Civilian name:
-Nathan ‘Deacon’ Greer

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
[Holding]MTF Nu-7 MAJOR & Head of RAISA sub-department & Day Breakers Supervisor
[Holding]Executive Researcher
[Holding]Licenced IA Agent
[Holding]RRT Sergeant
[Holding]SCP-096 whitelist
[Held]Nu-7 LDR CSG (x2)
[Held]CI-A (x3)
[Held]A-1 SPC
[Held]GOC SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 warn each for RDM and Minor Glitching a very long time ago. Literally both because I was a new player who misunderstood the rules as a chef.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-I have a large amount of experience with enforcing the Code of Ethics as multiple different jobs. This includes as a IA agent and an Executive Researcher, to even as a GenSec sergeant and an Nu-7 operative. I am decently familiar with the CoE itself and would be able to communicate with others about any discussions revolving around it including dealing with any violations of CoE appropriately.

I also have plenty of experience with CL4 positions already, including those that involve a lot of RP and writing documents and such. My experience as an Executive Researcher has helped to develop my RP to a point where I feel I can confidently handle most situations in a serious manner when required. My time as an Executive Researcher as well as my work within the RAISA Sub-department of Nu-7 have also improved my ability to properly communicate with other people in-character to get the best results from myself and other people. My time as an Nu-7 CO and an Nu-7 Day Breaker Supervisor also means I have had to uphold CoE within Nu-7 itself when it comes to handling interactions with civilians and captured GoIs both inside and outside the facility.

I also spent some time as a Personal Assistant to the Director of Research when Brewer was still DoR.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee assistant is to make sure the Code of Ethics is being upheld at all times. Ethics Committee Assistants work directly under the Ethics Committee performing tasks set for them to better the site and can act as a middle man between the Ethics Committee and other foundation personnel to discuss and resolve ethical issues. This includes watching over tests to make sure they follow the CoE, talking to D-Class about reported ethical issues, as well as communicating with other departments on behalf of the Ethics Committee to make sure everything is A-Okay. Ethics Committee Assistants are also expected to report back to the Ethics Committee about anything to do with serious CoE violations and complaints. They also work alongside MTF O-1 helping them with their duties of upholding CoE and maintaining order throughout the site.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uVYQQx4b4XkDQSsoLFMWGk7aw3eY0lxVce3doocaUpM/edit
I'm still awful at writing lore. Please go easy on me.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

Cl4 Experience (Exec - Nu7 MAJOR)
Good knowledge of CoE/CoC (Experienced IA player)
Competent
Mature and approachable

I think Deacon will be more than capable to perform as an Ethics Assistant and will be a good asset to the committee!

• Love
Reactions: Deacon

'Delta-7' LadBaby2006

Nov 3, 2022
+Support
Deacon is a very competent candidate for the Ethics Assistant role. He is professional and always willing to commit to tasks no matter what it would be.

Personally, I would love to work alongside Deacon.

-Johnny Livingstone

• Love

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Deacon's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord/Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for one week if you pass the interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on you proceeding to the next stage.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Director​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.