-

[Holding]
Site Advisor
[Holding]Ethics Committee Assistant
[Holding]Executive Researcher
[Holding]Licenced IA Agent
[Holding]RRT Sergeant
[Holding]SCP-096 whitelist
[Held]MTF Nu-7 MAJOR & Head of RAISA sub-department & Day Breakers Head-Supervisor
[Held]Nu-7 LDR CSG (x2)
[Held]CI-A (x3)
[Held]A-1 SPC
[Held]GOC SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-

[May 11]
1 Warn for RDM
[May 11] 1 warn for Minor glitching
[June 15] 1 Warn for PAC Abuse

All of these warns happened when I was still relatively new and are long expired.

Why are you applying for Site Director?
-

When I applied for the role of Site Advisor it was with the goal of eventually becoming a Site Director. I wanted to make sure I fully understood the meaning of being Site Admin and to make sure I fully understood the duties of Site Admin. I have been a Site Advisor long enough that I now fully understand the role and duties that Site Admin has within Site-65 and I feel I am ready to take on the duties of Site Director.

I naturally take well to leadership roles within the server, so I am definitely a suitable candidate for Site Director hence my application. I know I would be about to perform the duties of a Site Director to an excellent standard. As said in my Site Advisor application, I do genuinely enjoy the Administrative side of the server, writing docs, organising Departments, conducting meetings and interviews etc. etc. so it basically just feels right to make a move on the next position aka [Site Advisor > Site Director] as soon as a slot opens up. With that said, I’m not applying “just because there’s a slot” but I am applying because I genuinely think I’m ready for the position. I spent so long making sure that I was ready for Site Advisor position that I pretty much entered into Site Admin ready for the Site Director position. That along with the fact that I have a decent amount of Site Admin experience and activity demonstrates my dedication and willingness as a good potential Site Director.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
-

I adjusted to the job of Site Advisor quickly and have been able to perform my job as a Site Advisor well but I feel like I could do more as a Site Director. I have lead certain sub-departments and been in many different CL4 leadership positions throughout many of the different departments before so I have competent leadership skills and previous experience to lead the whole site properly.

From my whole time on the server I have fully trained people for a multitude of different jobs (both IC and as a server staff mentor), and as a Site Advisor specifically I’ve worked alongside a member of O5 to conduct a couple of full interviews for new Intel Ambassadors. I’ve also taken the lead on multiple occasions during my time on-site as a Site Advisor. Good examples of this include times where I had to organise the whole site to contain a mass SCP breach while a mass armed D-Class breakout was happening at the same time with a total lack of GenSec and very few MTF on-site. The end result of which came out favourably for the Foundation thanks to communication and orders relayed between myself and other personnel. Other examples would be my looking into and investigating certain personnel for breach of CoC and handing out citations or other such punishments as well as the basic leadership stuff required of Site Admin.

All of this together is proof enough that I can successfully lead people and teach them properly, which are necessary skills to have as a Site Director.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-

The responsibilities of Site Admin within RP include leadership and management of the whole site and giving tasks to each of the departments. Site Admin will also review each of the departments to make sure each one is performing to an acceptable degree. SA also communicates with department leaders directly to get better results from their department.

Site Admin also assists in dealing with any serious problems that arise within the site and on the surface area including but not limited to organising MTFs to deal with SCP breaches and CI raids, working with both Ethics and O5 on matters that involve serious Ethics/Conduct violations or Infoleaks respectively.

As a Site Director specifically, You would have more of a leading role over Site Admin. This includes assigning Advisors to do specific tasks and assigning them to review departments. Directors are also tasked with training new Advisors on how to do their jobs correctly and ensuring the quality of SA never dips to an unacceptable level. A Site Director would also have/organise more meetings with other Site Admin and Site Command.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-

So basically, While I enjoy writing documents and all that, I hate writing lore. Instead I decided to make a video showing the (long into the future) last moments of Site Director Tyler ‘Deacon’ Harlow. I put a lot of time into this and I think it’s a super unique idea for application lore so I hope you enjoy this short video.

>Open Interface

Loading Interface…

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Good application

- The most suitable guy for the role

- Fantastic lore

- Has a lot of CL4 experience

Good luck!

Reactions: Deacon

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
To start, Deacon has been here for a very long time. Over this time he has gained a lot of experience in just about every realm of Site-65 and with that experience grew his; maturity, professionalism and standards. He has always shown admirable qualities and has assisted me personally in many things, one of them being his fast response to a complaint I made regarding colleagues of mines.

On top of that, Deacon has written an amazing application and has definitely proved his worth for the Site Director position. Furthermore, his character lore is creative and unique. It clearly shows that he is willing to great lengths to prove himself worthy of the position.

His character that he has built up is also a feat of itself. Over the course of his time spent at the Foundation he has built a loveable, respectable and overall, interesting character. I personally would consider it a blessing to even be amongst him. Deacon's RP skills also show his worth for this position as he is more than capable of acting as an actual Site Director would, which in turn would improve the overall RP experience for others interacting with his character.

In Deacons run in the Foundation he also managed to attain the position of Major within the Nu-7 regiment. During his time as Major he showed us great leadership skills and showed amazing initiative. Due to this position, he has learnt to interact with more lower rank personnel in need of assistance or just generally confused. I consider Deacon to be somewhat of a mentor to my character.

I do hope the council makes the right decision in regards to the open position.

+Support

• Love

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
mass +support

xCore

Sep 20, 2022

+MASS SUPPORT

all im gonna say is everything has been already said. I wish you luck!!

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Going to be straight to the point this is a massive +support

+ Lot's of experience
+ Document man
+ Amazing lore (video)
+ Big momma

All jokes aside, Site Director is the most logical step for anyone who is Site Advisor.
Deacon will be an amazing SD due to his experience and skills that he gathered from all roles that he held/is holding within the foundation.
Good luck with your application my RAISA king

• Love

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Deacon

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Deacon Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.
Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.