Not open for further replies.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:598916383
Discord name: Xrz#5311
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5-6 months now
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): *F* Daniel 'Silk' Epoc *CI* Daniel Peterson *CIVIL* Brant peterson
Civilian name: Brant Peterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have access to the microphone
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI - BETA (holding)
096 (holding)
Gensec captain (holding)
Nu-7 PVT (held)
E-11 LCPL (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: NLR (disguised d-class teaming with SCP killed me and I came back and killed him admin didn't give a shit he was teaming with SCP they were probably friends) Failrp (don't remember) Fearrp (misunderstanding
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I understand the responsibilities of ECA I am also mature and respectful. I got a lot of l4 experience I also know the CoE making sure NO ONE will break ethics rules under my watch
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Ethics committee assistants can help in solving ethics violations, Make sure no code of ethics was broken/violated Ethics assistants are also to spread the order of ethics around the site and assist ethics in every way possible Ensure that the COE is being obeyed by all foundation personnel. They are also to obey ethics orders.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Login - **********
password - ****************

PASSWORD CORRECT

Welcome back Ethics member ******

Files
Ethics committee applications
O-1 forms

The file is chosen: Ethics committee assistant email!

Y/N Y

LOADING . . .

. . .

. . .

Daniel 'Silk' Epoc
Chosen :
Daniel 'Silk' Epoc

Y/N

Y

LOADING . . .

Daniel Silk Epoc was born in 1940 in a small city named 'Varna' In Bulgaria, His father John Silk Was a police chief killed by a Mafia member Eva Silk was Daniel's Mother her job is unknown 26 years later Daniel joined the army leaving his mother house he was sent to Iraq for war and was shot in both legs twice Fornetly Daniel was saved by his team and he retired one day tho he was given the option to become a cadet or be amnesticaed and don't remember anything going back to his decent life, however, Daniel accepted the offer and worked his way up to Gensec Cpt one day he was asked by an ethics member if he wanted to join ECA and he accepted

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions (Other than 1 sweep You lead today which was lacky)
-Application is a bit lacky

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Neutral

-No Interactions (Other than 1 sweep You lead today which was lacky)
-Application is a bit lacky
Hello @Renolk

I'm glad to see you here

Thank you for the reply about the Sweep it wasn't one of the best but I seen gensec can do good today was just not the day

Best reguardians

Ismaaeel

Nov 12, 2022
+Support (On GENSEC)
- Plays 8 hours every day ? keep it up.

- The sweep was okay-ish.
- Application still needs some work

Last edited:
Reactions: Insurgent oreo

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Daniel's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee has decided to deny your application this time. Your application needs far more detail and your standing in the community needs to improve.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

For further feedback, Contact me directly on Discord/Teamspeak.

Signed and Approved

Chairman of the Ethics Committee
Broda Kagen​

Status
Not open for further replies.