Civilian name: Lahmu

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-[Current] O-1 Major, CI-G, GENSEC CPT, Ethics Assistant

-[Former] E-11 LCPL, Chief of Security

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-RDM for being confused on the rules for D class killing each other.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
-I am applying for Ethics Committee Member. I wish to try my play at an administrative role. My time in O-1 as an Officer and previous COS as well as Ethics Assistant I have tended to many duties already in these similar terms. I've always thought to reach Ethics eventually as it is my goal. But I believe I can work well and Push Ethics further within the Site for a stronger foundation.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-I know I can bring Ethics into a new light, renewing the connections Ethics has with other departments. Taking my experience and preaching of Ethics to any and all breaches of it. Taking responsibility when it isn't even required of me to fix something. I will push to better the site and bring the knowledge of COE to any and all members. Making sure the site runs smoothly and without incident. As times go on I continue to make sure I'm informed when taking on a situation and more often than not trusting in my judgement. Action and precaution are the main focuses I have which I believe is important as an Ethics Member.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- First and foremost the main responsibility of Ethics is to be providing COE as well as making sure all departments are enforcing COE.
- Second they are to make sure O-1 is doing their jobs as well as keeping up to date on operations, documents and enforcement tactics.
- Third taking the oversight with O5 of all departments within the site to ensure all are doing their standard duties within it.
- Fourth Calling for Mass D Class termination when it has become out of hand and uncontainable by normal enforcement.
-Fifth approving tests for 914, 008 or any cross tests between SCPs to ensure they are following the COE properly.
-Sixth allowing AA to be authorized if needed and no other administration has allowed it yet.
- Finally triggering the Site Warhead during a mass breach if ERT and the MTF are unable to contain the breaches within the site.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-They help with Department leads such as Internal Affairs, Research and other CL4 jobs ensuring the person can be trusted as well as do their new jobs well.
-Collaborate with O5 to ensure the site is smooth in and out of character as well as updating the COE and other documents needed between Site Command.
-Update the Site on any changes incoming or present regarding Ethics

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

During his time before Ethics, Cybek made strides within his company in the HR department, handling calls and minor complaints daily for a security company: [------] Through his service and oversight within his position he worked his way up, allowing all workers their base rights and fulfilling his job to the fullest.

However on [07/12/2---] He was finding himself in a store he saw these beings. and people wondering around though some people where withering away and starving. Rather strange in a normal [----] store. Taking the people to what seemed to be a gathering of furniture among other people calling themselves "Survivors". He experienced people battling these beings rather tall wearing Yellow and Blue uniforms [------] people. This went on until [07/--/2---] Cybek used his intuition and skills with the Security company and HR proficiency to bring the "Survivors" Together and survive against these horrible things.

Once the incident ended and the people were being compensated and [-------]. He asked around knowing what he did about this place and asking for the MTF [---] That arrived if he can help them. Taking a course of Ethics and other duties over the course of [09/01/2---] - [10/03/2---] he began his journey as Internal Affairs in the [Foundation]. Taking this time he worked doing essentially the same job he'd been doing for years though almost more bizarre with beings called [SCP]s in the line of his duties to make sure everyone is treated with basic rights and given fair treatment under the eyes of [--/-----]

As time progressed and he proved himself in the foundation bringing about Ethical teachings and lectures he was made an Ethics Assistant. From [08/20/2---] he was brining the COE to the light of all departments and handling duties the Committee could not taking every opportunity to be the best in his department and show there is always a better and more Ethical way within the Foundation to handle situations. Bringing reports and documents to the Committee and [--] at times when requested.

Under the recent time of his service he brought his experience from security HR and oversight to assist an MTF [---] to bring them closer and improve their conditions under the position as EA. As at the core everyone is required to have basic needs tended to even emotional for some of the men handling horrors beyond comprehension is very damaging. Seeing no issue too low to handle and improve for his people and all departments.

However since this time [12/04/2---] Cybek has decided to apply as Ethics themselves. handling his other jobs as he can and proving himself time and time again. Using his time and gathering himself. Believing it's finally time to apply and throw his hat in the ring as the newest Ethics member.

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+Very Friendly
+Leadership Experience
+Very Mature
+Very Interactive

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybek

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+Huge support
He was an amazing CoS when he was and is great at being the major of O1 if this doesn’t show his maturity, leadership and devotion to the CoE I don’t know what will

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Massive support
+Mature

You absolutely deserve this role, ily wife no homo

• Love

david king

May 24, 2022
+support
+ great leader
+ chill fun to be around
+very active as O1
+tons of cl4 expierience

- havent seen you on as a ethics comitee assistant at all

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+ Support
Besides lacking activity (From what I seen) make Cybek the hot ECM

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Big +Support

Friendly and approach-able
Great leader (O-1 Maj / Ex. Gensec Cos)

Last edited:

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+friendly
+decent leadership qualities
+plenty of clearance 4 experience

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Cerberus's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application On hold; Due to a shortage of positions your application will be on hold until a position opens up.

Signed and Approved
Winkie

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.