46 Hours and 22 minutes. 1360 Total.

In what country are you located?:
Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Time zone:
GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
GS Cpt Danin 'Lumiaire' Brooks.

Chaos name (include your rank):
Danil Boreks ( I cant remeber the rank).

Civilian name:
Danim Brokes

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:118638169

Discord ID (name#0000):
Danin#6175

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do (A good quality one).

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/danins-security-captain-application-uk.6371/#post-40538

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Only 1 RDM Warn For Killing the mayor

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-Yes but only on a few friends discord servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Yes I do

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-I can be on for 3 to 4 hours. On weekends I can be 5 to 6 hours on. But ill always be there when anyone needs me.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I want to make the server friendlier, safer and more welcome to new players. I want to help newer players and become a role model for others. I would use all the time I have to help the players understand the game, rules and basics of the server. Another reason I want to become a moderator is I saw my peak of confidence and maturity and thought I should try to become a moderator to have a even bigger impact on the servers and its communitys. The other reason are all the moderators i've met and crossed by, they're like a role model to me and someday I could be like them. I've seen a lot of new people joining the servers and some of them are just minging or being toxic, I want to become a moderator to minimize and quite possibly eliminate the minging and toxicity thats left. Im mindful of the decisions I make and when theres a mistake I will try to fix it immediately. I want to become a moderator cause of the good community and the good relationships I have with it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I would be able to help with the teams efficiency and boost the morale.Im able to help with any questions or any problems anybody has (Ingame and IRL ). Im special over the others due to my respect and popularity on the servers, I have good friendships with almost everybody on the servers. Anybody that I encounter that is/are being mean/bullying me I ignore them, I dont want to fight nor argue with them, let them have it. I would make sure everyones having fun and enjoying the RP on the servers. Last but not least I would try to not interrupt the roleplay, unless needed. I would use all the time I have to help the players understand the game, rules and basics of the server. I would make sure that any and every sit I do make it peacefull and not mentally and psychically hard to the player/players. I would make sure that the player/players understand what they have done or why they're being warned/kicked/banned. I can help others with programs such as PAC 3 since I have the experience for it. I can play at the times where no admins/mods are on such as nights and mornings.
I understand the rules and the staff handbook really well. Im not biased and Im not gonna abuse any of the powers I would hold. When I joined the server I was easily irritated and confused, but now Im a relaxed person who just wants to help. I do well under pressure and still be mindful over the things I do.

Last edited:

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-SUPPORT
-Low amount of playtime
- Application could use more detail seems rushed.
- No interactions
- Concern about applicant's maturity and rule knowledge

Hey Mr Danin i will be giving you a -Support for reasons stated above, I do however suggest you get more playtime and increase your reputation within the community before applying for staff. Cuz it makes it hard for us as staff members to see you as a potential suitable candidate for the staff team when your new and don't have much of a reputation as well as not seeing how you are as a person and the level of knowledge and experience you have and if you are mature enough and i can't remember ever seeing you or having any interactions with you and that makes you a complete wild card for me and any other staff member and that makes it hard for us to give a positive verdict. I do wish you good luck with you application though !

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): danin07

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 46 Hours and 22 minutes.

In what country are you located?: Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Time zone: GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): GS Cpt Danin 'Lumiaire' Brooks.

Chaos name (include your rank): Danil Boreks ( I cant remeber the rank).

Civilian name: Danim Brokes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118638169

Discord ID (name#0000): Danin#6175

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/danins-security-captain-application-uk.6371/#post-40538

- Only 1 RDM Warn

-Yes I do

-I can be on for 3 to 4 hours. On weekends i can be 5 to 6 hours on. But ill always be there when anyone needs me.

-I want to make the server friendlier, safer and more welcome to new players. I want to help newer players and become a role model for others. I would use all the time I have to help the players understand the game, rules and basics of the server. I would make sure that any and every sit I do make it peacefull and not mentally and psychically hard to the player/players. I would make sure that the player/players understand what they have done or why they're being warned/kicked/banned.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I would be able to help with the teams efficiency and boost the morale.Im able to help with any questions or any problems anybody has (Ingame and IRL :D ). Im special over the others due to my respect and popularity on the servers, I have good friendships with almost everybody on the servers. Anybody that I encounter that is/are being mean/bullying me I ignore them, I dont want to fight nor argue with them, let them have it. I would make sure everyones having fun and enjoying the RP on the servers. Last but not least I would try to not interrupt the roleplay, unless needed.
+ Level 4 clearence and a fellow captain
- I haven't seen a lot from you ingame so I can't rate your maturity
-unsure if how he would do in staff sits

+ active on the server
+ only one warning

-application is a bit rushed

I do think you have the potential to be a good staff member it's just that I haven't seen much from you myself and you could fill out your app with a bit more information about yourself but I wish you the best of lucks.

