Status
Not open for further replies.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Daniel Hammer

Before I give my Support, I got some questions for you:

1) What roleplay have you created recently?
2) What roleplay do you plan to create for the player base?
3) Can you give an example of how you wish to aid the site further as per your answer for why you are applying

Good luck regardless!

Reactions: Casey Solburn

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Hey @Daniel Hammer

Application is decent but I have a few questions.

1. What would you excel at if you recieved the position of ECM?
2. And to add to that question what would you focus on as an ECM?

Will give a support after after my questions are answered!
Goodluck!
- Melon

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
Hello there @Broda and @Melon ,
Thank you both for your reply!
Hello @Daniel Hammer

Before I give my Support, I got some questions for you:

1) What roleplay have you created recently?
2) What roleplay do you plan to create for the player base?
3) Can you give an example of how you wish to aid the site further as per your answer for why you are applying

Good luck regardless!

1) In my time within UNGOC (About 2 months ago) I worked with the CO team in creating the team known as 'The Utilisers', 788, a team in which UNGOC members would be engaging in active situations of food drives, assisting with surface players, along with GM's/Staff to organise weapon shipments to the Pinewood PD, host and run Blood Drives, and various other tasks such as Mayoral Elections, making sure they all run smoothly from beginning to end, assisting and leading some of the scenarios listed.

In my time in foundation as an Ethics Assistant, there have been some smaller examples, such as more passive RP situations involving my character overcoming a nicotine addiction with the aid of Consultants Cece and Kayla (A less serious one, I understand, though fun). However, a larger example would be working with the former DoM, 'Sunny' having a bi-weekly meeting, sometimes with Consultants joining, discussing any issues within the Medical Department, big or small, and attempting, sometimes even successfully fixing those issues. Unfortunately, I have not yet had a chance to create, what I would regard as groundbreaking RP.

2) I plan on creating some RP storylines for different departments/potentially GOIs included, which I am drafting up. I will also plan on encouraging the likes of CL3 researchers to do lesser tested/untested methods for SCP tests which will require Ethics Approval (Biological testing on 914, SCP-008), potentially testing various chemicals, potential modifiers, as well as different combinations of the two, and more.

3) An example of how I would aid the site further is, whilst working with the rest of Site Command, aid in fixing known, or potentially as-of-yet unknown issues within the site, whether that be in Departments, policies, or even something larger such as a potential work-around of the FLC which people may abuse if it is known.

Hey @Daniel Hammer

Application is decent but I have a few questions.

1. What would you excel at if you recieved the position of ECM?
2. And to add to that question what would you focus on as an ECM?

Will give a support after after my questions are answered!
Goodluck!
- Melon

1. I would excel at keeping the health of the site, as well as the roleplay that happens on it to the utmost standard that I can, keeping the face of Site Command in its usual great standing, and at the same time working closely with ECA's, O5, O-1 and A-1 to resolve any issues, situations, help or guidance they may need.

2. I would focus on making sure certain departments, such as NU-7 (Which currently has had some issues, and so SA/SC had to step in for rank shifts/changes) are kept in good standing, attempting to the best of my ability that situations like that wouldn't happen at all, at least less commonly than every 2-3 months (Depending on the department).

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
-Support
Your responses to questions written in the comments are pretty poor, and don't actually answer the questions that was asked. Actual application is lacking a lot of detail to actually inform us of what you have done and created.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello there @Broda and @Melon ,
Thank you both for your reply!

1) In my time within UNGOC (About 2 months ago) I worked with the CO team in creating the team known as 'The Utilisers', 788, a team in which UNGOC members would be engaging in active situations of food drives, assisting with surface players, along with GM's/Staff to organise weapon shipments to the Pinewood PD, host and run Blood Drives, and various other tasks such as Mayoral Elections, making sure they all run smoothly from beginning to end, assisting and leading some of the scenarios listed.

In my time in foundation as an Ethics Assistant, there have been some smaller examples, such as more passive RP situations involving my character overcoming a nicotine addiction with the aid of Consultants Cece and Kayla (A less serious one, I understand, though fun). However, a larger example would be working with the former DoM, 'Sunny' having a bi-weekly meeting, sometimes with Consultants joining, discussing any issues within the Medical Department, big or small, and attempting, sometimes even successfully fixing those issues. Unfortunately, I have not yet had a chance to create, what I would regard as groundbreaking RP.

2) I plan on creating some RP storylines for different departments/potentially GOIs included, which I am drafting up. I will also plan on encouraging the likes of CL3 researchers to do lesser tested/untested methods for SCP tests which will require Ethics Approval (Biological testing on 914, SCP-008), potentially testing various chemicals, potential modifiers, as well as different combinations of the two, and more.

3) An example of how I would aid the site further is, whilst working with the rest of Site Command, aid in fixing known, or potentially as-of-yet unknown issues within the site, whether that be in Departments, policies, or even something larger such as a potential work-around of the FLC which people may abuse if it is known.

1. I would excel at keeping the health of the site, as well as the roleplay that happens on it to the utmost standard that I can, keeping the face of Site Command in its usual great standing, and at the same time working closely with ECA's, O5, O-1 and A-1 to resolve any issues, situations, help or guidance they may need.

2. I would focus on making sure certain departments, such as NU-7 (Which currently has had some issues, and so SA/SC had to step in for rank shifts/changes) are kept in good standing, attempting to the best of my ability that situations like that wouldn't happen at all, at least less commonly than every 2-3 months (Depending on the department).
i dont believe you were very present during the 'elections' that happened, i usually took lead on them as it could show off goc's potential. maybe one though.
however, as a whole, you've contributed your fair bit to the GOC, RP-wise
also you didnt solely make Team 788. this shows that you can properly collaborate with people for the creation of rp. thought im unsure of the effort you put in, as redmann put the idea forward mostly.
1703018183491.png
your behaviour in the past as senior cl4 positions hasn't been the best from my opinion but you did do a good job as SM

-neutral
daniel hammer

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
i dont believe you were very present during the 'elections' that happened, i usually took lead on them as it could show off goc's potential. maybe one though.
however, as a whole, you've contributed your fair bit to the GOC, RP-wise
also you didnt solely make Team 788. this shows that you can properly collaborate with people for the creation of rp. thought im unsure of the effort you put in, as redmann put the idea forward mostly.
View attachment 12021
your behaviour in the past as senior cl4 positions hasn't been the best from my opinion but you did do a good job as SM

-neutral
daniel hammer

Apologies, hadn't intended on labelling myself as the only creator, as yes it was created alongside Redmann, and at the time nobody was sure as to why should be labelled the Leader. It was created in conjunction.

To the other points, I have heavily matured since my former time as Sr. CL4, and as for the election, they were the tasks of the 788 team.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
>> Login detected, Good day, I am Cairo.aic. Where the harp's strings are pulled?

Enter: Music will end the violence

>> Good day Chairman McKenna, how can i help you today?

Enter: Attach Ethics Committee Verdict file #00005 and send to intended recipient

>> Letter attached.... sent to the email of @Daniel Hammer

*click*

Open File?

1703018888224.png

Status
Not open for further replies.