(uk) david king mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

david king

May 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):eironas10
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1 week with vtime (i have one month achievment)
In what country are you located?:lithuania
Time zone:UTC/GMT +2:00
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable)David King nu 7 LT
Chaos name (include your rank): david grey beta
Civilian name:ben king
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:457332790
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
yes it is my first one
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for fear rp in june 10th i have i have apealed it
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
yes tons with dark rp prison rp and other scp rp servers
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to help out the community in any way I can and there's only so much I can do as a regular player
I also think it might be kinda fun to be a mod helping out new players enforcing the current rules
helping the server run smoothly and also to gain some experience as a staff member that I could use in other games
or servers and perhaps to enhance the RP experience of other players
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:im calm in most situations
I'm respectful and mature I am capable of learning from my mistakes and I never make them again I can be very mature when needed to and more laid back when I'm supposed to be

Last edited:

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
Neutral
-Good playtime
-Few interactions

-Application is bit short and seems a bit rushed

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Neutral leading to +support

Good interactions
Friendly and approachable

Application lacks details
no experience, however that wouldn’t be a problem

Good luck david!!

Deleted member 2482

-Support
To start of as a former Nu7 CSG I have interacted with you a lot and had many great interactions but on the other hand I had interactions with you were you seemed anything but friendly and unwelcoming mostly in one of my tryout where you wanted to remove some people for some reasons out of their controls, this however isn't the biggest problem the main problem is the horible application. Alongside that the staff team is curentlly in a position where we are fighting over sits and AoD spots so I don't think there is any need for new moderators

david king

May 24, 2022
-Support
To start of as a former Nu7 CSG I have interacted with you a lot and had many great interactions but on the other hand I had interactions with you were you seemed anything but friendly and unwelcoming mostly in one of my tryout where you wanted to remove some people for some reasons out of their controls, this however isn't the biggest problem the main problem is the horible application. Alongside that the staff team is curentlly in a position where we are fighting over sits and AoD spots so I don't think there is any need for new moderators
hello erl as context to that situation the person in question failled kill house over 10 times in a row i dont ballive its fair for the people that did pass to wait for that one person for longer then 20 minutes but i will try to improve in any way i can thank you for the feedback

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @eironas ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is lacking and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.