as demonstrated in the upcoming questions.
  • I also have been actively playing on this server for some time now, and I already know how most things are on this server, such as departments and roleplay.
  • Also, a decent amount of my activity is playing as internal affairs.
  • I’m adaptable in situations and will seek to improve. An example is the fact that this is actually my 7th ambassador application. My reputation during my first one was terrible, but, if you've seen me often enough, you’ve likely seen a gradual change in attitude and competency over the last couple of months.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I believe I write arrest reports frequently, as I make one for every single arrest I make (to the point that some non-ambassadors are likely very annoyed by now). Initially (a year ago), they included off-topic and slightly unprofessional sentences, but I’ve gained experience over the time, and I believe they are up to standards.

Here are some key points that make a document good. Some may have to be respected, or the document would likely get rejected:

• Grammar. It is very important to ensure the readability of the ambassador/dpt. director. Grammar, as we all know it, includes elements such as syntax, punctuation, etc.
  • Spelling is also important, although most of the time readability is unaffected. Spelling mostly shows the professionalism of the document than anything else.
  • Connector words. Although this is part of grammar, it is being specifically enforced by ambassadors, and for a good reason. It could make your document look more professional, perhaps also less boring to read.
  • Using synonyms of words can also make the document look less boring and more professional.
  • Following the proper format found on the internal affairs terminal is a very important point, albeit very strictly following the format isn’t enforced; Your document may still be approved if it contains the important parts (jobs, names, locations, dates, punishments, situation details).
  • No unprofessional words.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?
  1. This is a duty for any CL-4: Open/Close specific CL-4 doors/gates whenever needed, such as blast doors, electrical centers, etc.
  2. Conduct investigations.
  3. A very important duty of IA is also to maintain good relationships between departments.
  4. Manage internal affairs agents and operatives:
    • When they do something bad, inform and, in some situations, punish them as well.
    • When they do something good, !credit them.
    • Train new internal affairs agents and operatives.
    • Assign them PoIs.
    • Clarify confusions and assist internal affairs agents and operatives.
  5. The classic IA duty: disguise, find people violating the FLC, and arrest them, but unlike agents/operatives though, ambassadors can also disguise as enlisted MTF E-11, Nu-7, and SRUs, though agents/operatives can disguise if given permission by an ambassador+. Senior ambassadors may also disguise as agents/operatives.
  6. Provide opinions on other ambassador applications and departmentally related decisions for the dpt. directors.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in
Some doc I've been working on.. (link)

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
+Support

Me playing on SCP-RP as Exec:
*5 Documents require approval*
"Oh wow so many research studies to review-"
*sees 5 arrests reports by Cubic Huggman*
Bruh. (have to wait for an ambassador to approve them for the popup to go away)

Sven Eriksson

Dec 18, 2023
Sweden.
+ Support
Love him
Hes a very cool dude
Helped me alot of times
Very good at RP
Deservs to be Ambassador.
W Application

GIVE HIM AMBASSADOR

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-/+ Neutral support
Active on IA
Usually around the areas IA are generally needed

Not really seen you do much RP outside of making an arrest.
Don't really see you actively engaging or interacting with people around the site.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
-/+ Neutral support
Active on IA
Usually around the areas IA are generally needed

Not really seen you do much RP outside of making an arrest.
Don't really see you actively engaging or interacting with people around the site.
I mean.. you're the one constantly afking on the chairs. I guess it's just bad luck not seeing me roleplay, but I understand your opinions.

Merrick Travolta

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 18, 2023
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Johnson

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
I mean.. you're the one constantly afking on the chairs. I guess it's just bad luck not seeing me roleplay, but I understand your opinions.
I'm not constantly AFK on the chairs... Hopefully when you get a position that requires you to actually do external work, you'll realise that. However, no need for that attitude, and not that it makes a difference anymore but for that reason I change my response to - support. Fix your attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: appo and Mishashi
Status
Not open for further replies.