CPT 'Vindicator'
MTF e-11 SGT Dennis Fredriksen

Last edited:

'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Jul 24, 2022
-SUPPORT
-Low amount of playtime
- No interactions

Hey Mr Danin i will be giving you a -Support for reasons stated above, I do however suggest you get more playtime and increase your reputation within the community before applying for staff. Cuz it makes it hard for us as staff members to see you as a potential suitable candidate for the staff team when your new and don't have much of a reputation as well as not seeing how you are as a person and the level of knowledge and experience you have and if you are mature enough and i can't remember ever seeing you or having any interactions with you and that makes you a complete wild card for me and any other staff member and that makes it hard for us to give a positive verdict. I do wish you good luck with you application though !
Hello there. Heres what I think about the reply you made. My low amount of playtime is mostly due to me being on LOA, though that did not stop me from getting the information that I need for this role. In the time being online on the server I have seen you around, but not a lot since you were always ISD and I didnt have much contact with you. I hope we could see each other more and have some contact.
+ Level 4 clearence and a fellow captain
- I haven't seen a lot from you ingame so I can't rate your maturity
-unsure if how he would do in staff sits

+ active on the server
+ only one warning

-application is a bit rushed

I do think you have the potential to be a good staff member it's just that I haven't seen much from you myself and you could fill out your app with a bit more information about yourself but I wish you the best of lucks.

CPT 'Vindicator'
MTF e-11 SGT Dennis Fredriksen
Hello Dennis, this is what I think of the reply you've made. About my maturity, I have to be honest here at the start of my GS Cpt role everyone was having complaints about my age and my maturity, mostly being targeted to Shino due to him accepting me. After what everyone said to about it I started to change, since then I have become more mature and more understandable. About the application, it might seem rushed due to me being nervous and scared of the outcome, I am not sure if I can edit the application since staff applications are new to me and I dont want to mess up. About how well I would do in sits is deterimend by how much I will learn from the training, I can easily adapt and learn new things so I think I would do well in sits.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply to my application and showing me what you think about it and me, if theres anything wrong with my application I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:

'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Jul 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
danin07

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
46 Hours and 22 minutes. 1360 Total.

In what country are you located?:
Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Time zone:
GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
GS Cpt Danin 'Lumiaire' Brooks.

Chaos name (include your rank):
Danil Boreks ( I cant remeber the rank).

Civilian name:
Danim Brokes

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:118638169

Discord ID (name#0000):
Danin#6175

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do (A good quality one).

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK.

- Only 1 RDM Warn For Killing the mayor

-Yes I do

-I can be on for 3 to 4 hours. On weekends I can be 5 to 6 hours on. But ill always be there when anyone needs me.

-I want to make the server friendlier, safer and more welcome to new players. I want to help newer players and become a role model for others. I would use all the time I have to help the players understand the game, rules and basics of the server. Another reason I want to become a moderator is I saw my peak of confidence and maturity and thought I should try to become a moderator to have a even bigger impact on the servers and its communitys. The other reason are all the moderators i've met and crossed by, they're like a role model to me and someday I could be like them. I've seen a lot of new people joining the servers and some of them are just minging or being toxic, I want to become a moderator to minimize and quite possibly eliminate the minging and toxicity thats left. Im mindful of the decisions I make and when theres a mistake I will try to fix it immediately. I want to become a moderator cause of the good community and the good relationships I have with it.

I would be able to help with the teams efficiency and boost the morale.Im able to help with any questions or any problems anybody has (Ingame and IRL ). Im special over the others due to my respect and popularity on the servers, I have good friendships with almost everybody on the servers. Anybody that I encounter that is/are being mean/bullying me I ignore them, I dont want to fight nor argue with them, let them have it. I would make sure everyones having fun and enjoying the RP on the servers. Last but not least I would try to not interrupt the roleplay, unless needed. I would use all the time I have to help the players understand the game, rules and basics of the server. I would make sure that any and every sit I do make it peacefull and not mentally and psychically hard to the player/players. I would make sure that the player/players understand what they have done or why they're being warned/kicked/banned. I can help others with programs such as PAC 3 since I have the experience for it. I can play at the times where no admins/mods are on such as nights and mornings.
I understand the rules and the staff handbook really well. Im not biased and Im not gonna abuse any of the powers I would hold. Im not easily irritated nor angry at any times. I do well under pressure and still be mindful over the things I do, Im a overall relaxed person who just wants to help.
I added more details, made it more vibrant and easier to look at.

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
-SUPPORT
-Low amount of playtime
- No interactions

-Support
Everything has been stated by Basilisk. I haven't had any interactions with you either or seen you in-game.

Best of luck!

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
-SUPPORT
-Low amount of playtime
- No interactions

-SUPPORT
Reasons stated above.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Danin Brooks ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, but it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable and known member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time. I would recommend putting yourself out there in the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.