Not open for further replies.

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:120076905

Discord name:
thisis_jack

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
A year and a half, since the start of June 2022.

In what country are you located?:
England

Time zone:
GMT

Character name(s):
Daniel 'Jack' Hammer

Civilian name:
'Nail'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Advisor x2, Ethics Committee Assistant, Site Manager, E-11 SPC, DEA Senior Agent, IA Ambassador, SCP-096, CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
tm7sfwcl.png

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for the role of an Ethics Committee Member

I am applying for the Ethics Committee Member role because I feel throughout my time on-site, despite there being mishaps in earlier tenures, I have proved myself a valuable member of the Site, especially a valuable member of the Clearance 4 group and would like to be able to benefit the Site, as well as the Site Command Team, more specifically the current Ethics Committee Team to be able to assist in greatly benefitting the site as a whole by hopefully being able to be a more forward-figure, in addition of the assistance of the Assistants, to be manually trying to help with issues, rather than dealing with an issue through comms/unnecessary external means.

Another example could be granting site staff such as CL3+ researchers the ability to study, perform and research all kinds of biological tests on site such as SCP-914 with Biological matter (D-Class/Humans mostly) and SCP-008, to being able to assist individual Departments/Members with any Ethical/General Site Issues they may encounter.

I am also applying due to the fact I believe I will be able to make a difference in focusing specifically on the lower clearance staff who may often have Ethical-related issues, however Internal affairs may be unavailable/unable to aid in the matter, and so to take the reign myself as well as tasking Ethics Assistants, I would hope to combat this problem.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

• Becoming a well-acquainted member on site in recent time, including with each Department/Regiment and its members.
  • Leadership and future developments, already having some key ideas for changes on-site that my current position does not allow
  • Being a trusted person on site, which is indeed needed for a prestigious position such as a CL5 position.
  • Activity on site as over my time on site I have attempted to maintain my activity to the highest standard I can (As of recent it has dipped due to IRL Issues/LOA which I am re-building.)
  • My performance on-site overall with my positions such as Ethics Commitee Assistant, often having carried out orders for the Ethics Members and Ethics Chairman, often taking the reigns of duties such as meetings, audits etc.
  • Having a stern eye for finding something unethical.
  • My overall experience on site since I am current a Site Advisor, as well as an Ethics Committee Assistant, working close with CL5 as a whole overall, especially directly with the Commitee doing various, important tasks.
  • Being a helpful member of site, being able to assist any clearance level member with any issues or problems they may have, giving advice, directions and guide when needed to the best of my ability.
I have also, in recent times, been able to create some low-medium level Roleplay and changes for the Site and the server involving various members, Departments, and Staff/GM, some examples being:
- Organising, as well as being the Presiding judge for some Tribunals, as well as putting up valid efforts on both sides, Prosecution and Defence, as well as in some CL4 Tribunals, a Jury member, ultimately allowing Documentation creation/organisation to be displayed, and a serious nature to the RP
- A Player-Kill event upcoming involving mostly the Medical Department as well as the help of GM Abilities allowing for Anonymity-Based Roleplay involving Surgeries, New Identities and somewhat forbidden knowledge.
- Assisted in creating various amounts of Roleplay Via. Site Administration Duties, Ethics Assistant Duties/Orders
- A work in progress project involving Medical and Gensec to perform the first known, fully succeeding brain transplant.

With the role of ECM I plan on creating RP such as working with the rest of the Ethics Committee in planning and carrying out large-scale tribunals, operations/large investigations which will further lead to RP such as possible assistance and encouragement for future internal promotions, commendations and encourage more of the player base to request to be part of stories/situations such as IA Operations for Agents, leading to commendations and an encouragement down the line for them to apply for ambassador

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

• Authorising certain needed protocols for departments such as the agreement of Mass Termination of D-Class units outside of the Class D Checkpoint, and ensuring that this is followed correctly, in case certain site personnel were to attempt to bend this procedure to their own will. They can also authorise the task of MTF NCO+ Personnel to acquire Advanced Armoury, ensuring the door is manned, and used appropriately and then at the end of the situation, all Advanced Armoury weapons/items are returned if un-used.
  • Organise and authorise Code Black situations, if the situation needs it, as well as, in rare cases, be the mast of Activation of Alpha Warhead (with SL+ approval) If the Site is beyond saving, ERT has failed and another wave would not be worth waiting for due to the chaos caused by the SCP breach.
  • To Authorise certain tests to happen, such as SCP-914 with Biological objects (Most of the time D-Class units) as well as approval of SCP-008 tests to be done by either Senior Researchers, with an Executive overseeing it, or higher clearance Research Personnel such as Executives or the Director. This can also include Cross Tests which would require Ethics Committee Approval.
  • To create valid, healthy and noticeable Roleplay scenarios/situations for the server.
  • Overseeing individual Departments/Department Groups for Ethical Reviews in conjunction with Site Administrations' monthly review. To add to this, ensuring all Site Staff remain Ethical, and perform their duties to their procedures as well as tasking Ethics Committee Assistants to perhaps closely inspect certain departments/personnel in case of reports of Unethical Behaviour.
  • Assisting Site personnel with any issues or problems they may have, possibly directing them to the appropriate people/department.
  • Creating, Organising, Hosting and Running tribunals for CL4 Personnel (Can also task ECA's to perform tribunals for CL3 and below personnel)
  • Distributing Ethics Committee Assistants various tasks, such as Sampling, Information Gathering, Auditing etc.
  • Charging O-1 with various duties, and orders as well as working closely with them and ensuring their role is utilised fully within RP.
  • Appointing O-1 Commander, Internal Affairs Director, and working joint with O5 in order to choose the Site Director
  • In rare cases, hosting meetings/attending meetings/comms discussions (UNGOC Mainly) regarding various things such as a hostage buy-back, discussions of a potential new agreement/contract, or other various important situations that may arise.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

• Approval/Denial of Ethics Committee Assistant applications.
  • Hosting interviews for the accepted applications of Ethics Committee Assistant.
  • Approval/Denial of Internal Affairs Director applications.
  • Hosting interviews for the accepted applications of Internal Affairs Director.
  • In rare cases, organising and sorting situations out of RP Demotion Appeals, sorting personally out L1 Appeals and giving insight/facts regarding L1/L2/L3 Demotion Appeals.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Bald
- Loads of Experience on SA as SM
- Would be a pretty good fit for the position
- Long ECA Experience
- Bald

Reactions: Casey Solburn

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALS BALLS BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD BALD

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
-Solid background in multiple CL4 roles, knows the 'lay of the land'
-Generally a good attitude, necessary for holding a CL5 position
-Nice application

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
-/+ Neutral support.
You recently got Site Administration, and being the liason for my department, you haven't fulfilled any of your duties, roleplay between is non-existant and not to mention communication from you has not been good. I would like to see you progress here first before taking on a role like ECM.
The interactions I had with you as ECA were good though, and I think you were in the perfect role there.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
>> Login detected, Good day, I am Cairo.aic. Where the harp's strings are pulled?

Enter: Music will end the violence

>> Good day Chairman McKenna, how can i help you today?

Enter: Attach Ethics Committee Verdict file #00010 and send to intended recipient

>> Letter attached.... sent to the email of @Daniel Hammer

*click*

Open File?

1708262548618.png

Status
Not open for further replies.