In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Daniel 'Jack' Hammer
Civilian name: Jack 'Daniel' Hammer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Site Manager (Held), Site Advisor (Held), IA Ambassador (Holding), CI-B (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

None active

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I believe I am the best candidate currently for Overseer Assistant due to my large amount of time and experience on the server, working closely with all departments, including multiple times working with the O5 Council, as well as its assistants, and the Ethics Committee, along with its assistants. I have a large understanding of how things should be done on Site, how to correct any wrongdoings made by Site Personnel, as well as how to deal with multiple different kinds of situations that may occur on Site (Hostage Negotiation, GOI Interactions).

Furthermore, due to the fact I have held Sr. CL4 experience, I understand fully what it takes to be a high-ranking member of the facility and everything that is entailed with the power and position. Finally, I believe I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant from my large amount of experience with documentation, furthering my writing skills, my sincere willingness to learn and adapt to anything new at a moment's notice and the fact that I believe my work with sorting interdepartmental relations can carry over.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities of the Overseer Assistants in RP are first to follow any and all orders given by the Council, this can range from anything to simply watching over certain personnel, to performing full-on investigations of Departments, to being their eyes and ears from Floor 1, reporting any and all valuable information to avoid the risk having to be taken of a Council member leaving Floor 3 if it's not required.

Some more responsibilities are that they should, as well as working with other CL4/5 Site Staff, making sure everything is going as it should according to Departmental Protocol, the Foundation Legal Codex, and finally, any orders/advisory issues given that should be followed.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Screenshots of lore.

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
+Support
Man's got the experience, he's friendly, nice, and approachable. God bless.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ support
While Daniel was the Site manager he showed a lot of friendliness and showed that he is mature. He deserves the role

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
- Support

- Was highly unprofessional whilst playing SM (At certain times)
- Entering dangerous SCP chambers whilst playing the SM Job
- Major disregard with his duties as SM
- Forcing random players into suicide roleplay, which is not only concerning but insensitive and shouldn't be happening on the server. (I will not discuss the details of this here, it is very insensitive to others)

xelius

Jan 3, 2023
cell 4
- Support

- Forcing random players into suicide roleplay, which is not only concerning but insensitive and shouldn't be happening on the server. (I will not discuss the details of this here, it is very insensitive to others)
so true

David Zinkleburg

Oct 1, 2022
Penisvile Mexico
google.com
- Support

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Haha
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: 'Jerome' and Ganch

alden

Mar 11, 2023
+Support

[+] Great interactions, a great guy overall,
[+] A lot of experience
[+] Great application
[+] Was a cool site manager, always helped when it was needed

Good luck Daniel, I hope you get this position!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Thisis_Jack . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Haha
Reactions: "Businessman"
Status
Not open for further replies.